• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
I'm gonna call him Tim in this rant.

During the beginning of November, I went on Omegle a lot. For some reason I thought it'd be interesting to list suicide as one of my interests in the tags match up thing.

And so I met Tim, who said he was killing himself in five minutes (with the method jumping). I don't really remember what I said to him, but we talked for a bit about his life, while internally I freaked , googled the height he mentioned to see if it was fatal (it was).

He didn't end up killing himself, saying I was nice and he didn't feel like doing it anymore. We friended each other on Discord, and I invited him to a server. Tim asked me not to talk about our convo on Omegle, and I complied. We played Among Us a lot, since it was popular and stuff + had random conversations. He was really nice and also sort of weird in a good way.

A few times however, I turned down his invites to play Among Us because I was busy with homework/didn't feel like it. A day after one of the times I turned him down, he stopped messaging. I've messaged him a few times afterwards, but he never responded nor was he ever online.

I hate jumping to conclusions and all, but I guess I sort of assumed he committed suicide. We didn't really know each other that well, but I was sad and I missed him.

I don't really blame myself or anything, nor do I feel guilty. But I guess I regret a lot of things there in the friendship. It was his choice to ctb, and I hope that he's found whatever peace he wanted. I just wish he said goodbye or something I guess. I don't have a lot of friends anymore, so perhaps its somewhat selfish to be suddenly missing him a lot.

not sure how to end this, so yeah

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, maybe he didn't ctb and just blocked you because you didn't reply his messages? Just a theory.
He might be back. Who knows? I mean that's if you're not 100% sure of him ctb.

Anyway, I think you were really nice to Tim. You only turned down his invitation to play Among Us, come on, anybody could do that. We get fed up with things, especially games.

Well, I wouldn't feel guilty about it at least but you seem really a nice person!

Hugs and love,

Matt

imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Well, maybe he didn't ctb and just blocked you because you didn't reply his messages? Just a theory.
He might be back. Who knows? I mean that's if you're not 100% sure of him ctb.

Anyway, I think you were really nice to Tim. You only turned down his invitation to play Among Us, come on, anybody could do that. We get fed up with things, especially games.

Well, I wouldn't feel guilty about it at least but you seem really a nice person!

Hugs and love,

Matt
Maybe, but discord alerts you when youve been blocked so yeah