• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wishicouldctb

Apr 15, 2024
I have been thinking about suicide for almost as long as I can remember. Lately my life has gotten to a point where it feels like my only option. The methods I thought about always used to be hanging and slitting my wrists that I thought of and one of the things that always stopped me was the pain. I am a type one diabetic and have access to insulin. I was diagnosed at three so I don't know why I didn't think of this method earlier, but now that I did I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about whether or not it would be a terrible way to die. I have dealt with low blood sugar but the lowest I have been is in the 40s so I don't know if getting a low enough blood sugar to die would be different than just a regular low (which isn't bad different diabetics have different symptoms but I just feel shaky and tired). I'm just scared being low enough to die will come with something crazy like seizures or something. I want the least pain and suffering as possible. I would ideally love to just go to sleep and not wake up which I'm hoping an insulin overdose would do but I'm not sure. If anyone has any thoughts or knowledge about what this method would be like it would be great. Thanks!

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
Severe hypoglycemia can cause seizures and possibily a coma. Idk how low you'd need to drop your blood sugar to ctb. I can't imagine it being very reliable, especially since everyone reacts differently. It's possible to od on insulin, but it's fairly easy to treat if found. There's been cases of people spending multiple days in a coma due to hypoglycemia and making a full recovery.

Reactions: salviap
Upvote 0
salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
type 1 diabetes is a very serious autoimmune disease, i apologize that you have to go through so much burden just to live.
i am not highly qualified to speak about this subject, however i am skillful in anatomy and physiology and have learned quite a lesson about insulin and the pancreas.
as you may know, your pancreas is unable to produce insulin. if you take so much, you will go hypoglycemic.(as again, you might be aware of).. i assume you know how unpleasant hypoglycemia is. the tachycardia, the shakiness and paleness, cravings for food, however what you're aiming for isn't a common type of hypoglycemia that one might experience. you'll go into insulin shock. (or diabetic shock) whichever you choose to call it. it will be unpleasant. my friend of a few years took tons of her grandmother's insulin medication and immediately went hypoglycemic, however she is not diabetic. it is a slow process, it'll take a while to process in your body. i truly do not think this is an appropriate way to go. it can cause seizures, comas, and brain damage if you do manage to be found.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
Upvote 0