• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm so exhausted with life, and I hate waking up! Today I was driving home from work during rush hour traffic and noticed a bridge. I wish I had the courage to put my car in park and jump off the bridge! The bridge was a few steps away and nobody would have been able to reach me in time. It seemed so easy but I just couldn't do it! I've failed at life and failed so many times at trying to end this life. Now I have tons of pills I want to take real fast but it never works. I just needed to vent.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Jumping off a bridge seems awful to experience especially if it fail.
There were so many car under the bridge and on the bridge, I figured I'd probably survive with my luck and a few scratches. I couldn't deal with the embarrassment if I survived.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
There were so many car under the bridge and on the bridge, I figured I'd probably survive with my luck and a few scratches. I couldn't deal with the embarrassment if I survived.
yeah i totally get it, i only realised now how i miss those tall buildings of my childhood city, you would 100% die from them without feeling anything .

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
yeah i totally get it, i only realised now how i miss those tall buildings of my childhood city, you would 100% die from them without feeling anything .
Most buildings you can't even get out on the roof anymore. Probably because of people like us.

• Hugs
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Yep they must find us tiresome haha.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful existence, I envy those with the courage for the jumping method. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: momento.mori
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's not a good idea to ctb on impulse, not least because you are much more likely to fail than if if you take the trouble to plan it. If you want to jump off something, it is best to check in advance that it is high enough. A good guideline is that if you fall 100 feet of more and land on a hard surface, such as concrete, you have very little chance of survival.
You don't say much about why you are exhausted with life. Woud it help to share some of the details? (I can't read your past posts as your profile is set to private.)

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful existence, I envy those with the courage for the jumping method. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you. One day we all will be free from this cruel world and all the suffering it's caused us!
It's not a good idea to ctb on impulse, not least because you are much more likely to fail than if if you take the trouble to plan it. If you want to jump off something, it is best to check in advance that it is high enough. A good guideline is that if you fall 100 feet of more and land on a hard surface, such as concrete, you have very little chance of survival.
You don't say much about why you are exhausted with life. Woud it help to share some of the details? (I can't read your past posts as your profile is set to private.)
I was on here previously and shared a lot of my life and I use to post a lot. I eventually deleted my account because I thought if I prayed and gave life a chance then I would be OK. The thing is there has been so much trauma in my life that I never want to go on as to why I say I'm exhausted, exhausted from memories, broken friendship and my main post was I hated being a mother. Everyone has a story and my main problem is my traumatic life makes me extremely sad and I use to cry a lot but I've become so numb now. On the outside people would think im so happy and successful but inside I can't wait to crawl up in bed and put headphones on and blast music because it's the only thing that stops my brain from constantly thinking imof those memories. But I'll try to start sharing more, but in reality I think most of our stories are the same.

Last edited: