• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

blackbirdflying

Mar 13, 2024
I'm 24 years about to be 25 and I already feel like my life is over. My mental stability is all over the place and I don't know if my emotions are making me mental or if I'm really seriously disturbed and is messing with my feelings. I searched and joined this group thinking I would find something that would work right away. Some of the methods do seem pretty easy but finding the materials, place and perfect time is something on another level.
I don't have access to any of the pills mentioned here, the tourniquet method has to be 'practiced' because our physiology is so different and I find myself just wanting it to happen now

I'm tired of fighting but I find myself here fighting to die. What sense does that make? I'm so disappointed in myself. I don't have the strength in any form to fight for anything anymore. And honestly if I stopped fighting to live but can't fight to die what is the point of my life anyway? I hear about people dying and I'm just so jealous, cause why is someone who has so much life and love dying so easily? I just don't know what to do anymore and the people around me keep getting hurt the most because I am so erratic emotionally and behaviourally that I do and say all these messed up things to them trying to feel something but how do you feel anything when you are numb but yet feel everything all at once?

P.S. I'm sorry, I just don't have anyone to talk to and I just literally don't know what to do with myself

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also really envy those who die, to me they are the fortunate ones as now they are permanently free from all suffering, I wish it's not so difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I wish you the best, I understand why you'd feel so tired.