• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
Okay for the record what a mother should do in that situation is try and love you and help you, not tear you down even more by calling you 'pathetic'.
i know that's what makes me tired but its normal for her its the smallest Thing she have ever done

• Hugs
Reactions: AllMyDreams
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
my mom and evrybody have seen my new sh scars and she gave me that look again and calls me pathetic idk what to do now i dont want to suffer like this
What??? That's seriously so messed up. I'm so so sorry 🫂🫂🫂 you're not pathetic whatsoever. The people who judge you are the pathetic ones

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
When I used to SH it was so I could feel something! Real Pain and then the relief of knowing I can feel good because that made me feel good. Pathetic is what people say to you, I don't think that of you. I don't think you feel or think that either but if you do you are not Pathetic. ! You are also not alone. I am not usually one to be soft and huggy in here on sasu but in this case I can relate. Hugs to ya. Peace.