Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
Well, I'm booking my News Year's Day flight over the Bermuda Triangle, :smiling: if that fails a holiday to California as a "750ft mega-tsunami" will hit California on May 15, 2023, didn't give a time but you would notice, wouldn't you, :smiling:

@Busdriver oh no, goodbye, on "April 28, 2023: Amsterdam is hit by a meteor, with it destroying most of the city." again no time what is it with these time travelers, you would think they would wear watches, as they are obsessed with time, :smiling:

Don't worry people, we'd probably get nuked before any predictions come true.

Goodbye

Cheers

Geo

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, not-2-b-the-answer, ClownMe and 1 other person
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I always liked time travel movies and stories. You know, if time travel will exist, at least the story of one person claiming to be a time traveller has to be true :sunglasses:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, Jumper Seoirse and not-2-b-the-answer
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
There was one so called time traveler who swore with the utmost seriousness and solemnly that there would be a nuclear war in 2015. Didn't happen. There are so many cases where people swear the world is gonna end, yet here we are. I liked that religious group that wearing "ascension robes", gathered in a farmer's field just before a thunderstorm waiting for the world to end that very day. Some were praying, some fainted, some were screaming Bible verses. Then after torrential rains, the sun came up the next morning, making them look like half drowned warf rats. Remember the y2k computer bug, planes would fall out of the sky. 2012 the Maya calendar predictions. We are still here. Now if someone is a time traveler, bring us some super technology and will believe.

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and Lawliet
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I wish these morons would quit it. It always follows the same formula: state that "Chronos" is your call signal, then deliver some ominous, Nostradamus-esque predictions that always end up being bullshit. Post them on Blogger or Tumblr for maximum believability.

I reckon most of these people are off their heads on something or other. But it's like I always say:

S l500

• Love
Reactions: Maudlin and Jumper Seoirse
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
About 30 years ago in London people walked around with big signs like below, I suppose they got fed up and stopped wearing them, they look quite heavy, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo