• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark_star

Oct 8, 2018
Everything's just got too much. I need to do it tonight. I live with my family and my access to pills has been taken away from me. What can I do??? Can't deal with this no more just need a way out...
needs to be something I can do either in my room or without anyone finding out

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Have you looked into partial suspension hanging? It's not risk-free, since you can be saved if they find you in time.

D

Dark_star

Oct 8, 2018
Have you looked into partial suspension hanging? It's not risk-free, since you can be saved if they find you in time.
I have somewhat but concerned about the risks, don't know if I could do it properly so reluctant to try

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I have somewhat but concerned about the risks, don't know if I could do it properly so reluctant to try

It's not very easy to do, it takes some practice. You have to try it for yourself. Shouldn't be too hard. There's plenty of resources here on the forum detailing the method.