• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
In the past I have tried to OD a few times. However now I'm having an issue with swallowing pills, I gag soon as I put one in my mouth. Any recommendations or help to stop this?

Reactions: depression999
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Try dissolving them in water or use a pill crusher.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
In the past I have tried to OD a few times. However now I'm having an issue with swallowing pills, I gag soon as I put one in my mouth. Any recommendations or help to stop this?

Is it a psychological or physical issue? I could never swallow pills, I had to train myself to do it using m&m's/smarties. I'd cut them in half until I could manage it whole. When I started taking antidepressants I had to hide them in soft food just to trick myself into swallowing them

D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
Its psychological but it is like my throat closes soon as one
Is it a psychological or physical issue? I could never swallow pills, I had to train myself to do it using m&m's/smarties. I'd cut them in half until I could manage it whole. When I started taking antidepressants I had to hide them in soft food just to trick myself into swallowing them

It is psychological. Although I feel my throat closing when I place a pill in my mouth. Never thought about m&ms might give that a try. I did try the hiding in soft food however because i knew they were there it didn't work.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I would try dissolve them in Red ball or Ribena something with a strong taste or blend them with a fruit coctail, who am I kidding I would drink 10 cans of Stella and then start adding them to the next 10, lol.

Cheers

Geo

D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
I would try dissolve them in Red ball or Ribena something with a strong taste or blend them with a fruit coctail, who am I kidding I would drink 10 cans of Stella and then start adding them to the next 10, lol.

Cheers

Geo
Think I am just going to go with the Stella option lol

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i have the same problem. 2 tips: you have to take the pill inba big swallow with lots of water. 2nd tip: facing upwards

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I personally chew them. I'm scared of choking on one and would rather deal with the taste ( of course I have something to drink close by)

L

Lizzy199075

Feb 20, 2019
Some tablets come in oral dispersable, tell GP whoever gave them to you to see if that is an alternative for your medication there is also liquid alternatives for a lot of medication. I'm on oral dispersable (antipsychotic) just reminds me off taking a vitamin tablet as a kid in regards to the taste, i just keep it in the side of my cheek till it goes or you can put in a drink.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Think I am just going to go with the Stella option lol
Alcohol is toxic though! I'm not saying this won't work, but alcohol is toxic, and as you take toxic quantities of pills also, you're only increasing the likelihood of vomiting.

Perhaps just something to be wary of:)

Peace and love <3 x

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I have the same issue! I thought I was the only one. The motion gets to me uneasy. I hate taking my daily medication because it's a reminder.

Reactions: Don'tknow123
D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
Its weirdly comforting to know its not just me. If I find anything that helps ill let you know.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I used to have the same problem as you, you can try crushing them or just breaking them into smaller bits and drink that or make it into powder and put it in water or some juice. It's pretty time consuming by hand so a blender is best. But if you're trynna OD on pills I advise u not to cause it's most likely not gonna work and you're just gonna end up in the hospital with a pumped up stomach

gorgonzola

gorgonzola

over it all
Nov 18, 2019
putting it in applesauce or oatmeal or something soft usually helps me

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
How many pills are you talking about?
Do you mean just a regular dose of 2 tablets, or a large quantity? Xx

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
Yes I mean even just a regular dose.
What about crushing them and adding them to ice cream? Or yogurt? So that you won't notice the grainy bits so much, just swallow it straight down, no chewing. Xx

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
As a nurse working with patients who had swallowing issues we would put the pills in apple sauce or pudding which would help them swallow the pills, for some people we had to crush and put the powder in the pudding. If I was you, I'd crush em, put it in pudding with some good chocolate syrup and maybe a bit of whipped cream. But if the problem is psychological, this may not be the way.