• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Should I ask a mutual friend about my crush? My crush and I have a mutual friend, well, he's not really my friend, but he follows my finsta. Do you think that I should ask him about my crush and why he stopped talking to me? He's like best friends with my crush...

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If he's "not really your friend" and a social media follower I'm not sure how this is someone who could be of any benefit to you. If someone I barely knew asked me the same question I would just go to the person and say "Hey someone was asking me about why you're not talking to them anymore." Of course, that's me, and I don't socialize like everyone else. I'd suspect that most normal people would be offput by that question being posed by someone they don't really know. Especially in this context since it's just a social media follower. I don't use social media so I don't know if having a follower is a big deal but I somehow doubt that follower = trusted friend. To me that just sounds like the equivalent of a follower on this site, someone who enjoys posts enough to follow someone but ultimately doesn't know them at all.

I believe I said this in another thread of yours, and while I do not think this is necessarily the best advice, it's the best that I can think of: Asking them directly, and/or state that you want to restart your relationship.

Reactions: sserafim
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
He's highly likely to tell your crush that you asked. And fairly unlikely to divulge your crush's privacy without his consent

Out of curiosity, what are your crush's attributes, that you fancy so?

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
If he's "not really your friend" and a social media follower I'm not sure how this is someone who could be of any benefit to you. If someone I barely knew asked me the same question I would just go to the person and say "Hey someone was asking me about why you're not talking to them anymore." Of course, that's me, and I don't socialize like everyone else. I'd suspect that most normal people would be offput by that question being posed by someone they don't really know. Especially in this context since it's just a social media follower. I don't use social media so I don't know if having a follower is a big deal but I somehow doubt that follower = trusted friend. To me that just sounds like the equivalent of a follower on this site, someone who enjoys posts enough to follow someone but ultimately doesn't know them at all.

I believe I said this in another thread of yours, and while I do not think this is necessarily the best advice, it's the best that I can think of: Asking them directly, and/or state that you want to restart your relationship.
This gives off stalker vibes, so you should probably leave him alone.
I think this is constructive criticism, so I just wanted to tell you that.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
He's highly likely to tell your crush that you asked. And fairly unlikely to divulge your crush's privacy without his consent

Out of curiosity, what are your crush's attributes, that you fancy so?
I guess I found him cool and interesting. I used to talk to him about like politics and philosophy and stuff until one day he just stopped talking to me for some (maybe even no?) reason
This gives off stalker vibes, so you should probably leave him alone.
I think this is constructive criticism, so I just wanted to tell you that.
Oh okay thanks for lmk. I just want to know why he stopped talking to me though, bc I liked talking to him. We literally used to talk and we were like acquaintances/friends. Maybe there is no reason why...

• Hugs
Reactions: Enigma the orange
Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
I guess I found him cool and interesting. I used to talk to him about like politics and philosophy and stuff until one day he just stopped talking to me for some (maybe even no?) reason

Oh okay thanks for lmk. I just want to know why he stopped talking to me though, bc I liked talking to him. We literally used to talk and we were like acquaintances/friends. Maybe there is no reason why...
Just be careful, he could be scared or feel harassment 😇

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I admire your persistence. Maybe someone can kidnap him and keep him in a room, make him type about philosophy and politics with you.