• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Tried to drown myself tonight in the bath. Managed to stay under for a while, but then my limbs just kinda started flailing about ?? like my body started panicking even tho my mind was focused?? In the end i just had to come up for air. Like, SI just took over. I had no say in the matter. My body in that moment was willing to do anything, endure anything, just to get oxygen. Kinda crazy, tbh.
Now my chest just hurts and I'm kinda short of breath.

Figured since I'm too scared to just ,,, get the damn bus ,,, that i might just.. induce it instead
if only it were that easy lol. Has shown me tho that my death will need to be quick. No time for my body to panic and stop things. Lots to think about now

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds so unbearable to me, I really wish it's not so difficult to die. But anyway best wishes.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Have you used any additives?
If not, unfortunately the chance was very small.

You have to come up with another plan.
Drowning can be effective, but it must be done the right way.
Unfortunately, I am not able to help you substantively because I do not have much knowledge about this method.

Reactions: rozeske