• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I'm waiting for the antidepressants to start working well(I'm taking 2 weeks), after a month the drugs will start working fully and the side effects will disappear.

Once I feel better I will try to go to work(after 5 years of NEET), it will be hard because of my antisociality, introverted and neurotic personality(I am sensitive).

I need to become independent, get away from the family home. I am tired of living with my parents in the countryside. The friends I have are those who have their own lives, so it's like I don't have one.

I still feel desolate in society, I have problems with relationships with other people, but I would like to fall in love with reciprocity at least once in my life, get into a relationship with some woman and experience happy moments.

It's hard to live when I see happy people around, I feel like trash, a total zero, but I will try to fight.