Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I wish I knew not to trust my parents and insist on the things I needed. I needed to see an alternative health practitioner and not only the conventional doctors they were willing to bring me to who completely dismissed my chronic illness and pain. I wish I had known I wasn't stuck in the school that made me miserable in so many ways and had to pretend to be someone I wasn't in order to fit in. If I had known to look around, I would have found that there was one nearby that used the natural world in their curriculum. I probably would have been educated about lyme disease, and realized that's what I had at an early age and gotten treatment before it was too late. I could have been surrounded by other progressive, intelligent kids that I could relate instead of always feeling like an outsider. I could go on and on about what I wish I had known because it would have saved my life.

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Serenity

Serenity

Another Broken Spirit.
Feb 8, 2020
I wish I had known that people change, and the things they said at one time may become the complete opposite in a matter of months. I wish I had known not to open up to people and make myself vulnerable with someone, let myself fall in love. I wish I had known to trust my gut and to reject people - Even if it hurts them a little initially, it will save both you and them so much more pain and suffering. I also wish that I had looked at my past experiences with relationships and realized that I could never love someone in a way that society sees as "normal" and "healthy", and after I rejected them, I should have stayed away.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: JGT, bokete, InTheAirTonight and 1 other person
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I wish I had known I was never wanted

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Serenity, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I wish I had known:
How to spot a narcissist sociopath and avoid abuse.
That a 4 year college degree was worthless for me
You can't trust most people
At age 22 nothing would get better only worse for me
Never to use drugs or benzos because it makes things worse in long run

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT and Sinai Silence
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
You can't really trust anyone.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, CalmStrikeofMercy, profoundexperience and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'd like to think that a different choice or having different knowledge along the way would have made things work out differently for me, but I really do believe that all roads would've led to the same destination.

I do wish I wouldn't have put my trust in one particular person, then at least I could have gone in dignity, rather than dying in shame like I will now.

• Hugs
Reactions: little froggie, Serenity and Sinai Silence
J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
That most people are out for themselves.
That most are only nice because they need something

• Love
Reactions: CalmStrikeofMercy, profoundexperience, Sinai Silence and 1 other person