• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I thought cyanide was super painful? Isn't that what that cult leader used?

Reactions: sandalphon, Efilismislife, Kat! and 1 other person
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Are you heisenberg or something? damn lol. Now make a recipe for N :smiling:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm no chemist, but this was an interesting read.

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Are you heisenberg or something? damn lol. Now make a recipe for N :smiling:
No haha sorry not trying to be rude, it may have been incorrect information

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There are accounts of it being relatively painless, and there are perhaps more of it being moderately to extremely uncomfortable. Death from it is certainly not pleasant to those observing it in many cases. Those who continually spout that it is painless either willfully or ignorantly ignore the cases and accounts where it is clearly not all a bed of roses.

Reactions: Mor, sandalphon, Fthis and 1 other person
A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
What percentage of hcl solution is being used? I have h2S04 but it looks like hcl is the way to go. Th highest concentration I can find is 37% though on the HCL side. Will that cause the proper reaction?
Sorry for not responding you yesterday, but I realized that there are some more things to explain. Those things are calculated for pure reactants, as that results from reaction notation.
It's necessary to calculate by oneself, how much of available solution of used acid will contain required amount of it. I thought that this should be obvious for anyone attempting to make cyanide salt.

I want to correct some things from my previous post:
  • but I don't know how much of gas is possible to regain
    When I read OP's post first time, I thought about use of scrubber, so I wasn't sure if all hydrogen cyanide in gas form will be regained. But hydrogen cyanide should be condensed with condenser - this is safer and certain way.
  • My proportions may not be proper - they just results from reaction notation and molar masses, but I wonder if at ending of reaction, ferrocyanide and acid mixture's pH might be to high to continue reaction.
  • I do not agree with OP - death nor loss of consciousness will not occur in seconds, but in minutes. Also, I couldn't claim that death will be peaceful - I just don't know that.

I also want to make a generalization of this process - it's displacing prussic acid from it's complex salt, using stronger(than hydrogen cyanide) acid.
There is important thing to notice - mixture of salt and acid have to be heated. Intensivity of hydrogen cyanide's emission at room temperature is low, that is why complex cyanide salts aren't very toxic, when swallowed.
Other complex cyanide salt can be used as well. One can use potassium ferrocyanide, potassium ferricyanide, prussian blue et cetera.

Reactions: Mor and golfmavenice
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Really interesting method, I had no idea you could make DIY cyanide.

Definitely too technical and advanced for me, but I'm sure it'll help someone here :happy:

Reactions: Pookie
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
So for the second method, you can just pour the acid over the ferrocyanide over a stove in a tent? What kind of container is holding the ferrocyanide and acid? Would borosilicate Erlenmeyer flask work?

Any tent recommendations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbrellaterm
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I thought cyanide was an unpleasant way to go..am I mistaken?

Reactions: Efilismislife
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
If i recall correctly cyanide death isn't a painless method like at all and isn't instantaneous either as it creates histotoxic hypoxia so yes but no thanks

Reactions: Mor and Efilismislife
T

TheReaper

Oct 21, 2020
nice method I may try a variation of this.

First off I'm not a chemist but I would not use a blow torch to generate heat when making HCN, if you do be aware that HCN is flammable.

I think your second method would be very unreliable due to the fact the HCN is lighter then air so whatever method you use make sure you breath in enough before you pass out. I doubt 1 or two breaths will kill quickly and painlessly.

Personally I think I will distill the HCN to a liquid and drink it mixed with something, not sure what to dilute it with yet though. Not much information on drinks containing HCN.

- Also as a note potassium hydroxide can be substituted for sodium hydroxide to make sodium cyanide

Reactions: Mor and job1315
G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
nice, seems like a life goal to successfully execute this.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Here is another instructional video that was taken down from yt.

• Informative
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
I thought cyanide was an unpleasant way to go..am I mistaken?
There are no known accounts to fully answer that question.
Some believe it's extremely painful but in a very short period of time. Minutes. Some believe you fall unconscious before you feel anything. Nobody really knows for sure, I guess.

I want it and if anyone out there in Europe has it, I'd like to chat, I'm very interested.
Then, if you are concerned about other people safety, a tent in the fields will be ideal. Mix the powder with acid and put the stove on.
If this is true then this method is extremely easy to execute and may f over SN.
Well, given the mechanism of how it works, there is no way the method produces pain
Are you talking about potassium cyanide here or?

Last edited:
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Careful trusting only one source

Reactions: endless_worry, Mor and Niftypoint124
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
MAKING CYANIDE(potassium cyanide)

!!!!Easy method in the bottom but read the whole thing!!!!!

WHAT: Cyanide or potassium cyanide is A super strong poison. You die within seconds with no pain.

HOW IT WORKS: The poison blocks the ability of the body cells to get oxygen.
So you suffocate on the cellular level.

It is impossible to buy legally, and given the trouble that many people on ss me included face getting SN, I thought why not go a step further and get the real thing.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1-potassium ferrocyanide
Lab supplies shops have it. Say you are making home made wine, if asked. That's one of the legit uses for it at home. 100% Legal in the EU and USA.
The poison we are producing is so potent you don't need much of it.

Not suspicious
2-Hydrocoric acid( HCL)
Easy to get. Cheap.

As an alternative, you can get sylfuric acid (H2SO4)
Easy to get. Cheap.

Not suspicious

3-Potassium hydroxide. Powder.(KOH)
Easy to get, legal, not suspicious

TO MAKE POTASSIUM CYANIDE:

Get a reaction vessle, and prepare a bended tube, that will serve as a distillation surface. Get a receiver vessel.

Add potassium hydroxide (KOH) to the receiver vessel. Add water enough to cover the powder.

Then add potassium ferrocyanide to the reaction vessle, add the acid that you managed to get, attach the tube you got for distillation, in a way that is airtight and make sure the end of the distillation tube is below the water surface in the receiver vessle.

Then start heating the reaction vessle slowly with a blowtorch.

The reaction will start yielding gaseous hydrogen cyanide, and it will be distilled in the tube into the liquid state.

In the receiver vessle it is supposed to react with potassium hydroxide, and convert into potassium cyanide, which is what we need.

Once you saw that enogh of disulate dripped into the receiver vessle, stop heating and detach the receiver vessle.

Keep it.

Drop the distillation tube and the reaction vessle into the solution of water and sugar. It neutralizes the poison.

In the receiver vessle, there is now potassium cyanide dissolved in water and the not reacted bits of potassium hydroxide that lay solid on the bottom.

Filter the water through the coffee filter.
Throw away the filter. Keep the water. It contains poison. And then gently evaporate the water.

On the bottom you will see white crystals of potassium cyanide. The poison.

Collect it with a blade and do what you want.

NOTE: hydrogen cyanide, the gas, is super toxic, and you risk to Ctb before you want it, so do the reaction in the open air, use gloves and before doing the reaction drink the solution of water and sugar.
Keep a bit of solid sugar in the mouth whole doing the reaction and drink another sugar solution after you are done.

As I said, the glucose neutralizes the cyanide.

So when you intend to use it to ctb, don't eat anything before the event and certainly don't eat anything sweet.

Precise poportions of the mix don't really matter.

And you don't need much of it.

5g of every chemical would be more than enough.

Add Water and acid so that there is as much volume of acid as there is powder.
Just use your eyes.

////////////
I figure that this is the dream of all of us here, as cyanide is the definition of quick and painless death. I am not a trained chemist, so I may have screwed up but most likely I haven't.
///////////

It looks scary and difficult, but it really isn't.

NOTE: SUPER EASY ALTERNATIVE

Instead of being all cautious and thing, if you know you want to ctb NOW, simply put 10-20 grams of potassium ferrocyanide into a cup or something
And then add the acid so that it covers the powder +some is above, and heat it. But with some more stable heat source,As the blowtorch will fall from your hands when you pass out. The hydrogen cyanide gas will be emitted in the reaction. But instead of collecting it carefully and distilling it into a liquid, let it out.

Breathe in the gas. It does not smell bad.
You will loose cosiousness within seconds and will be dead in minutes.

For that it is best to have a closed room,to make sure the fumes are not blown away, and maybe have some breathing tube to breath the fumes of the reaction more conveniently in the chair.

Overkill: 30g of potassium ferrocyanide and enough acid to cover it.
+a plastic breathing tube strapped to the face+A stable source of heat.and some strap that keeps the tube above the reaction vessle. Seat in the chair not to fall off to the floor.

You need to leave a note outside of the room that the poisonous gas is inside unless you want the ppl who find you to die with you.

It is really had to screw up the last easy method and you don't need potassium hydroxide as a bonus so less supplies needed.

Just mix the two things and make sure it's being heated so that the reaction is going.
You will see it is going so you can't screw up here anyway.

If you have 30g of the potassium ferrocyanide you will die 1000% from the fumes.

I didn't do it myself yet, but I lurked on chem forums and I read how people had done this in the fields for fun and nearly ctb by an accident. Had their breath and heartbeat do that scary thing and had a massive headache after that. So yeah, it works this way 100%.

There is a video of a Russian guy doing the reaction in the fields on YouTube. He uses a military test to see if the poison is being produced. Watch This so that you know it is that easy.

I won't attach the link but here is the name of the video in Russian.

Just copy paste it in youtube search.
(Получение синильной кислоты)
Channel name: MrDrimogemon

But I beg you don't comment about ctb in the comments, I kinda need this video myself for guidance.

And don't be asking ferrocyanide vendors if one can make cyanide from their product. Think of those who will need supplies for ctb after you and remove all the labels and addresses, to keep.suplliers intact.

NOTE: about the heating. It seems like the reaction would go even without it. But heating accelerates it a lot. So buy an electric stove. The ones that are Flat and small, for one dish only, and set the heat at about 100 degrees Celsius.

Put the glass pot on and pour your chemicals in.

NOTE: this is a method of choice for me. I'll either synthesize the potassium cyanide or do the gas thing.

BENEFITS:
ingredients are easier to get than SN or N

No need to worry about the insulation and having enough gas like in the exit bag method.+powders are easier to buy than gallons of gas.

No violence, no pain, no blood.
No taste. And you won't vomit like with SN

I really hope this method, especially the easy one, with the gas gets more traction, as the more I think about it the more I prefer it to all other alternatives, and I strongly believe that people have the right to die painlessly.

Thank you for reading, please feel free to add your thoughts on the ways to modify the method.
Just wanted to point out that the crucible must be heated at 600 degrees not 100, and you had best look into the ferrocyanide and ferricyanide before making this. I am not a chemist but I have made cyanide before. Yield was either 19/29%. Which in my view was not nearly good enough. Must say that anything above the mix, birds, etc. will be effected by the gas, and not happily. Please give yourself a little more time for research before trying this.

Reactions: Mor, Niftypoint124 and AJ.
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Careful trusting only one source
Care to expand on this post?
Just wanted to point out that the crucible must be heated at 600 degrees not 100, and you had best look into the ferrocyanide and ferricyanide before making this. I am not a chemist but I have made cyanide before. Yield was either 19/29%. Which in my view was not nearly good enough. Must say that anything above the mix, birds, etc. will be effected by the gas, and not happily. Please give yourself a little more time for research before trying this.
Is it true that 30g of potassium ferrocyanide mixed with 2-hydrochloric acid( HCL), heated produces hydrogen cyanide?

He's saying the gas oxidizes in air, this means it's losing its posinous ability when coming in contact with air yes or no?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Care to expand on this post?

Is it true that 30g of potassium ferrocyanide mixed with 2-hydrochloric acid( HCL), heated produces hydrogen cyanide?

He's saying the gas oxidizes in air, this means it's losing its posinous ability when coming in contact with air yes or no?
The gas released in the process is hydrogen cyanide. Pretty lethal stuff. There is a simpler recipe. Unfortunately I do not think I have it anymore. A BBQ would have been required, a crucible made, and since the vision loss? I cannot use the method. I am sorry.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
since the vision loss? I
Vision loss? What are you talking about?

So this method kills in 10-20 seconds. Painlessly.

Why isn't it more known?

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Jesus Christ, all this for my hitler cosplay. Well, thank you for the description though.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Ingested it can be very painful. The gas however...rapid and peaceful
Sorry for your loss of vision. Must be hard to deal with.
What's the disease called if I may ask?

So you confirm it's hydrogen cyanide , HCN, that's being created in this process? DAMN.
It's baffling to me how easy it actually is to create this shit

How do you know it's peaceful? 10-20 seconds is indeed very rapid though, but I've read the main reason is being the CNS is targeted fast. I guess it's some form of stroke happening?

Im just very interested to know if you know anything more on the seatv

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Ive done some more research and I think I've got a decent method that would kill me fast with the gas. If there is any chemist out there that wanna hear me out and confirm that my method is solid, please, you are welcome to DM me. I will try to be alive until the next summer.

Now, one of the problematic things I found out about HCN is that it was the same gas used in Zyklon B, killing jews at the death camps.

The information in this thread is not really matching up with the information I find out about the symptoms of HCN poisoning.

If we look at the death camps the signs of pain were very clear when the jews were killed with this same gas. Screams and claw marks on the walls.
This could be because there was more to the HCN or maybe they were just scared of dying? That could explain the screams as well. Also the gas might not have been in a very concentrated form. My method involves isolating the gas in a balloon so I hope this makes sure I go out quickly. Like I said. Chemistry people are welcome to private message me and discuss this. Iam very interested in your input. Even if you read this 5 months from now. (I'll be dead next summer so plenty of time)

Now I would also like to add that I found out HCN was not the only ingredient in Zyklon B.

"German scientists developed a method for adsorbing hydrogen cyanide gas onto various substrates [supports] and placing the resulting product in sealed steel cans. At the time of packaging the substrate and the gas were combined with a stabilizing chemical as well as with a strong-smelling and irritating warning agent.9. The resulting product was equally poisonous and as effective as ordinary hydrogen cyanide, but considerably more manageable. Its manufacturers received a patent and trademarked one of the presentations of the product as "Zyklon-B."

AND

HCN is a systemic poison; toxicity is due to inhibition of cytochrome oxidase, which prevents cellular utilization of oxygen. Inhibition of the terminal step of electron transport in cells of the brain results in loss of consciousness, respiratory arrest, and ultimately, death.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207601/

Why are there so many different answers to how this kills you? Ive seen countless pro lifers trying to manipulate me and tell me this is too painful, which I believe is bullshit

Ingested it can be very painful. The gas however...rapid and peaceful.

How do you know that?
Why were there claw marks in the death chambers in ww2?
They gased the jews with this gas

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Ive done some more research and I think I've got a decent method that would kill me fast with the gas. If there is any chemist out there that wanna hear me out and confirm that my method is solid, please, you are welcome to DM me. I will try to be alive until the next summer.

Now, one of the problematic things I found out about HCN is that it was the same gas used in Zyklon B, killing jews at the death camps.

The information in this thread is not really matching up with the information I find out about the symptoms of HCN poisoning.

If we look at the death camps the signs of pain were very clear when the jews were killed with this same gas. Screams and claw marks on the walls.
This could be because there was more to the HCN or maybe they were just scared of dying? That could explain the screams as well. Also the gas might not have been in a very concentrated form. My method involves isolating the gas in a balloon so I hope this makes sure I go out quickly. Like I said. Chemistry people are welcome to private message me and discuss this. Iam very interested in your input. Even if you read this 5 months from now. (I'll be dead next summer so plenty of time)

Now I would also like to add that I found out HCN was not the only ingredient in Zyklon B.

"German scientists developed a method for adsorbing hydrogen cyanide gas onto various substrates [supports] and placing the resulting product in sealed steel cans. At the time of packaging the substrate and the gas were combined with a stabilizing chemical as well as with a strong-smelling and irritating warning agent.9. The resulting product was equally poisonous and as effective as ordinary hydrogen cyanide, but considerably more manageable. Its manufacturers received a patent and trademarked one of the presentations of the product as "Zyklon-B."

AND

HCN is a systemic poison; toxicity is due to inhibition of cytochrome oxidase, which prevents cellular utilization of oxygen. Inhibition of the terminal step of electron transport in cells of the brain results in loss of consciousness, respiratory arrest, and ultimately, death.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207601/

Why are there so many different answers to how this kills you? Ive seen countless pro lifers trying to manipulate me and tell me this is too painful, which I believe is bullshit

How do you know that?
Why were there claw marks in the death chambers in ww2?
They gased the jews with this gas
Google: deadly accidents with hydrogen cyanide. There are/were countless stories of people dying unexpectedly due to the gas. If you are interested I suggest you look it up instead of displaying your ignorance in such an unseemly manner. Zyklon B is NOT just cyanide. Something else you would know if you did your own research. Do not do this again. I no longer have patience for those who make little effort. If you want to die, it is not that difficult. Just research!

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Google: deadly accidents with hydrogen cyanide. There are/were countless stories of people dying unexpectedly due to the gas. If you are interested I suggest you look it up instead of displaying your ignorance in such an unseemly manner. Zyklon B is NOT just cyanide. Something else you would know if you did your own research. Do not do this again. I no longer have patience for those who make little effort. If you want to die, it is not that difficult. Just research!
My sympathies for your degrading vision, I'm sure it's getting harder and harder to see.

If you read what you just quoted again I'm sure you'll see that I mention exactly that.

However, it doesn't say EXACTLY what is in it except hydrogen cyanide. I mean support, what does that mean for example? Are they talking about mere binding agents of some sort?

Beaver

Beaver

Oct 24, 2020
Or sodium cyanide:

To convert the ferro to cyanide do this (please note that these instructions
were for the potassium not sodium salt. I'm assuming that the ratios are similar
for both); Mix thoroughly 8 parts of dry sodium ferrocyanide and 3 parts dry sodium
carbonate (pool pH adjuster), heat them in a steel container (cleaned oil filter can
works nicely), with constant stirring (use clothes hanger, straightened out), with a
propane torch or other intense heat source till it melts into a clear liquid. Heating
is continued until the mix no longer fizzes and the fluid portion is colorless. After
a few minutes rest, to allow the contents to settle, the clear portion is poured from
the heavy black sediment (iron) at the bottom at the bottom of the crucible and onto
to a clean slab or steel bowl. It's then broken up while still warm and stored in
airtight bottles. This will be almost pure cyanide.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
"Humans may differ in their sensitivity to HCN, but no data regarding specific differences among humans were located in the available literature."

"HCN is among the most rapidly acting of all known poisons"

"According to Hartung (1994), a few breaths at "high concentrations" may be followed by rapid collapse and cessation of respiration. If the exposure continues, unconsciousness is followed by death."

From the same source:

"Fatal levels of HCN cause a brief period of central nervous system stimulation followed by depression, convulsions, coma with abolished deep reflexes and dilated pupils, and death"

The information is very contradictory.
The last sentence seems to describe the death as painful? Or do I misinterpret it?

Source:

Last edited:
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Found another source stating the following, and I want to chime in I'm still looking for something more specific or maybe I should say, very detailed specific explanation on the process of dying by exposure to HCN.

This is what I found;
200 mg/m3 is likely to be fatal after 10 min, and 300 mg/m3 is immediately fatal. It should be emphasized that this represents crude average exposure estimates, based on various studies

More information regarding inhalation:

"Symptoms of poisoning are rapid in onset since it is quickly absorbed from the lungs. Hyperventilation occurs first and increases with the dose inhaled (depends on time of exposure and concentration). This is followed by rapid loss of consciousness at high concentrations."

Source:http://www.emro.who.int/ceha/information-resources/hydrogen-cyanide-fact-sheet.html

Last edited:
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
If you have a good high pressure hydraulic juicer, you're good to go on making cyanide. Just be sure to collect a few hundred apple seeds...: