Why are you single?

• Male, straight and single from choice.

• Female, straight and single from choice.

• Male, straight and involuntarily celibate.

• Female, straight and involuntarily celibate.

• Male, straight and single because of a past bad relationship.

• Female, straight and single because of a past bad relationship.

• LGBTQ and single from choice.

• LGBTQ and involuntarily celibate.

• LGBTQ and single because of a past bad relationship.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Single because there is zero market for a depressed NEET male who is an atheist, doesn't want kids, doesn't like alcohol, and doesn't go out much. My worthlessness makes me want to cry every day, but nothing usually comes out anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Enabran255, noname223, FormerlyFe(IV) and 2 others
sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
F19 and straight.
I sometimes do not have a problem talking to other people. I love the idea of soulmates and love itself and I quite embarrassingly, I can be quite the delusional one. However, once I find out I have an ounce of affection/love for someone romantically I get a cold shiver not because I find it disgusting but because I know I would be a horrible partner and I do not think that I could be capable of being with someone since I am used to what I do on the daily. Maybe one day I will find someone. I, too, hope everyone here will find someone one day :) I believe in you all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85 and Forever Sleep
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
F23. Unsure whether I'm straight or asexual. I don't bring much to the table and I have trust issues. The thought of someone viewing me in that way makes me uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, Wehmut and Forever Sleep
Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
M19, heterosexual. There have been moves made on me by women, but I have refused. Generally most people would despise me if they knew me well simply because I live in a 3rd world country and my views of religion, gender etc. goes against the traditional views upon them but these all mean nothing because even when the stars align and somebody actually takes a liking to me I generally don't share their feelings. I'm not sure if true love is real and out there, but I hope it is because I'm waiting for that I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I think I was very narcissistic and vain especially wen young. This does not make for happy relationships. I was a product of child abuse and dysfunction, never got therapy and I ruined relationships or just chose the wrong people, pushed away any right people. So now I'm just at an age where I'm not as pretty and I'm still messed up. I just don't want to inflict myself on anyone. I'm definitely a nicer person now but I don't feel like I can be confident that i won't just either hurt someone or myself if I try again.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85 and Forever Sleep
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
i'm an extreme hikiko and dont talk to anyone online too

• Hugs
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Do you really believe that a severe disability has a bright side?
To an extent.

My comment was kinda lighthearted, not completely serious. I'm not saying I'd like to trade places with you, and I'm not trying to invalidate what you go through. But even if the condition is almost entirely a net negative to your life it doesn't mean we should ignore the holistic picture. Anyways, I was just pointing it out and even if I was only halfway serious, I still think my original comment is a valid opinion.

And in regards to your dating life, obviously it'd be much harder to find a partner due to your condition, but there are in fact some people out there who are asexual. I know it's not really the same thing you're dealing with, but your condition wouldn't effect the relationship in that situation and I could genuinely see that working. Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. Good luck to you my friend.

• Hugs
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Im not in a healthy position to enter one even if I want to.

• Hugs