• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
I am trying to come up with an assured method that has multiple redundancies so I don't fuck it up. I have the absolute garbage luck so overkill is required.

I was thinking of I could do kneeling partial strangulation, simple noose(knot behind the neck) using one of those Japanese bondage ropes which is strong/ thick yet slippery and comfortable enough to be on my neck, tied to an overhead monkey bar in a power rack(easily supports my weight countless times over), along with 3 layered large black trash bags that I can tape over my head with precut strips of t-rex tape around my neck after for a sort of time delay insurance. The rope will need to be short enough that it will not be able to loosen regardless of my kneeling position.

I was thinking of an overdose of sublingual Zolpidem to bypass any possibility of vomiting(because it will be absorbed through my bottom of my tongue) and bypass my SI as Zolpidem is an excellent dissociative/painkiller/anxiolytic in higher doses. With enough to knock me unconscious the rope and the bags will do the rest. I have plenty of spare time to carry this out. I've taken enough Zolpidem before that fire alarms don't wake me up and that would be a relatively tiny amount compared to an OD. I assume there would be some cardiac effects like rapid heart rate maybe low BP, but low BP and fainting for once in my life would simply help in this situation.

I cannot test this method ahead of time as I cannot have marks on my neck as my skin marks easily.

Difficulty would be administering the Zolpidem OD while getting the bag taped over my head as it will kick in fast unless I can maybe put the tiny pills(they are really small) in some gelatin capsules to give me the time to secure the bag before it dissolves and kicks in.

Maybe one last thought if I can or have the time left I could hand cuff myself with my hands behind my back after the rope and bag is over my head and the capsules in my mouth to prevent my arms or hands from having any chance of ripping through the bags when jerking around while suffocating.

Lost all hope suggested wearing a cap to prevent the bags from sticking to my face though I'm not sure that would help or risk ripping them, but there are 3 layers so iunno.

I think the only thing more I can do is to somehow wean myself off of my Zolpidem and stockpile the rest to reduce my tolerance and maximize the effectiveness of the drug when I use it though with a large enough OD maybe that wouldn't be necessary? Iunno.

This is not a suggestion that anyone else do this, this is simply me sharing my own thoughts about my own way out of my hell in the way I can think of with the least amount of suffering and maximum overkill.

Reactions: SSamGarrison