• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Because I only want non-existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this hellish world. And honestly I wish this place was a safe space for those who hate life and really want death, to me it feels like it's becoming like anywhere else, sadly it seems like people want to make this place like everywhere else, the "suicide" discussion is barely even that anymore, it's just a place for people to post random stuff even know it literally says suicide.

I just don't relate or want to see anything that isn't related to wanting death or hating existence, I'm tired of this cruel and futile existence and only wish for the peace of death, so many things that aren't suicide related just make me hate existence even more and I truly do hate existence and all the harm it causes. It's beyond horrible how we cannot just easily choose to die in peace, there should only ever be acceptance towards death.

There is no safe space for those who only want death and are not interested in the pointless, harmful abomination that is existence, I'm tired of people who act like wanting to die is always an "illness", it's tiresome how they force that onto others, my wish to die is all that makes sense rather than being something to "recover" from, wanting death is all that feels rational to me.

But yes, anything which isn't related to wanting death or hating existence makes me feel more alone, only non-existence can bring me peace, I'm always tired of this cruel human species and I'm always tired of the burden of existing of a human.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I came on here for 2 things, firstly to speak with other people who understand how I feel about ending my own life and secondly to find the easiest and painless way of accomplishing this.
But for the most part it does just seem a ghoulish social media site?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It would very insensitive of us to stop caring about others on this site and ONLY focus in their death.
If someone reaches out, should we refer them to another site serving those contemplating suicide but not sure?
Should we only discuss death and ignore all other questions?
This site has value because everyone here can ask and get real answers.
Maybe you should only open threads about certain death and pass on those dealing with other issues.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I come to this place to say stuff and not get shit on about it like everywhere else. I phase thru being suicidal and not from the meds i'm taking, yet I'm visiting this site equally frequently because it's a safe space where people are real with themselves and others. Though, I understand your frustration with this matter.

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
You want the entire forum, which always meant to be pro-choice to change to pro-death (which will result in way more legal issues) just because you're a completely pro-death doomposter. Fair enough.
Even so-called "prolifers" on this forum aren't that selfish and childish

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
If people are happy with life, then more power to them. I won't fault someone for winning the game. A lot of people want to CTB, too, and a lot also stand between those two extremes. To change this forum into something "pro-death" isolates everyone who struggles with suicidal ideation and leaves only the ones who have made their choice. There are no discussions to be had? I'd imagine all posts would be one of three options

A: "I am going to die"
B: "Here is my method"
C: "Life is terrible"

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
Could you not just make a thread that is about just that. Then you can just ignore all the other stuff. I think it's good to chat about random topics with like minded strangers. Just having a space where you feel you can talk openly without feeling judged is invaluable. For some, the conversations had here, will be their last.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The difficulty here is that we have seen a marked shift over the years, as some recent thread mines have underscored. Someone who was once like anyone else here - blogging about their struggles, conversing about various topics and empathising with others - seemed to go through that dreaded psychological implosion into narcissism.

Now, we have someone who openly views fellow forum members as unworthy of any interactions. Someone who repeatedly exploits edgelord subjects like underage suicide and opposition to "recovery" to trigger in-fighting. Someone who increasingly appears to be driven by a morbid craving to witness death.

I feel that all of these behaviours stem from a total dehumanisation of others, a.k.a. narcissism. This is both a tragic development warranting our sympathy, and also an ongoing threat to the wellbeing of the community that should mobilise a response of self-defense.

So, what to do? I see two reasonable possibilities.

1) Maintain the status quo, at best putting out fires when they get out of hand, even as the moderation team is itself divided on this issue.
2) Set reasonable boundaries whereby posts with the clear intent to attack the community are distinguished from mere personal venting and dealt with appropriately.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
*This post might come off as a bit nonsensical since I'm kind if sleepy while writing this.*

This place is a safe space for people who hate life and want death. A large portion of the posts on here revolve around a hatred for life and a longing for death. Do you think that you'd even be able to get away with posting most of the things you post here on other sites? The suicide section is for conversations surrounding suicide, including conversations around things that are pushing people to want to ctb. Why people want to ctb, what coping mechanisms they are using to manage those thoughts in the meantime, their past trauma, etc, are all going to be discussed on there. Most of those "offtopic" threads you hate are actually threads talking about things that are directly in someway connected to others suicidality. Also, not everyone who plans on ctbing does so out of a hatred for existence. There are going to be people who do so because they feel they have no choice but to, even though they'd prefer to continue on with living. For some people, their suicidal ideation is actually an illness to them. So long as they aren't pushing that view onto others, I don't think they are doing anything wrong. Sucide and why people want to commit it is a nuanced topic. Everyones views and reasoning on the matter is going to differ based on each persons unique life experiences, but so long as we are all being respectful of our decisions there is nothing to complain about.

People are going to be discussing a lot more things in that section that go beyond just methods and repetitive threads about hating existence and complaining about this site. If you don't want to see anything that isn't just about hating existence and loving death then just ignore any posts that aren't about that then. A large amount of posts on that section still do discuss things along the lines of people hating their existence and longing for death, so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you are looking for.

I know others have said this before, but it feels like you just want this entire site to be a pro-death echo chamber and that isn't a good thing. Along with that, genuine discussion within the suicide section is important. Ctbing is a hard decision to come to and is very risky to attempt and if you suceed then there is no turning back. As a result, having genuine discussions beyond just posts about hating existence and loving the sweet embrace if death are important since these discussions help others to further reflect on their decision in order to understand if ctb is the best option fot them. There are people who've come to the conclusion that suicide maybe isn't the right decision for them and others who have come to feel as though their suicidality was finally validated thanks to open discussions they were able to have in that section. If the suicide section were to be how you want it to be then it would just be boring. Diversity in discussion within that section is what helps to keep it interesting and is important in helping others deal with the issues that have brought them to this point, along with allowing them to better reflect on what decision is right for them.

T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
You made several thousands of posts, most of which repeating the same basic point about how bad existence is and how you wish you were dead - and nothing happened to you here, nobody stops you from making several thousand more - how safer can it be?

Suicide isn't coming out of nowhere and people having place to vent, share their thoughts and grievances that led them to this point without being shunned is a good thing.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
not everything is so black and white, the human experience is not linear and i feel this is a place we can express the turmoil, the ambiguities, the complexities and everything in between that involves what is probably the most important decision anyone can make. i think every discussion is valid as long as we can have this place where we aren't judged for what we think, we already go through too much judgement on these matters in ''real life''

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
so an echo chamber then? Like I want nothing more than to die, but this is supposed to be for discussion. Venting and different perspectives on what led to being suicidal is really important
100%. I also love to hear other people perspectives and what brought them here.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
That makes this forum a special place. If you either a pro-life, pro-death, pro-choice or not sure, you'll be heard, you'll be understanded and you won't be judged (unless you start being offensive or troll). If it was only about methods and goodbye threads, it would be pretty bland, just as a life outside. Also encouraging is illegal and it'll give more opportunities for those who want to take down this site.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
Because I only want non-existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this hellish world. And honestly I wish this place was a safe space for those who hate life and really want death, to me it feels like it's becoming like anywhere else, sadly it seems like people want to make this place like everywhere else, the "suicide" discussion is barely even that anymore, it's just a place for people to post random stuff even know it literally says suicide.

I just don't relate or want to see anything that isn't related to wanting death or hating existence, I'm tired of this cruel and futile existence and only wish for the peace of death, so many things that aren't suicide related just make me hate existence even more and I truly do hate existence and all the harm it causes. It's beyond horrible how we cannot just easily choose to die in peace, there should only ever be acceptance towards death.

There is no safe space for those who only want death and are not interested in the pointless, harmful abomination that is existence, I'm tired of people who act like wanting to die is always an "illness", it's tiresome how they force that onto others, my wish to die is all that makes sense rather than being something to "recover" from, wanting death is all that feels rational to me.

But yes, anything which isn't related to wanting death or hating existence makes me feel more alone, only non-existence can bring me peace, I'm always tired of this cruel human species and I'm always tired of the burden of existing of a human.
i like it as it is.

N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
I really don't understand why anyone would be here unless they are intent on CTB. What's the point?
Perhaps they have felt that way and feel confused or frightened. Maybe some have intent but no plans just yet. People are here for a lot of reasons. But if you have to be 'really really suicidal' to be here, people will stop coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I really don't understand why anyone would be here unless they are intent on CTB. What's the point?
The point that's it's a pro choice forum. Not suicide, not death, not life.

Pro choice.

We have a very large section for people who do want to recover and life.

They, including me found a place here amongst people who understand what it's like to struggle through life. That's what this place is, a safe haven to talk about theses things as well.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
So what are you going to do about that feeling?

The website isn't going to change to accommodate one user. You can cease your use of the website or try to learn to just tune out what you don't like.

What about the community? Being able to freely share about suicidal ideation or just negativity in general without running into the usual reactions you get everywhere else?

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I do wonder if the OP is pro-death or anti-suffering? If existence was only positive, such as living in the best possible world , no unnecessary suffering and at worst only instrumental suffering existed would they hate life or existence? I personally am anti-suffering, I'm not a pro-mortalist and believe in being prochoice , but it seems to me that as long as sentient beings like us exist then suffering will also exist?

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
I am in the boat as a lot of people here, some just want to have a space to chat while they wait for the bus.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I came on here for 2 things, firstly to speak with other people who understand how I feel about ending my own life and secondly to find the easiest and painless way of accomplishing this.
But for the most part it does just seem a ghoulish social media site?
I came here for the exact same two reasons. I just want to be dead. I want to lose my SI. I'm a terrible person. My personality disorders have gotten worse as of late.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
The BIG problem here is an autistic user who has decided not to engage with others outside of her profile and yet posts threads that are sometimes sadly still within the rules and unfortunately turn the majority of those who read it against her.
She has no understanding of the consequences of the topic and there are other things that she vents about which are perfectly fine but I do honestly think attacking sasu needs to be a new rule you must respect and hopefully even the largely incommunicado @FuneralCry will be forced to respect something she's no longer allowed to vent about.

We get enough flack from the media without having internal attacks (irrespective of the benign nature of them).Too many new users are gonna see these vents and wonder of there's truth to them.