• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

saYori2l_ve

saYori2l_ve

Jan 7, 2024
I died at a very young age, not really, I disappeared, I just disappeared. I'm 18 now, but after my death I was just acting people, but there was one problem, I didn't understand emotions at all. Why do people cry, laugh, happy, sad? I don't know. But that didn't stop me from playing people, because no one even noticed the moment I disappeared. So maybe I never lived, maybe I didn't even exist? I don't know, and there's no point in thinking about it anymore.
All the necessary resources have arrived and tonight at 12:00 a.m. I'll finally be able to leave this scene. I believe I'll do well and I'll finally be able to get some sleep before the next performance.
Good night, my love. Let us meet again in a new life, but until then, take care of yourself and take your time here, okay?

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good bye my friend. Until we meet again

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
PrincessMeow

PrincessMeow

I want to sleep forever
Nov 21, 2023
Don't go out OP. Stay a bit with us. Let's talk about anything.

Since you have already 'died' in this life, you have the freedom to do anything. Do some drugs, some sex, any risky sport, maybe run away from your home. When nothing ever matters, then nothing matters too. I hope you know what I mean. So please stay. Don't go out without experiencing every hedonistic desire out there.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

All the thoughts in my head say Iโ€˜d rather be dead
Jun 26, 2023
I am sorry things have brought you to this point, but I wish you best of luck with your decision. Goodbye and have a safe journey!

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Am wishing you eternal peace with any blissful outcome and goodbye.

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
I wish you all the best on your decision. Or do the things when die!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May I ask what's your method? I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am a bit confused tbh but I wish you all the best, in whatever decision you make.

I just want you to remember that you are still young and things drastically change once you get out of that school climate. (Call me pro life but that is a fact).
I don't consider that "pro-life," I consider that truth

L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
Best wishes to you.
Hope you'll find your peace tonight,
And it'll be over.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best in your plans. Hope you find your peace โค๏ธ

Q

Que hart

Mar 8, 2024
Rest in peace ,and I understand your sentiment very well the feeling of not really living but just acting a role in this play called life.The manga fire punch tackles this concept if you wanna read it before your next destination
I am a bit confused tbh but I wish you all the best, in whatever decision you make.

I just want you to remember that you are still young and things drastically change once you get out of that school climate. (Call me pro life but that is a fact).
It's a fallacy thinking that just because someone is young things will change for the better ,my life has constantly been downhill and I'm almost the same age as her and things always get worse

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for you finding rest, peace and solace in dreamless sleep.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I died at a very young age, not really, I disappeared, I just disappeared. I'm 18 now, but after my death I was just acting people, but there was one problem, I didn't understand emotions at all. Why do people cry, laugh, happy, sad? I don't know. But that didn't stop me from playing people, because no one even noticed the moment I disappeared. So maybe I never lived, maybe I didn't even exist? I don't know, and there's no point in thinking about it anymore.
All the necessary resources have arrived and tonight at 12:00 a.m. I'll finally be able to leave this scene. I believe I'll do well and I'll finally be able to get some sleep before the next performance.
Good night, my love. Let us meet again in a new life, but until then, take care of yourself and take your time here, okay?
Goodbye, and rest in peace if you do end up succeeding. :hug:

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I just wished OP made their goodby thread actually elaborate more on why, how, and a bit on themselves, instead of being a weird short poem.

But to each their own. Goodbye :heart: .