isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
My only true friend Rasmus. We're pretty similar just that he doesn't seem suicidal. We also just built a PC that took 6 hours. Fun times

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
confusedmess120

confusedmess120

Oct 22, 2023
Who do you think is gonna be the last person you speak to before you go and why?
Just curious on people's thoughts. For me it's gonna be my one and only friend that yet knows I'm going to CTB. He's like a safe/comfort person for me.
my mum probably.

• Love
2500K1T

2500K1T

NSPILLED
Nov 18, 2023
i wish i could say my boyf but i dont wanna make him freak ,, probably my bsf of 3 yrs and lunch friend

• Love
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
No one. I would have to text someone though so my cat isn't left alone. Otherwise my body will be in here with her for possibly months or years.

• Love
VioletNebula

VioletNebula

Stardust
Nov 1, 2023
Probably all the fine people here in a goodbye thread, or the friends i made here. Everyone i know irl would try to stop me or talk me out of it, and i wouldn't be able to keep myself from spilling the beans lol

• Love
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Realistically and in person, hotel receptionist.

Maybe my partner on the phone.

I also promised a friend I'd tell them before I'd go, but I don't know how present he'd want to be.

• Love
travelnoon

travelnoon

the world is kinda blurry.
Oct 1, 2023
Best friend. Call him, talk cheerfully like it's not my last convo, tell him hes full of shit for saying transitioning is perfectly safe to do when he got bullied into moving. Selfish, but what else can i do

• Love
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Want to or will?

There are two people I really want to talk to before I end things: My first girlfriend and my previous girlfriend.

My first girlfriend I would like to tell how much I appreciate the happy memories she gave me. How I feel like she's the only person in my entire life who ever legitimately loved me. And how much I appreciate that. How I think she's a great person and I hope she has a happy life.

My previous girlfriend I'd like to ask why? Why did you let our relationship die like it did? I'd still want to tell her that I love her very much and that I miss her. And that for most of our relationship she was the happiest and healthiest relationship I've ever had. And that some of the happiest moments in my life were with her. That she's the only reason why I didn't CTB in 2022 and that she gave me one final happy year. But at the same time it hurts too much now to be able to live and I feel like we could've worked things out or things could've gone better if she'd just talked to me earlier or given me a chance to fix things. I feel like we could've had such a happy life together and she just threw it away for no reason.

But I can't do that for either of them. Both would know something is up. And I'm not sure that either of them would necessarily welcome it.

In actuality if I end things, depending on how I do it, I'll probably not talk to anyone in particular. Probably some person on Reddit or whatever will be the last person I ever talk to. Talk about depressing...

Last edited:
  • Love
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I would leave notes to be found, but I'm not sure if I would want to talk to anyone in my last moments. I would not want to deal with the storm of guilt that would accompany my end. I just want peace in my final moments.

• Love
Ranni

Ranni

Nov 19, 2023
I have one person that helped me when I was in a bad place years ago I'd like to talk to, but I think that would make it harder to go through with it. Other than him, maybe my best friend or sister.

• Love