C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I meant to ask in regards to the being sick issue, is this only an issue when concious or after you blank out to?

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
£30 from an online clinic, say you've got a migraine and being sick. Make sure you say you AREN'T taking any anti depressants

geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
New to the forum and have also struggled to find a source since lockdown. If someone could pm where to buy it from it would be very much appreciated :)

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This thread may be helpful :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/finding-things.29394/

eg for finding things on the craft site

O

OmnipresentSoul

May 29, 2020
Can someone tell me what SN is and how to get hold of it and what it does through inbox please

V

VoidShiki19

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know on average how long SN takes to be shipped to the UK form eastern Europe to the UK? I managed to find a seller and bought some today but the tracking doesn't seem to be working right now

joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Ordered from popular craft site from Russian seller, should be here in 2-4 weeks

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
7632-00-0
My tip for anyone wanting to purchase SN, is to make sure it has this number CAS 7632-00

Cheers

Geo
That's for food grade,right? One I'm enquiring about now is lab grade,with CAS 7632-00-0,simply because I may be able to acquire this more quickly
Stan stated as long as the purity is there,either lab grade or food will do the job.
Thing is,back in the days before the draconian clampdown on SN,I have noticed that the two most popular vendors were purveyors of lab grade.
Just an observation.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
UK based here too. I ordered from the crafts site (Ukraine) on 31st May, no sign of it yet. Apparently 'in transit'. As a fluke, I found someone within the UK selling it on the auction site and purchased it immediately. That is also 'in transit' but a confirmation email by courier gives me some hope. If it arrives, I intend to query the seller about source, packaging and purity. I don't have the utmost confidence in either of these sources, but I have to try!

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
We had better be careful sending links via PM,actually. Clicking on them,the site in question is going to know the referrer and all our orders could be cancelled by them. Just a thought.

A

AllDoneLivedAGoodLif

Jun 29, 2020
I would be interested if anyone is able to find a source for this. There are many sellers, but all so far require a business account. These business accounts seems to be checked against Companies House for validity and sales denied.

joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Just paid for customs charge, should be arriving this week

Edit: Also, where was that thread about having an Exit Party in London? Think i'd be interested in something like this

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Just paid for customs charge, should be arriving this week

Edit: Also, where was that thread about having an Exit Party in London? Think i'd be interested in something like this

Wow. That's actually the first time anyone has ever mentioned customs charges.
London Exit Party...do you mean the bloke a while back,who was inviting everyone to ctb via CO in his car? Don't think that ever happened.
If not,tell us moar...

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
I would be interested if anyone is able to find a source for this. There are many sellers, but all so far require a business account. These business accounts seems to be checked against Companies House for validity and sales denied.
I had the same problem with sales being cancelled when they saw I wasn't a company. Really ruining out of ideas where to get SN in the UK. All the auction sites seem to be dry.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I had the same problem with sales being cancelled when they saw I wasn't a company. Really ruining out of ideas where to get SN in the UK. All the auction sites seem to be dry.
Will PM you.

Reactions: Septim
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Wow. That's actually the first time anyone has ever mentioned customs charges.
London Exit Party...do you mean the bloke a while back,who was inviting everyone to ctb via CO in his car? Don't think that ever happened.
If not,tell us moar...

It was the wrong package, my SN is still in Russia and it's taking forever...

There was a guy who said he had access to party drugs and such that said he wanted to do some kind of meetup. He knew a guy who had a shotgun or something or pistol and we would each pay. Pretty morbid, but i liked the idea of an Exit Party, with balloons and such.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenArrow and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
There was a guy who said he had access to party drugs and such that said he wanted to do some kind of meetup. He knew a guy who had a shotgun or something or pistol and we would each pay. Pretty morbid, but i liked the idea of an Exit Party, with balloons and such.
Lol. I must have missed that one. Sounds like a fantasy to me.
Is the guy with the weapon going to turn it on himself after offing everyone? Why would anyone have to pay,if everyone is going to die and money would matter not a jot anymore?
Unless it's to pay for the drugs...mmm...
Or,would the one guy brokering the deal just skip town and stay in the run forever.
More like,you're being fed a line...
Would be fantastic if it was real,though.

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
CAS : 7632-00-0 is no good?
That's the code for lab grade SN which is fine
The other without extra zero is food grade.
Also fine. 99% or close is what counts

Reactions: not4us
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
It was the wrong package, my SN is still in Russia and it's taking forever...

How long has it been for you ?

oasis

oasis

Jul 21, 2020
I DMed couple of people here but just in case anyone can dm me where to get SN in the UK?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I tried getting it from a company and using my business that i recently shut down but it didn't work :angry: every company i seem to findwill only sell to schools,business' etc. i imagine if you could find a chemical company willing to send it,you could probably buy anything!!!!!!!

seems its not so easy to acquire in the UK (think it used to be)

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I DMed couple of people here but just in case anyone can dm me where to get SN in the UK?
I can tell you where to buy it , but it's no located in the U.K. it's shipped from abroad

Reactions: checkouttime
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
There was a seller on a craft site, Russia I think, who seemed reputable. Not fast delivery, you would be looking at mid-end of August now. Previously I bought from a UK mainland based ebay seller and got it within 72hrs from hitting the button.

PM if you need specifics.