W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Has anyone ordered/tested from Ukrainian seller?

Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
Has anyone who bought from the famous auction site from a seller beginning with N received their order yet?

Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
I searched a couple of days ago and it came up with a seller so I thought I'd buy it hoping it's going to work out after previous attempts to buy have ever arrived so I think I'm just getting impatient now.

Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
OK thanks.
Well at least it arrived so mine should then I can do a test too.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Here are the results of my blood test

Last edited:
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Hoping a seller comes back up on the craft or auction site soon, need an out within the next two weeks.

G

GBE

Dec 25, 2018
My friend can you inbox me the details of that auction site please.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Are you happy with these results? Sorry I'm no expert!
I don't know. It definitely changed to dark brown instantly, but someone else said when they tested the nitrite wasnt high enough

Reactions: Neville1
Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
I don't know. It definitely changed to dark brown instantly, but someone else said when they tested the nitrite wasnt high enough
Lets hope an expert comes along soon and can confirm either way.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I ordered another from a different site just to be safe. If i need to ctb in the meantime, I'll try with this.

Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
I ordered another from a different site just to be safe. If i need to ctb in the meantime, I'll try with this.
Oh that's a good idea. Maybe I should try and find some more just in case.

Stom

Stom

May 27, 2020
That's my plan too, I bought some on the craft site (not sent yet) but I've no clue on how to find it on the auction website.. Do you have any clues on what to search specifically to get results ? Thanks :)

Ronnie99

Ronnie99

Apr 14, 2020
That's my plan too, I bought some on the craft site (not sent yet) but I've no clue on how to find it on the auction website.. Do you have any clues on what to search specifically to get results ? Thanks :)
I just searched NANO2 and it came up with a UK seller which I originally thought was perfect but not it doesn't look like there's any listings under that search term now or under any other term I'm trying.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi what sources of anti emetics have ppl found for uk? Thanks

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I got meto from an online clinic, £30
Mind sharing which online clinic? All the ones I've looked at require a doctors prescription to be sent to them before they send out :/

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I bullshitted migraine symptoms to an online doctor and got a prescription

Reactions: mem12 and cappuccinogirl
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
because i have anxiety disorder anyway it was mad easy for me to get proponalol from doctor, prescribed loads to.

NoSuprises

NoSuprises

Dec 17, 2019
Please could someone PM me think links too. I currently have the one from the auction site with the seller with the name starting N.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Please could someone PM me think links too. I currently have the one from the auction site with the seller with the name starting N.
Did you see my blood results? It turned brown, think its OK