• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
MAKING CYANIDE(potassium cyanide)

!!!!Easy method in the bottom but read the whole thing!!!!!

WHAT: Cyanide or potassium cyanide is A super strong poison. You die within seconds with no pain.

HOW IT WORKS: The poison blocks the ability of the body cells to get oxygen.
So you suffocate on the cellular level.

It is impossible to buy legally, and given the trouble that many people on ss me included face getting SN, I thought why not go a step further and get the real thing.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1-potassium ferrocyanide
Lab supplies shops have it. Say you are making home made wine, if asked. That's one of the legit uses for it at home. 100% Legal in the EU and USA.
The poison we are producing is so potent you don't need much of it.

Not suspicious
2-Hydrocoric acid( HCL)
Easy to get. Cheap.

As an alternative, you can get sylfuric acid (H2SO4)
Easy to get. Cheap.

Not suspicious

3-Potassium hydroxide. Powder.(KOH)
Easy to get, legal, not suspicious

TO MAKE POTASSIUM CYANIDE:

Get a reaction vessle, and prepare a bended tube, that will serve as a distillation surface. Get a receiver vessel.

Add potassium hydroxide (KOH) to the receiver vessel. Add water enough to cover the powder.

Then add potassium ferrocyanide to the reaction vessle, add the acid that you managed to get, attach the tube you got for distillation, in a way that is airtight and make sure the end of the distillation tube is below the water surface in the receiver vessle.

Then start heating the reaction vessle slowly with a blowtorch.

The reaction will start yielding gaseous hydrogen cyanide, and it will be distilled in the tube into the liquid state.

In the receiver vessle it is supposed to react with potassium hydroxide, and convert into potassium cyanide, which is what we need.

Once you saw that enogh of disulate dripped into the receiver vessle, stop heating and detach the receiver vessle.

Keep it.

Drop the distillation tube and the reaction vessle into the solution of water and sugar. It neutralizes the poison.

In the receiver vessle, there is now potassium cyanide dissolved in water and the not reacted bits of potassium hydroxide that lay solid on the bottom.

Filter the water through the coffee filter.
Throw away the filter. Keep the water. It contains poison. And then gently evaporate the water.

On the bottom you will see white crystals of potassium cyanide. The poison.

Collect it with a blade and do what you want.

NOTE: hydrogen cyanide, the gas, is super toxic, and you risk to Ctb before you want it, so do the reaction in the open air, use gloves and before doing the reaction drink the solution of water and sugar.
Keep a bit of solid sugar in the mouth whole doing the reaction and drink another sugar solution after you are done.

As I said, the glucose neutralizes the cyanide.

So when you intend to use it to ctb, don't eat anything before the event and certainly don't eat anything sweet.

Precise poportions of the mix don't really matter.

And you don't need much of it.

5g of every chemical would be more than enough.

Add Water and acid so that there is as much volume of acid as there is powder.
Just use your eyes.

////////////
I figure that this is the dream of all of us here, as cyanide is the definition of quick and painless death. I am not a trained chemist, so I may have screwed up but most likely I haven't.
///////////

It looks scary and difficult, but it really isn't.

NOTE: SUPER EASY ALTERNATIVE

Instead of being all cautious and thing, if you know you want to ctb NOW, simply put 10-20 grams of potassium ferrocyanide into a cup or something
And then add the acid so that it covers the powder +some is above, and heat it. But with some more stable heat source,As the blowtorch will fall from your hands when you pass out. The hydrogen cyanide gas will be emitted in the reaction. But instead of collecting it carefully and distilling it into a liquid, let it out.

Breathe in the gas. It does not smell bad.
You will loose cosiousness within seconds and will be dead in minutes.

For that it is best to have a closed room,to make sure the fumes are not blown away, and maybe have some breathing tube to breath the fumes of the reaction more conveniently in the chair.

Overkill: 30g of potassium ferrocyanide and enough acid to cover it.
+a plastic breathing tube strapped to the face+A stable source of heat.and some strap that keeps the tube above the reaction vessle. Seat in the chair not to fall off to the floor.

You need to leave a note outside of the room that the poisonous gas is inside unless you want the ppl who find you to die with you.

It is really had to screw up the last easy method and you don't need potassium hydroxide as a bonus so less supplies needed.

Just mix the two things and make sure it's being heated so that the reaction is going.
You will see it is going so you can't screw up here anyway.

If you have 30g of the potassium ferrocyanide you will die 1000% from the fumes.

I didn't do it myself yet, but I lurked on chem forums and I read how people had done this in the fields for fun and nearly ctb by an accident. Had their breath and heartbeat do that scary thing and had a massive headache after that. So yeah, it works this way 100%.

There is a video of a Russian guy doing the reaction in the fields on YouTube. He uses a military test to see if the poison is being produced. Watch This so that you know it is that easy.

I won't attach the link but here is the name of the video in Russian.

Just copy paste it in youtube search.
(Получение синильной кислоты)
Channel name: MrDrimogemon

But I beg you don't comment about ctb in the comments, I kinda need this video myself for guidance.

And don't be asking ferrocyanide vendors if one can make cyanide from their product. Think of those who will need supplies for ctb after you and remove all the labels and addresses, to keep.suplliers intact.

NOTE: about the heating. It seems like the reaction would go even without it. But heating accelerates it a lot. So buy an electric stove. The ones that are Flat and small, for one dish only, and set the heat at about 100 degrees Celsius.

Put the glass pot on and pour your chemicals in.

NOTE: this is a method of choice for me. I'll either synthesize the potassium cyanide or do the gas thing.

BENEFITS:
ingredients are easier to get than SN or N

No need to worry about the insulation and having enough gas like in the exit bag method.+powders are easier to buy than gallons of gas.

No violence, no pain, no blood.
No taste. And you won't vomit like with SN

I really hope this method, especially the easy one, with the gas gets more traction, as the more I think about it the more I prefer it to all other alternatives, and I strongly believe that people have the right to die painlessly.

Thank you for reading, please feel free to add your thoughts on the ways to modify the method.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for posting an alternative method.
But I feel that this is still not very accessible for most people. The ingredients may be easier to get than sn, but chemical synthesis, reaction vessels, blowtorches, distillation tubes etc? Too complicated, too many purchases to make, and requires a lot of preparation. But maybe that's just me.

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for posting an alternative method.
But I feel that this is still not very accessible for most people. The ingredients may be easier to get than sn, but chemical synthesis, reaction vessels, blowtorches, distillation tubes etc? Too complicated, too many purchases to make, and requires a lot of preparation. But maybe that's just me.
Yeah, but the easy way with just two ingredients and gas can be a method for masses. Anyway, I was compiling these thoughts for myself and decided to share it here. And on the complexity, I guess it is rewarded by the truly painless death.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
BOOST BOOST BOOST! Thanks for sharing!

These supplies including buying the flasks/tubes,etc is only a couple hunderd dollars canadian!

Amazon product ASIN B081QSCW5X

(Now of course that chemistry set might not have what you need, but the site has other listings for flasks and st!uff)

It would be so cool to make my own gas chamber with the gas reaction, or maybe a suicide pill!

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

WHAT: Cyanide or potassium cyanide is A super strong poison. You die within seconds with no pain.

It is impossible to buy legally, and given the trouble that many people on ss me included face getting SN, I thought why not go a step further and get the real thing.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1-potassium ferrocyanide
Lab supplies shops have it. Say you are making home made wine, if asked. That's one of the legit uses for it at home. 100% Legal in the EU and USA.

Not suspicious
2-Hydrocoric acid( HCL)
Easy to get. Cheap.

Easy to get. Cheap.

Not suspicious

Get a reaction vessle, and prepare a bended tube, that will serve as a distillation surface. Get a receiver vessel.

Add potassium hydroxide (KOH) to the receiver vessel. Add water enough to cover the powder.

Then add potassium ferrocyanide to the reaction vessle, add the acid that you managed to get, attach the tube you got for distillation, in a way that is airtight and make sure the end of the distillation tube is below the water surface in the receiver vessle.

The reaction will start yielding gaseous hydrogen cyanide, and it will be distilled in the tube into the liquid state.

In the receiver vessle it is supposed to react with potassium hydroxide, and convert into potassium cyanide, which is what we need.

Once you saw that enogh of disulate dripped into the receiver vessle, stop heating and detach the receiver vessle.

Keep it.

Drop the distillation tube and the reaction vessle into the solution of water and sugar. It neutralizes the poison.

In the receiver vessle, there is now potassium cyanide dissolved in water and the not reacted bits of potassium hydroxide that lay solid on the bottom.

Throw away the filter. Keep the water. It contains poison. And then gently evaporate the water.

NOTE: hydrogen cyanide, the gas, is super toxic, and you risk to Ctb before you want it, so do the reaction in the open air, use gloves and before doing the reaction drink the solution of water and sugar.
Keep a bit of solid sugar in the mouth whole doing the reaction and drink another sugar solution after you are done.

So when you intend to use it to ctb, don't eat anything before the event and certainly don't eat anything sweet.

Just use your eyes.

////////////
I figure that this is the dream of all of us here, as cyanide is the definition of quick and painless death. I am not a trained chemist, so I may have screwed up but most likely I haven't.
///////////

Instead of being all cautious and thing, if you know you want to ctb NOW, simply put 10-20 grams of potassium ferrocyanide into a cup or something
And then add the acid so that it covers the powder +some is above, and heat it. But with some more stable heat source,As the blowtorch will fall from your hands when you pass out. The hydrogen cyanide gas will be emitted in the reaction. But instead of collecting it carefully and distilling it into a liquid, let it out.

For that it is best to have a closed room,to make sure the fumes are not blown away, and maybe have some breathing tube to breath the fumes of the reaction more conveniently in the chair.

+a plastic breathing tube strapped to the face+A stable source of heat.and some strap that keeps the tube above the reaction vessle. Seat in the chair not to fall off to the floor.

You need to leave a note outside of the room that the poisonous gas is inside unless you want the ppl who find you to die with you.

It is really had to screw up the last easy method and you don't need potassium hydroxide as a bonus so less supplies needed.

Just mix the two things and make sure it's being heated so that the reaction is going.

If you have 30g of the potassium ferrocyanide you will die 1000% from the fumes.

I didn't do it myself yet, but I lurked on chem forums and I read how people had done this in the fields for fun and nearly ctb by an accident. Had their breath and heartbeat do that scary thing and had a massive headache after that. So yeah, it works this way 100%.

There is a video of a Russian guy doing the reaction in the fields on YouTube. He uses a military test to see if the poison is being produced. Watch This so that you know it is that easy.

But I beg you don't comment about ctb in the comments, I kinda need this video myself for guidance.

And don't be asking ferrocyanide vendors if one can make cyanide from their product. Think of those who will need supplies for ctb after you and remove all the labels and addresses, to keep.suplliers intact.

NOTE: about the heating. It seems like the reaction would go even without it. But heating accelerates it a lot. So buy an electric stove. The ones that are Flat and small, for one dish only, and set the heat at about 100 degrees Celsius.

NOTE: this is a method of choice for me. I'll either synthesize the potassium cyanide or do the gas thing.

BENEFITS:

No need to worry about the insulation and having enough gas like in the exit bag method.+powders are easier to buy than gallons of gas.

I really hope this method, especially the easy one, with the gas gets more traction, as the more I think about it the more I prefer it to all other alternatives, and I strongly believe that people have the right to die painlessly.

Thank you for reading, please feel free to add your thoughts on the ways to modify the method.
Fairly easy, if you have some practical experience with chemistry. But if you are synthesizing potassium cyanide, or any other very toxic substance, you MUST think about the danger to other people. You may unintentionally leave some of the stuff lying around after you have gone, At the very least, leave a prominent notice saying "Caution: cyanide", or something like that, so people who find you will know to be careful.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Beyond grateful this was made. Thank you.

This might be illegal as it's a tutorial on how do make poison at home. This might be taken down (very unlikely).

So I have downloaded the video and saved this post on a device. I have also added a password. Just in case someone gets access to my things. I suggest others do the same if they can.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Thank you for your detailed recipe. I suspect the equipment and expertise required to produce the cyanide is beyond the reach of most, especially with the lack of proper ventilation to facilitate the reaction you describe. Nonetheless, we appreciate the "recipe" for an alternative option. Cheers.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think I have to discourage this. Sodium nitrite gets metabolized within your body quite quickly, and then does not pose any threat to anyone. If you ingest potassium cyanide (or any other inorganic cyanide) it will remain in your body, unchanged, basically forever. Its potential to kill other people or other living things remains.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020

WHAT YOU NEED:

1-potassium ferrocyanide

Not suspicious
2-Hydrocoric acid( HCL)
Easy to get. Cheap.

Easy to get. Cheap.

Not suspicious

Keep it.

Just use your eyes.

////////////
///////////

BENEFITS:

I've potassium cyanide. I bought from a chemical supplier. But I think that's not painless

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I've potassium cyanide. I bought from a chemical supplier. But I think that's not painless
Painless or not, cyanide is VERY quick. It stops your mitochondria from working, and since they power everything else in your body you die within a very few minutes (if the dose is high enough).

Last edited:
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
That's not very quick. In my country that's almost a common method because thats not very hard to obtain that. As I read its death reports. If a person ingest its capsule between 5_20min its symptoms comes. Dependingon empty stomach. If the stomach be empty that's quick and under 5mints the person will be unconscious with a symptoms like brain storke. No one know that's painful or not. After unconsciousness 15_40 mints take time to death and almost no one can rescue the person. That person will die 100%

B

blah2323

Aug 1, 2020
As a chemist, I feel like I should point out that the first proposed procedure will not produce pure potassium cyanide. You will be left with significant potassium hydroxide contamination, depending on the amount of reagents used.

If executed correctly, the product would still likely be fatal, but I'm not sure I want to experience KOH in my mouth, throat, or stomach.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am not using this method but as someone studying chemistry it's still an interesting read, so thanks for the post

Reactions: 90starve and speck
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Method is easy but Difficult to execute at home for people like me who may not have access to open grounds outside . also chances of raising suspicion is too high .
You can rent a garage and just go for the easy gas method!
this might just be the method ill be using.. thank you so much!
I am happy to help. I've put some serious research into that. Cyanide info isn't that easy to find these days!

Do you want to cook crystal cyanide or you'll just go for the gas?
BOOST BOOST BOOST! Thanks for sharing!

These supplies including buying the flasks/tubes,etc is only a couple hunderd dollars canadian!

Amazon product ASIN B081QSCW5X

(Now of course that chemistry set might not have what you need, but the site has other listings for flasks and st!uff)

It would be so cool to make my own gas chamber with the gas reaction, or maybe a suicide pill!
Thank you for appreciation and the input.

Just a reminder for everyone: don't ruin the sources by asking vendors if this or that is good for cyanide.
Fairly easy, if you have some practical experience with chemistry. But if you are synthesizing potassium cyanide, or any other very toxic substance, you MUST think about the danger to other people. You may unintentionally leave some of the stuff lying around after you have gone, At the very least, leave a prominent notice saying "Caution: cyanide", or something like that, so people who find you will know to be careful.
That is correct, however, cyanide is only toxic if it gets into the body, so it is safe to even touch it. Unless you are talking about the gas. Then, if you are concerned about other people safety, a tent in the fields will be ideal. Mix the powder with acid and put the stove on.
Beyond grateful this was made. Thank you.

This might be illegal as it's a tutorial on how do make poison at home. This might be taken down (very unlikely).

So I have downloaded the video and saved this post on a device. I have also added a password. Just in case someone gets access to my things. I suggest others do the same if they can.
Thank you a lot for your appreciation!

Well, cyanide making instructions are in all the old chemistry books so following that logic they must burn them all down lol
Thank you for your detailed recipe. I suspect the equipment and expertise required to produce the cyanide is beyond the reach of most, especially with the lack of proper ventilation to facilitate the reaction you describe. Nonetheless, we appreciate the "recipe" for an alternative option. Cheers.
Well, that is why I urged Everyone to look at the video. The thing is really easy. Especially the gas method, where you just have to mix the two chemicals. Anyone can do it.
I think I have to discourage this. Sodium nitrite gets metabolized within your body quite quickly, and then does not pose any threat to anyone. If you ingest potassium cyanide (or any other inorganic cyanide) it will remain in your body, unchanged, basically forever. Its potential to kill other people or other living things remains.
No, I am afraid I will have to disagree with you. Cyanide stays within the body, so no one else gets hurt. And again, you can just leave the note. +the cyanide gas decomposes quickly to other chemicals, in the air while oxidizing, so if there is enough time after ctb it's completely safe for others to enter the room.
As a chemist, I feel like I should point out that the first proposed procedure will not produce pure potassium cyanide. You will be left with significant potassium hydroxide contamination, depending on the amount of reagents used.

If executed correctly, the product would still likely be fatal, but I'm not sure I want to experience KOH in my mouth, throat, or stomach.
Hi there, and thanks for the comment.
It will not be pure, so I suggest one puts the powder into the silicon medical pill shell. Fill in as many as you can and take them with water. That way you will avoid touching any chemicals with your throat or mouth!
That's not very quick. In my country that's almost a common method because thats not very hard to obtain that. As I read its death reports. If a person ingest its capsule between 5_20min its symptoms comes. Dependingon empty stomach. If the stomach be empty that's quick and under 5mints the person will be unconscious with a symptoms like brain storke. No one know that's painful or not. After unconsciousness 15_40 mints take time to death and almost no one can rescue the person. That person will die 100%
Well, given the mechanism of how it works, there is no way the method produces pain. And the delay in action is related to the time needed for stomach to dissolve the capsule!

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing this method and it may be one of the alternative methods to CTB if I for any reason or cause could not go via the firearm, hanging/nightnight, SN, or jumping.

As for having a warning potential rescues and responders, I think another small added benefit to it is that in the event someone may take longer to CTB, first responders and people who are going to investigate or save said person would prioritize protecting themselves before attempting to save others, thus buying a bit more time (or maybe a lot, depending on method, dosage, and circumstances) for an attempt to succeed.

Reactions: gtrfvr
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
okay, I am finding allot of easy ways to buy potassium ferrocynide trihydrade, but no sources for potassium ferrocynide.
The trihydrate chemical compound is C6H6FeK4N6O3
the non trihydrate is K4[Fe(CN)6]·3H2O

are these chemicals interchangable?

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
okay, I am finding allot of easy ways to buy potassium ferrocynide trihydrade, but no sources for potassium ferrocynide.
The trihydrate chemical compound is C6H6FeK4N6O3
the non trihydrate is K4[Fe(CN)6]·3H2O

are these chemicals interchangable?
Yes, that's the same thing. Just double checked right now.

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea
ahs1079

ahs1079

HELP ME I AM IN HELL.
Jul 2, 2020

What's KOH?

A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
There are reactions with stoichiometric ratio, what is needed to work out proportions of reactants.

With sulfuric acid:
K₄[Fe(CN)₆] + 3H₂SO₄ → 2K₂SO₄ + FeSO₄ + 6HCN
Reportedly: reaction of ferrocyanide with very concentrated sulfuric acid might yield emission of carbon monoxide instead of hydrogen cyanide.

With hydrochloric acid:
K₄[Fe(CN)₆] + 6HCl → 4KCl + FeCl₂ + 6HCN

You will probably buy trihydrated ferrocyanide(K₄[Fe(CN)₆]·3H₂O), so right molar mass is 422,388 g/mol, for anhydrous: 368,35 g/mol.

HCN + KOH → KCN + H₂O

Remember to pour acid into solution of ferrocyanide and do it slowly - do not pour water into acid! In second case a caustic solution on surface might boil and splash you. Ideally - do it with glass stirring rod. Pour acid slowly onto part above water of rod which second part is submerged in water solution of ferrocyanide - then acid will flow down into, what is the best situation.

Proportions of masses:
  • Trihydrated potassium ferrocyanide per hydrochloric acid - 1,93:1
  • Trihydrated potassium ferrocyanide per sulfiric acid - 1,44:1
  • Hydrogen cyanide per trihydrated potassium cyanide - 0,38:1
  • Potassium hydroxide per hydrogen cyanide - 2.08:1 (but I don't know how much of gas is possible to regain)
If anyone is going to do that, please calculate it yourself for sure, I'm an amateur.
And remember that this process is really hazardous.

Last edited:
A

Apv12345

Últimos dias de vida....
Aug 6, 2020

WHAT YOU NEED:

1-potassium ferrocyanide

Not suspicious
2-Hydrocoric acid( HCL)
Easy to get. Cheap.

Easy to get. Cheap.

Not suspicious

Keep it.

Just use your eyes.

////////////
///////////

Mas eu imploro que você não comente sobre ctb nos comentários, eu meio que preciso deste vídeo para orientação.

E não pergunte aos fornecedores de ferrocianeto se alguém pode fazer cianeto com seus produtos. Pense naqueles que precisarão de suprimentos para ctb depois de você e remova todos os rótulos e endereços, para manter os suprimentos intactos.

NOTA: sobre o aquecimento. Parece que a reação iria mesmo sem ele. Mas o aquecimento acelera muito. Portanto, compre um fogão elétrico. As que são planas e pequenas, para apenas um prato, e definem o calor em cerca de 100 graus Celsius.

Coloque a panela de vidro e despeje seus produtos químicos.

NOTA: este é um método de escolha para mim. Vou sintetizar o cianeto de potássio ou fazer o gás.

BENEFÍCIOS:
ingredientes são mais fáceis de obter do que SN ou N

Não precisa se preocupar com o isolamento e ter gás suficiente como no método do saco de saída. + Os pós são mais fáceis de comprar do que os galões de gás.

Sem violência, sem dor, sem sangue.
Não gosto. E você não vai vomitar como com SN

Eu realmente espero que esse método, principalmente o mais fácil, com o gás tenha mais tração, pois quanto mais penso nisso, mais o prefiro a todas as outras alternativas, e acredito fortemente que as pessoas têm o direito de morrer sem dor.

Obrigado por ler, sinta-se à vontade para adicionar suas ideias sobre as maneiras de modificar o método.
[/CITAR]
Pessoal do Brasil, tem aqui para vender? Olhem esse site, https://www.mfrural.com.br/detalhe/323422/cianeto-de-potassio-em-po-comprimidos-capsulas-e-comprimid
[QUOTE = "cryptic__egg, postagem: 811067, membro: 17949"]
Não estou usando este método, mas como alguém que estuda química, ainda é uma leitura interessante, então obrigado pelo post
[/CITAR]
Qual método você vai usar?

Last edited:
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
There are reactions with stoichiometric ratio, what is needed to work out proportions of reactants.

With sulfuric acid:
K₄[Fe(CN)₆] + 3H₂SO₄ → 2K₂SO₄ + FeSO₄ + 6HCN
Reportedly: reaction of ferrocyanide with very concentrated sulfuric acid might yield emission of carbon monoxide instead of hydrogen cyanide.

With hydrochloric acid:
K₄[Fe(CN)₆] + 6HCl → 4KCl + FeCl₂ + 6HCN

You will probably buy trihydrated ferrocyanide(K₄[Fe(CN)₆]·3H₂O), so right molar mass is 422,388 g/mol, for anhydrous: 368,35 g/mol.

HCN + KOH → KCN + H₂O

Remember to pour acid into solution of ferrocyanide and do it slowly - do not pour water into acid! In second case a caustic solution on surface might boil and splash you. Ideally - do it with glass stirring rod. Pour acid slowly onto part above water of rod which second part is submerged in water solution of ferrocyanide - then acid will flow down into, what is the best situation.

Proportions of masses:
  • Trihydrated potassium ferrocyanide per hydrochloric acid - 1,93:1
  • Trihydrated potassium ferrocyanide per sulfiric acid - 1,44:1
  • Hydrogen cyanide per trihydrated potassium cyanide - 0,38:1
  • Potassium hydroxide per hydrogen cyanide - 2.08:1 (but I don't know how much of gas is possible to regain)
If anyone is going to do that, please calculate it yourself for sure, I'm an amateur.
And remember that this process is really hazardous.
What percentage of hcl solution is being used? I have h2S04 but it looks like hcl is the way to go. Th highest concentration I can find is 37% though on the HCL side. Will that cause the proper reaction?

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
And lets call this... THE ULTIMATE DEATH RECIPE

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only practical danger is HCN gas from the stomach, and I'm not sure many (any?) fatalities have been recorded from this, though first responders have definitely gotten ill from this. However, the method of creating HCN describes absolutely has the danger of inadvertent HCN gas exposure. I too strongly discourage trying to make this without adequate chemistry experience, which few here have. I've been extremely vocal about methods that may harm others.