• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Okay for the record what a mother should do in that situation is try and love you and help you, not tear you down even more by calling you 'pathetic'.

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
Okay for the record what a mother should do in that situation is try and love you and help you, not tear you down even more by calling you 'pathetic'.
i know that's what makes me tired but its normal for her its the smallest Thing she have ever done

• Hugs
Reactions: AllMyDreams
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
my mom and evrybody have seen my new sh scars and she gave me that look again and calls me pathetic idk what to do now i dont want to suffer like this
What??? That's seriously so messed up. I'm so so sorry 🫂🫂🫂 you're not pathetic whatsoever. The people who judge you are the pathetic ones

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
When I used to SH it was so I could feel something! Real Pain and then the relief of knowing I can feel good because that made me feel good. Pathetic is what people say to you, I don't think that of you. I don't think you feel or think that either but if you do you are not Pathetic. ! You are also not alone. I am not usually one to be soft and huggy in here on sasu but in this case I can relate. Hugs to ya. Peace.