• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Guess this is a vent but also a line of questioning too. So I've recently looked into trying to learn the ways of browsing the dark web,realised without access to a PC and having apple based devices that's not easy to do so i decided to buy an old refurbished adroid phone for like £40

Anywho that should be coming in the mail tomorrow or the day after should be having a friend trying to help me figure out shit better but i guess i wanna know from you guys wether i can get legit stuff or not as thats another story

If i were to get a cyanide pill how painful is it? Like ik it takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes to kill am i worth doing so with an empty stomach or a full one would i be able to potentially bit it slightly with my maller teeth at the back of my mouth (as i struggle to shallow pills) have a handful of questions like that and more if i could get answers I'd appreciate it

Lakavi

Lakavi

My 9 year old self is waiting
Mar 16, 2024
So I have researched cyanide pretty extensively using both Wikipedia and AI and here is my thoughts:

Pain
Contrary to what I have heard, cyanide is probably not that painful.
Non-lethal doses will cause headache, dizziness and shortness of breath.
This is because cyanide binds to cytochrome c oxidase, a key enzyme in the mitochondrial electron transport chain, which is crucial for aerobic metabolism.
Meaning your cells don't get oxygen, leading to cardiac arrest.
It's obviously impossible to get first-hand accounts on this, but I am leaning towards saying that a lethal dose will therefore feel like just passing out at best and being choked out at worst (minus the physical pressure)
People who has experienced cardiac arrest from other sources though report:
  • Chest pain or discomfort, often described as a feeling of pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain.
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
  • Weakness or fatigue.
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness.
  • Nausea or vomiting.
  • Palpitations, or feeling like the heart is beating too fast or irregularly.
Whether this is likely to manifest with cyanide poisoning I have no idea, but to conclude: probably not very high on the most painful ways to go.

Regret
Depending on the source, you potentially have hours to get treatment if one changes their minds, specifically from natural sources like apple seeds since amygdalin has to be converted to cyanide by your body.
More pure forms though is within minutes.

Risk
From what I can find, there doesn't seem to be any risk of long-term health problems from ingesting a non-lethal dose.
The only thing I could find was studies pointing to long-term exposure of lower doses being "linked to X, Y, Z", like vitamin B12 deficiency, mood disturbances, headaches, etc.
My best guess is that ingesting a close-to-lethal dose will at worst make you a "zombie" for a couple of weeks, and at best just give you some horrible headache.
It's also not corrosive, meaning anything but ingesting it (or letting it be absorbed through skin) is not harmful or painful.

Availability
Here, I am lost.
People seem to be able to find cyanide for more nefarious purposes all the time, but through what channels I have no idea and I am not sure I want to know or explore this avenue.
Now, a variety of fruits and nuts contain small amounts of it and in theory, if each apple has ~10 seeds and each seed has ~0.6mg of cyanide, then grinding up 40 apples' worth of seeds should in theory be a lethal dose of 240mg.
Since there doesn't seem to be much risk I'll probably start storing the seeds of the apples I eat from now on.
Now if you find out how to get the pure form, please do tell; I am beginning to believe that cyanide might be the best way - nature's own lethal injection.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Here's a perfect visual. I'll never forget watching this. If you search some of the videos about him the comments will answer all your questions.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Guess this is a vent but also a line of questioning too. So I've recently looked into trying to learn the ways of browsing the dark web,realised without access to a PC and having apple based devices that's not easy to do so i decided to buy an old refurbished adroid phone for like £40

Anywho that should be coming in the mail tomorrow or the day after should be having a friend trying to help me figure out shit better but i guess i wanna know from you guys wether i can get legit stuff or not as thats another story

If i were to get a cyanide pill how painful is it? Like ik it takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes to kill am i worth doing so with an empty stomach or a full one would i be able to potentially bit it slightly with my maller teeth at the back of my mouth (as i struggle to shallow pills) have a handful of questions like that and more if i could get answers I'd appreciate it
You would want an inorganic cyanide salt, such as potassium cyanide. Because it's so poisonous, it's hard to obtain, but if you can obtain it at all you will easily have enough to die. The fatal dose is around 300 milligrams (which is about one eightieth of an ounce), i.e. a very small amount. You can dissolve it in water, to make it easier to ingest, if you want. Death occurs within a few minutes. The taste is unpleasant, but apart from that it's probably not very uncomfortable, as your body will shut down very rapidly.
Prussic acid, which is basically a solution of hydrogen cyanide in water, is equally deadly, but would probably be less pleasant to swallow because it is an acid, and would burn. It too is hard to obtain.
If you do obtain a bottle of potasium cyanide, don't leave any spillages, as they could pose a serious threat to whoever finds you. Mark the bottle with a very prominent warning, saying "Danger: Cyanide" or something like that. You dont want to be responsible for someone's accidental death.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I wouldn't bet on being able to easily find cyanide on the dark web. It's not listed by anyone on either of the markets I'm active on and sourcing seems to be banned on Dread, the biggest DN forum.

There's little use for it outside suicide/murder so there isn't a market for it plus many of the DNMs now have policies banning poisons and other high-harm stuff like fentanyl (although that's not always very well enforced). Even as a precursor it's not widely used in drug chemistry (only one I can think of off hand is 4-methylaminorex).

Reactions: LunarLight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I wouldn't bet on being able to easily find cyanide on the dark web. It's not listed by anyone on either of the markets I'm active on and sourcing seems to be banned on Dread, the biggest DN forum.

There's little use for it outside suicide/murder so there isn't a market for it plus many of the DNMs now have policies banning poisons and other high-harm stuff like fentanyl (although that's not always very well enforced). Even as a precursor it's not widely used in drug chemistry (only one I can think of off hand is 4-methylaminorex).
"There's little use for it outside suicide/murder..." That's not correct. Potassium cyanide is used in quite large quantities in several industries, including mining.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
"There's little use for it outside suicide/murder..." That's not correct. Potassium cyanide is used in quite large quantities in several industries, including mining.
Well obviously. It's also a highly versatile and widely used lab reagent and available from any chemical supply house. Those users aren't likely to be sourcing it from the darknet however which is what the OP was suggesting. There is little market for it there for the reasons I stated.