• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Elijahh

Elijahh

Hmmm
Mar 24, 2024
Sooo, I have my SN and AE ready, don't think I want to buy benzos or anything to help me get sedative. But the vomiting part is an issue for me.
I live with my parents and plan to ctb when they are sleeping, but I'm afraid of vomiting and waking them up and I'll be screwed.
So, I thought about putting the SN in pills and swallowing them to avoid any taste issue. The pills are small so I guess I will have about 20-25 pills to get close to the OD mark.
Will this affect the absorption of the SN?if so for how long ? Will it help me not get nausea?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No. It's not recommended. Absorption will be slow an you will endup vomiting much of the pill undigested. You are better off looking for a place away from home, for your family's sake aswell.

Reactions: Agon321
N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
Pills will definitely affect SN absorption. I'm not sure how much longer it would take but it's indeed not recommended.

This bonus time needed for the pills may also give your SI more space to kick in or any other unexpected situation to happen.

Even if you fall unconscious you can still vomit and your body can make some noises so it might be worth noting in your night attempt.

Elijahh

Elijahh

Hmmm
Mar 24, 2024
No. It's not recommended. Absorption will be slow an you will endup vomiting much of the pill undigested. You are better off looking for a place away from home, for your family's sake aswell.
I want to, but I can't. My plan is making them think it was an accident or smth as I don't want them to know I ctb on purpose...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I want to, but I can't. My plan is making them think it was an accident or smth as I don't want them to know I ctb on purpose...
Unfortunately it's near impossible to do that especially with SN. It's going to be very obvious from the trace you leave behind to the way your body would look like to the autopsy results...it's gonna be known it was a suicide.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Sooo, I have my SN and AE ready, don't think I want to buy benzos or anything to help me get sedative. But the vomiting part is an issue for me.
I live with my parents and plan to ctb when they are sleeping, but I'm afraid of vomiting and waking them up and I'll be screwed.
So, I thought about putting the SN in pills and swallowing them to avoid any taste issue. The pills are small so I guess I will have about 20-25 pills to get close to the OD mark.
Will this affect the absorption of the SN?if so for how long ? Will it help me not get nausea?
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think that the vomiting is from the taste but rather the fact that you're consuming a poison.

Reactions: Nightwatcher
P

Panopticon021

Oct 3, 2019
what if you use plenty of anti emetic beforehand?