• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Dear Tantracrul,
Thank you for searching for the kid and trying to save his life.
You bring a very important issue here.
I have the impression people do not try to help because of being afraid to be labelled pro-lifers and be thrown out of the community. That is why I try to contact the person by PM, when I sense danger.
I totally agree that something must be said and not just a Farewell.
A lot of young people are dying by suicide. It is almost epidemic and It is very, very sad.
Almost 2 years ago I lost my 15 year old son. He took SN.
He was in treatment against depression. But the treatment was not enough. Depression is a serious illness.
He was my sunshine. And I miss him every day.
I see a lot of mental sick people in this forum. I hope I could help. One girl, whom I gave my phone number, I even offered therapy online with my psychologist. She did not want. She killed herself in rage, after discussing with her mother, by jumping out of the apartament's window. She was 19. A brilliant girl from Iran. Poor girl. Poor mother. Poor sister. I talk her sister sometimes. What can we do to help? How to prevent?
I think people should not be bullied If they want to help.
But If you say something clear against suicide, a lot of people get angry, accusing you of being against choices or pro-lifers.
Too much judgement, too little empathy. People are here because they are suffering. Because
they feel an unbearable pain. And they are also alone, disconnect from others, reality and themselves. Can't we offer kind words, instead of methods????
For the bright side, I also see more and more people like you. Who genuinely desire to help. Thank you. From all my heart.❤️
Sorry for your loss but you're in the wrong sub forum, there's recovery section for your savior complex.

People like tantacrul is the cause why peaceful euthanasia were not provided or available for your son. Your son will be in this section with me if he's still alive -there's no way he's a pro lifer, he made up his mind though; he was me and I will be following him, alone because of stupid ass like tantacrul thinks he's helping us with misinformations, instead he makes the very end of our lives much worse than it should be.

Last edited:
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
Sorry for your loss but you're in the wrong sub forum, there's recovery section for your savior complex.

People like tantacrul is the cause why peaceful euthanasia were not provided or available for your son. Your son will be in this section with me if he's still alive -there's no way he's a pro lifer, he made up his mind though; he was me and I will be following him, alone because of stupid ass like tantacrul thinks he's helping us with misinformations, instead he makes the very end of our lives much worse than it should be.
My son was 15 years old. And he is dead.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
My son was 15 years old. And he is dead.
Respect your son decision even if you think he was unable to think for himself at that moment, it was his last action. He needed a bit of last acceptance.

You won't be changing anything with tantacruel and I don't think tantacruel is respecting your son decision even he knows nothing about him.

RIP, again my deep condolence for your loss.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry for your loss. I hope you can see that we really do help people. For example, you wrote:

One girl, whom I gave my phone number, I even offered therapy online with my psychologist. She did not want. She killed herself in rage, after discussing with her mother, by jumping out of the apartament's window. She was 19. A brilliant girl from Iran. Poor girl. Poor mother. Poor sister. I talk her sister sometimes. What can we do to help? How to prevent?
Here's something I never mentioned before. Like you, I offered a therapist to someone I met here. Someone pushing hard for suicide. They took it, for one session! Due to other things we've done, they're now motivated to live.

How does this work? People have root problems. If you solve those, they live. If you fail, maybe they die. That's it.

That's it.

Therapists aren't solutions. They're tools. This therapist I mentioned is a rare radical mental health worker, unlike the mediocre normies capable of producing a Tantacrul. The point was to demonstrate that a different world exists, hidden in this world.

Society is deadly. It pushes literally tons of people here, just like Tantacrul did. Some of the world's harder cases. Nothing stops you from building a team that solves people's problems.

Can't we offer kind words, instead of methods????
I also offered that person multiple methods; not just therapy or kind words. They're motivated to live. You didn't, and the Iranian you tried helping died.

Why is that? Well obviously, I don't know details of the Iranian woman. If you're serious about using her as a case study, we need details, especially from her perspective. Everything can turn on a tiny detail.

Thus, proactive listening is vital.

But anyway, if someone's helping me, I trust them more if they help me in the way I want. Then I'll listen to their other ideas. My problems are less likely to be solved by a patronizing know-it-all who's working against me.

Dear Tantracrul,
Thank you for searching for the kid and trying to save his life.
This self-promoting youtuber didn't do shit to save his life. To the contrary, out of sheer hubris and incompetence, he refused to listen and brought literally tons of people here.

Look beyond people's beautiful words. See what their hands are doing.

You have a choice to stop being a normie. And start being effective.

Last edited:
O

OvekjasMoremó-S.A

Jun 8, 2023
@Jonels I can tell your thoughts and words are coming from a good place. However let me ask you to imagine someone who has exhausted all their options or tried every treatment available. Those who are treatment resistant and live with severe depression and anhedonia, some days cant even get out of bed. its a state of existing not living and its torture. Would you rather keep this person "alive" even though they are in a constant state of pain and suffering? Who are we really concern with at that point?
Im super late(newbie here), and im not into this "polemic" and encourage/harass people to commit suicide. But i just want to say i love you. Makes me want to cry know that are people who can understand this shit. Problably read this was the most nice thing that happen to me this last year. Im still schizofrenic, depress and anhedonic, and probably always be. But not so alone now, i guess :')

Bunnymmm

Bunnymmm

Aug 29, 2022
Looking at all the people that support him, it ain't going to be pretty for us.

Reactions: whywere
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
1. Is the person under age?
2. Has the person ever taken steps to try and receive treatment?
3. Had the person ever spoken to a professional?
Weird way to say you joined the forum without reading the most important rules.

Reactions: blacksand
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
It's always muh helplines isn't it ? Just lol.

perfect_stranger

perfect_stranger

Suicidal. I hate my job.
Oct 23, 2023
You're completely deluded if you can't understand how disgusting all you've done is. Everyone should have access to a dignified death (even minors). I'm a nurse and I see people begging for a cyanide pill every day, all these people end up dying horrible deaths. The decision on whether or not a person should die is not yours, it's up to them to decide. People have a right to self-determination. No one is saying that "everyone should die". The argument is that people shouldn't be forced to live through hell against their will, simple as that.
-you don't like being challenged. Hey, maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps you can suck up constructive criticism.
Wrong. You're the only person here who doesn't like to be challenged. The only reason you're posting here is because you can't handle the fact that there exists a safe space for damaged individuals to speak out without facing censorship. Snowflake.

I would go as far as to say that your attempts to get this site shut down could very well lead to people's mental state worsening. Has it occurred to you that some people may very well have found refuge and companionship here? What about the kind words people share to try and support one another? What about the people who don't have anyone in their lives to vent/confess to? What about those who are too ashamed to do it in person?
It's tiring to come on here and see pro lifers. It's not a pro life forum. It's a forum respecting people's choices about whether they choose to live or die. If someone wants to die then that is their right and their decision and this should be respected. Nobody should be forced to exist against their wishes, it's a personal decision when to leave this world, and life should be seen as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs.

Why should we have any say in what others do with their lives, we are not experiencing life the same way as them. People come on here to escape from pro life attitudes that are everywhere else in this world. The reality is that in this world some people want to die, I know that this offends pro life people who could never understand and believe that everyone can be 'saved'. I don't get why you need to bring this on here. If someone dies then they are no longer suffering and are at rest. I doubt the person that you are posting about would wish to be spoke about in that way. And I believe that if someone ctb by a method as horrific as the train then they must be really desperate to die. Maybe people should learn to be respectful towards the right to die.
Indeed. If people had access to euthanasia they wouldn't have to resort to methods as gruesome as the one in question.

Last edited:
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
So deeply sorry for the mother's loss. 15 is far too young. Being that age, not quite a child, not quite an adult, and the stress of high school and trying to fit in is such a hard thing. So very sorry. There are not enough words to express my empathy.

The one thing I can add with all certainty is that people don't come here to die. I guarantee that in 99%, if not 100%, of all cases, people first decide to die and then either stumble on here or seek it out, looking for less gruesome ways to do it. No one comes here with no ideation and then decides to because we make it look like it's the thing to do. No one has that power. A person who truly wants to live would never spend time here or seek it out. For those who do not want to continue, it's a place of refuge in a world that makes them feel so alone.