• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
In fact i am very very tired of life… my Body as well as my mind and Soul are just so tired of being here. But sometimes i am thinking About writing a book for the sake of all suicidal beings… it would just be About how there has to be a Change for us and that suicide will be generally be more accepted by society… sort of a wake-up-call...
probably it is just an Utopia..but Maybe there are even other People here who have been thinking About writing down their Story or General thoughts About Depression /suicide… ? at the Moment i am not fully sure yet if i go through with it. I started yesterday with writing a bit and it has Always been quite therapeutic and helpful for me

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Go for it: it can be quite liberating to put one's thoughts unto paper so to speak. It's actually what I started with but alas I have little time for it now.

If you have some chapters ready do post them here. I'd like to read your views.

Reactions: nirvana
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
If it's therapeutic (even a tiny bit), I'd recommend you continue, nirvana. Who knows where it might lead?

Yep, I've also considered penning my struggles over the decades which would include sections arguing against society's pro-life stances, etc.

Up to now, I've only ever considered the first few opening sentences, though. And I generally think about it when down (depressed/lethargic/weak).

I wish you luck with it! Could be a useful project.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It would have to written with only pure logic from your brain so that nobody can counter any of the arguments you make. And then all the pro life people can do is, close the book and rage at you like an idiot with ad hominem attacks.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I support you writing a book about it, but also be careful of censorship as we still live in a pro-life, anti-choice society, which still believes that life is an inherent good and death is always an absolute negative. I believe writing out your thoughts can be cathartic and also can help us relate to you as well as further reinforcing our arguments for rational suicide.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In fact i am very very tired of life… my Body as well as my mind and Soul are just so tired of being here. But sometimes i am thinking About writing a book for the sake of all suicidal beings… it would just be About how there has to be a Change for us and that suicide will be generally be more accepted by society… sort of a wake-up-call...
probably it is just an Utopia..but Maybe there are even other People here who have been thinking About writing down their Story or General thoughts About Depression /suicide… ? at the Moment i am not fully sure yet if i go through with it. I started yesterday with writing a bit and it has Always been quite therapeutic and helpful for me
I am writing a book.
I started it was i was hospitalised the first time.At the moment,its just in dairy form but i have just brought a book to tell me "how to write a book ".
It will be a source of information for my son so he can truely appreciate how and why things happened in his life.
It can be therapeutic but when re read makes me cry and feel more guilty than ever.