• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

Bathe in alcohol to kill yourself, take sleeping pills so you can sleep peacefully until you have caught the bus. Good article, I suggest reading all of it.

Of special interest is also "A blood alcohol concentration of 0.4 percent can be lethal. According to the writers' estimates, she would have had to drink 1.5 liters of 40% alcohol to hit this BAC." I suspect the woman weighted about 50kg (in minimum to be sure), so if you want to ctb by drinking alcohol, it's 1.5litres of 40% alcohol per 50kg. For a 100kg, it would be 3 litres of 40% alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, toforigivelife, Crazy4u and 5 others
T

TempoReady

May 28, 2021
I'd be afraid of the possible side effects of failure, like would it destroy your liver? Also where do you even get that much alcohol, you'd have to grab a couple shopping carts full imo.

Reactions: NotStrongEnough and Manaaja
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Good article, I suggest reading all of it.
Thank you for this article. When I'm working away from home in the field, sometimes I have to use alcohol as a body cleaner because I don't have access to lots of running water. After a few days of this, I feel drunk all the time. It's good to have my suspicions confirmed AND another possibly low-pain, easy-to-access method. Maybe the fumes could be removed while sitting in a deep enough vat of ethanol...

Reactions: Manaaja and Molded foundation
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'd be afraid of the possible side effects of failure, like would it destroy your liver? Also where do you even get that much alcohol, you'd have to grab a couple shopping carts full imo.
I don't know. I only drink alcohol when I'm ctbing. But it's true that a failed attempt can be a bad thing.

Hahaha. Make your own alcohol. ;) But seriously, it's true that the bathtube method would require a lot. The drinking method would be much less, though there's the liver failure problem. But I feel like every ctb method has its own troubles.

Thank you for this article. When I'm working away from home in the field, sometimes I have to use alcohol as a body cleaner because I don't have access to lots of running water. After a few days of this, I feel drunk all the time. It's good to have my suspicions confirmed AND another possibly low-pain, easy-to-access method. Maybe the fumes could be removed while sitting in a deep enough vat of ethanol...
You're welcome. Ctbing is so hard, I feel like there can never be enough ctb methods (unless they start selling nembutal in drug stores, which won't likely ever happen). I've watched old shows and read books where they do that, interesting that it's still used in modern times.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I was thinking maybe It could work with SN, Remember It will go directly to bloodstream too.
Wait alcohol would be even better because You will probably pass out before dying.

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I was thinking maybe It could work with SN, Remember It will go directly to bloodstream too.
Wait alcohol would be even better because You will probably pass out before dying.
I wish getting SN was easier. I have no idea how to get it in Europe. Yeah, alcohol would make you numb and drunk and probably fainted.

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I wish getting SN was easier. I have no idea how to get it in Europe. Yeah, alcohol would make you numb and drunk and probably fainted.
You can get alco everywhere I am sure. It will just Irritate your skin