• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hazbin Hotel

Hazbin Hotel

Mar 31, 2024
Hello I am new here!

I have been diagnosed with BPD for 5 years now an it has been a journey
I have been very suicidal in the past, with 2 failed suicide attempts and many
scars on my body that each say their own story. I am not suicidal anymore but I do
get tendencies to harm myself. I know many people with BPD experience it.
I know many people with BPD dont wanna reach out for help because ''why would they?''
its a mental illness that will never go away and in Canada they provide MAiD for it.

If you are struggling with BPD you can write your stories here, let people hear you
no one is gonna judge you, sometimes letting out your emotions makes you feel better

BPD is a very unstable mental disorder, that many individuals cant handle and unalive themselves.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm happy you recovered however...
I really don't think you should be on this site if you've recovered. Or at least not this section of the site. If youre not suicidal anymore but used to be then come to a place full of suicidal people...I just feel like it'll have a negative effect; especially if you still have inclinations to sh

Reactions: UKscotty