• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
This method was cited as COD on an episode of Law & Order I saw recently - set up necessary components to hanging - stool, noose attached to overhead brace - quickly ingest a sufficient number of benzos and alcohol to cause unconsciousness, stand on the stool, place the noose around your neck and wait for the 'cocktail' to kick in, at which point you fall off the stool. Presumably, the SI would be minimized which would reduce whatever agony, however brief, is connected to ligature self-strangulation.

Reactions: Grayfield, myopybyproxy, Hennessy and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I tried to do something similar last year with lots of booze + sleeping pills and anti-depressants but the effect of that stuff came so fast that I passed out immediately and wasn't able to hang myself.
Then, my life was hell for 6 months.

• Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
M

MajereTwins

Nov 12, 2020
It would be tough to get the timing right - too much time waiting and instincts kick in, too close to passing out and it would be difficult to get the setup right.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Sounds like it would work. But SI might also immediately sober you up once you fall. Don't know. But if you're planning on using the method anyways, might as well add this in as a bonus.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I know this is an old thread but this is actually something I'm thinking of. Take benzos, painkillers and alcohol, noose pretightened around neck and secure your hands behind your back so you can't take the noose off. Wait to pass out and even if not stepping off the stool then you'd slump hopefully putting enough pressure on your neck. If you don't pass out you'd probably still become confused or drowsy and might try to move around which would cause you to step off.

Reactions: myopybyproxy and Sister of the Moon