Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Keep an eye out on a well known auction site - use each of the different search terms mentioned above. E250 is the additive name.

Last edited:
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Can someone please PM me a link also? Thankyou

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Buyers beware I hope you have contacted the seller to make sure its Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 with CAS 7632-00 as I have seen NaNO3 advertised which is different and not sure what the outcome would be ctb with it..

Cheers

Geo

Attachments

• NaN02.jpg
    NaN02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
W

Winter_Flower

Always thirsty for summer rain x
May 18, 2019
Thank you all. Purchased now so fingers crossed x

Reactions: Red
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
The sellers other items doesnt leave me with much confidence, he looks like a 4channer or something lmao
Buyers beware I hope you have contacted the seller to make sure its Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 with CAS 7632-00 as I have seen NaNO3 advertised which is different and not sure what the outcome would be ctb with it..

Cheers

Geo
I checked through his selling history and he used to list it as nano 2 but removed that part in the listing, it looks like its for real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Ordered yesterday from the seller beginning with n and it was dispatched same day; will post when it arrives.
Going to test it with nitrite kit in accordance with this and post results once completed

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Ordered yesterday from the seller beginning with n and it was dispatched same day; will post when it arrives.
Going to test it with nitrite kit in accordance with this and post results once completed
brilliant mate keep us posted, mines on the way to.

A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
Yeah, please keep us posted in this thread, mine was dispatched yesterday (though I don't plan to use it immediately)

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Any update? I also ordered from this place, dispatched today, and wondering about purity

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I thought I was sooo good having a SN link, then the shit goes out of the way NOT to list SN!!
I need SN via a PO BOX number, or via a CTB Partner, but it just ain't fucking happening!

COme on there must be someone out there selling this stuff?

SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I haven't found a UK supplier but I did find some online. It hasn't been shipped yet, but I'll update when it arrives

Update: it arrived today. I checked the seller and they still don't have stuff online

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
As a nice member of the forum gave me the link, the product's description means nothing (Nitrite salt 98% pur), that could be anything.Even the description in not clear. I just don't trust that seller. At all.

The member who gave me the link said that the seller probably just want to stay under the radar, which I find curious as the title of his products is Nitrite Salt E250. Not really the "under the radar" kind of name.

If anyone here wants to buy a sample, please, I beg you to run a purity test to be sure of what product it is before any attempts to use it. If it's indeen SN with a high purity level, it's fine. Otherwise, just throw it in the toilets and flush this shit. Nobody want to fuck up hig guts and finish at the hospital shitting himself with bad abdominal pain, trying to explain a doctor why you ingested nitrite salt, and finish the day in a psy unit.

Let us know if you find high quality NS available in EU. Especially France, UK, and Spain as it seems impossible to get any in at least these three countries.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Gonna text it when it comes so we'll see, it was only £10

FnnauE

FnnauE

I tried my best
May 24, 2020
Hi I'm new here, can someone link me to a site that sells SN? Cheers

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It came today!
Looks legit but will do proper testing tomorrow - too many people around today.
Will post results when tested.

965A4793 CB77 4BEC 8A88 E64AB4B819F5

Reactions: I’mDone and disconnection
Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Can somebody please pm me source(s) of SN which ship to (Eastern) Europe? Please...

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
It came today!
Looks legit but will do proper testing tomorrow - too many people around today.
Will post results when tested.

View attachment 35698
That looks different to mine , my label is much more simple . Could you please pm me where you got this from ? :)

disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
very easy to find mate, search for nitrite salt e250
He's not selling it any more, at the moment anyway. Hopefully he'll pop back up. If it's legit that is.

Last edited: