Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Please PM me to if possible it'd be greatly appreciated and received.

Can you PM me to please sir?

No sorry as the seller has removed all listings for it at the moment, PS I am a female not a sir ;)

Reactions: Red
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
God damn i hate this vile country, if anyone is willing to supply with me some in the uk i will happily pay you handsomely for it.

Reactions: Deleted member 25349 and checkouttime
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
God damn i hate this vile country, if anyone is willing to supply with me some in the uk i will happily pay you handsomely for it.

Where in the UK are you?

mxEll

mxEll

Apr 21, 2020
Regarding the Polish seller if/when they return - I received the package 15 days after ordering. Will try to do the aquarium purity test soon and report back.

Reactions: Timetodie90
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Are you uk based mxEll? come on guys surely someone in the UK can help me get some of this supposedly easy to get stuff?

Reactions: mxEll
mxEll

mxEll

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah I'm in the UK @ceelo. The seller I got it from has removed the listing. From what others have said the seller apparently relists every few weeks. When you get PM privileges send me a message.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Are you uk based mxEll? come on guys surely someone in the UK can help me get some of this supposedly easy to get stuff?

where in southwest

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Sorry to be nosey, so many from down this was are popping up! If I hear or get a link to SN which i am constantly looking for Ill get in touch

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Sorry to be nosey, so many from down this was are popping up! If I hear or get a link to SN which i am constantly looking for Ill get in touch
i think ive found a source, will update as progress made.

Reactions: Red and Jumper Geo
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
ok so the shop i was dealing with said they can't sell me that through ebay but to consider a usa forwarding service? anyone have experience with this?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
ok so the shop i was dealing with said they can't sell me that through ebay but to consider a usa forwarding service? anyone have experience with this?

Yes it's very easy you use a shipping company, you purchase in the US and use there warehouse address for delivery and then they ship it to you in your Country.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: blueglass
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Try the arts website. Currently 4 products available. Can't tell you about quality though.

mxEll

mxEll

Apr 21, 2020
Regarding the Polish seller if/when they return - I received the package 15 days after ordering. Will try to do the aquarium purity test soon and report back.

Did the purity test to the guidelines in this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/. Tried a couple of times and I'm confident it is >=99% purity as the packaging states.

Reactions: Timetodie90 and NoSuprises
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Try also looking for "nitrite salt" or "E250", I found mine by using those search terms too

Reactions: Deleted member 13412
NoSuprises

NoSuprises

Dec 17, 2019
Try also looking for "nitrite salt" or "E250", I found mine by using those search terms too

Nitrite salt is SN mixed with regular salt.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
No sorry as the seller has removed all listings for it at the moment, PS I am a female not a sir ;)

The site took down their listings. I got an email a few weeks ago cause I'd ordered some

I ordered mine 1st May. Hopefully it comes soon!

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Nitrite salt is SN mixed with regular salt.
Yeah I know but the listing I found today said "nitrite salt 99% pure" and appears to be the right stuff as it tells you to dilute it with normal salt. I can pm you the link if you don't believe me lol

SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
Yeah I know but the listing I found today said "nitrite salt 99% pure" and appears to be the right stuff as it tells you to dilute it with normal salt. I can pm you the link if you don't believe me lol

I think I know which seller you're talking about. Does the username begin with n? It seems to be SN?

A

allovernow

May 17, 2020
Hello, I'm in northwest UK and would like info on where to get SN, I'm looking at bulk sites like alibaba but I don't know if that'll work
I think I know which seller you're talking about. Does the username begin with n? It seems to be SN?
Ah, I seem to have found the same seller too, selling 99% pure nitrite salt. That seems to be my best bet, I will try that and see.

Will reply in this thread if/when the order arrives

Last edited:
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
same cus i ordered some, i also included a message asking for clarification on it being 99 sn

NoSuprises

NoSuprises

Dec 17, 2019

Yes, please could you PM me the link? Not because I don't believe you but because I could do with a source.