• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
the game is simple.

a player tells three things about him/herself. two are the truth and one is a lie.
the other players try to guess which one is a lie.

the player who first detects the lie has to tell things about him/herself with two true things and one lie.

i start.

A. i never was at a soccer game in a soccer stadium.
B. i never was on a rock concert with more than 500 people.
C. i never was at a rave with more than 500 people.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sweet. I didn't think I'd guess it right away lol.

A. I spent over $200 on snacks for myself last weekend.
B. I spent all day today watching Ben 10.
C. I had a dog named Rocky who we gave that name because he was a Boxer.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
damn. ok. than B is left. so i continue with the next.
Yeah, I was watching Regular Show all day today, not Ben 10! :ahhha:

Anyways, here's my next ones:

A. I really enjoyed the movie Tenet.
B. My favorite drink at Starbucks is the Green Tea Frappuccino.
C. I have 8 videos on YouTube of me playing the kazoo in my car to the tune of other music.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ooh alright so C then. I've never seen that show either.

A. I unironically find the Emoji Movie entertaining.
B. I have won at least one local Smash Bros tournament before.
C. My dad once threw a pineapple that hit me in the face and was actually supposed to hit my mom but he missed.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Ooh alright so C then. I've never seen that show either.

A. I unironically find the Emoji Movie entertaining.
B. I have won at least one local Smash Bros tournament before.
C. My dad once threw a pineapple that hit me in the face and was actually supposed to hit my mom but he missed.
C sounds to specific to be made up, kinda funny in a different context
Since everybody seems to hate the Emoji movie from A (never watched it) - you just might actually enjoy it

That's why I also guess B...maybe you participated but didn't win

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
i don't know what it is, but some of your posts make me laugh. your humor is very special.

let say A. but i must admit i don't even know what a smash bros tournament is ^^
Aw gee, thanks. A is actually true. It has a scene in it that I related to very hard when I saw it. :tongue:

A Smash Tournament is basically a tournament for competitive Super Smash Bros, the sort-of fighting game with mostly Nintendo characters.
Here's some recent footage from random tournaments:
C sounds to specific to be made up, kinda funny in a different context
Since everybody seems to hate the Emoji movie (never watched it) - just might actually enjoy it
I also guess B...maybe you participated but didn't win
C is correct though I don't think double guessing is allowed lol. C is a lie because my dad threw a grapefruit, not a pineapple.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
A Smash Tournament is basically a tournament for competitive Super Smash Bros, the sort-of fighting game with mostly Nintendo characters.
Here's some recent footage from random tournaments:

ok. thanx for the info.

C is correct though I don't think double guessing is allowed lol. C is a lie because my dad threw a grapefruit, not a pineapple.
crazy stuff - but at least you seem to try to take it with some humor ^^

mhm. @stygal - if you want you can continue. nobody of us guessed it right cause when i read it right stygal guessed B.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
mhm. @stygal - if you want you can continue. nobody of us guessed it right cause when i read it right stygal guessed B.
Oof. I did indeed read that wrong and thought she was guessing C. But since you say so, it's her move now. I wonder what would happen in a situation like this in the future.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I thought everyone was able to guess until the right answer was given ...or is just one answer the rule?

A - I once hurt my my finger while trying to do a backflip in P.E. in 5th Grade and the pain sometimes still comes up until this very day

B - I was stopped by the police for drunk driving but wasn't drunk just confused and went out of the lane

C - I can write simple sentences with both of my hands

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Oof. I did indeed read that wrong and thought she was guessing C. But since you say so, it's her move now. I wonder what would happen in a situation like this in the future.
yes. bit of a flaw of the game. but i guess we can arrange with that if the game becomes established.

I thought everyone was able to guess until the right answer was given ...or is just one answer the rule?
no. but if two are wrong only one option is left. so it's a bit pointless then. but of course in theory the person who then is quick enough to write the correct answer would have the right to make the next move.

B.

Last edited: