• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I'm feeling so tired and sad, I have all the equipment to end my life but I don't have enough strength to do it, I played bass the entire day, smoked 2 cigs , tried to make people laugh and here I am, almost crying, sad and lonely again.
Sometimes I wish I had someone to take care of me, the only reason I didn't killed myself last year is cause I meet someone but she's already gone. I don't know what to do anymore...

finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
I was playing bass all day yesterday lol. Was trying to get out of my head and feel something. Ended up going to possibly the darkest place in my life mentally. Eventually channeled it into recording a song late into the morning, then went back to barely hanging on. Creative stuff is sometimes the only way I can deal with life but it's hard to do when existing itself takes too much energy. Feel for ya

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! I have "talked" with you before and I LOVE and CARE for you deeply. I too get in the "dumps" so bad and then I turn to my global family here! I have gotten to know you from past posts a little and i must say that you are such a loving and caring person that I wish I could have your quailities! I am on some and please always feel free to leave me anote, or whatver it is called!, and I will respond! Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy:

Reactions: finalexit