• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I read all the links. First one is kind of icky but it's just one dude saying some deranged stuff I wouldn't take his words as literal opinion of the Russian government

Second link is just regurgitating the evidence we have that they fleed to ukraine

Third is medvedev just being medvedev

Yeah the Kiev restaurant is kind of gross.

I mean. If they want to paint it on Ukraine they can try and we'll see what's going to happen. There is a lot of hatred boiling right now and if they can redirect it towards Ukraine I can see how that would work.

There maybe nuclear threats. But these are just threats. I think the chances of a real nuclear war are next to none. If they paint the terrorist act as Ukraine with organizers in the west then it's a different story. But what would they be getting out of starting shit with the west and escalating?

It's very possible to pull that story off. But it's very unlikely
Dude is a member of RIAC.

What are they getting by continuing their "special military operation" status and not full scale war? That is the question.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Dude is a member of RIAC.

What are they getting by continuing their "special military operation" status and not full scale war? That is the question.
No idea tbh. It's out of scope of my knowledge.

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
So? I'd prefer to do it myself than just wait for someone to do it for me.
I just figure it's easier to get vaporized by a nuke. We won't feel a thing or know that it happened. Or just simply flee and watch this planet go out in flames.

Last edited:
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Would be the way to go - or at least a great excuse to CTB since everyone would be busy.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Time will tell..
It appears my theory is playing out. FSB is blaming Ukraine, US, and UK. As I said before, sure, they may not actually be responsible for it. But that's not the point. It's what Russia believes and how they will retaliate.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
It appears my theory is playing out. FSB is blaming Ukraine, US, and UK. As I said before, sure, they may not actually be responsible for it. But that's not the point. It's what Russia believes and how they will retaliate.
Yay. Nuclear Armageddon and total annihilation is near

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I like data, systems, etc - these variables all link to one though - truth. You can't fudge numbers and data.
You can fudge anything and everything, the flow of information is controlled. Even your thoughts and decisions are influenced by past experiences which were carefully crafted.

Turn off the TV, don't take someone's word for what it is (even mine!)
This! I respect! Very very few people tell or suggest others to make their own decisions, most will try to insert their diseased thoughts into yours, it's basic indoctrination.

Don't work - claim benefits and just watch if you can. Not like you'll be able to afford a place, food, future, etc.
This is what I'm trying to do! I quit my job some years ago and I'm never going to work for the system again. I can't claim benefits but I found ways to survive and I'll make sure I won't be around before it gets uncomfortable.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
You can fudge anything and everything, the flow of information is controlled. Even your thoughts and decisions are influenced by past experiences which were carefully crafted.

This! I respect! Very very few people tell or suggest others to make their own decisions, most will try to insert their diseased thoughts into yours, it's basic indoctrination.

This is what I'm trying to do! I quit my job some years ago and I'm never going to work for the system again. I can't claim benefits but I found ways to survive and I'll make sure I won't be around before it gets uncomfortable.
I like elephants and saw a heard at a wildlife park in the Uk (plenty of land and minimal human contact) so it made sense.

However I haven't seen a BLUE one. Are you telling porkies to who you really are? Again, don't take my word for it - research yourself and then come back to me. Remember as always - FOLLOW THE MONEY - and the truth will set you free.

the matrix what GIF

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes .."
The Matrix GIF

Oh how I wish I could eat the steak even though I know it's not real. Doesn't smell, doesn't taste. I wish I never had this brain with the stupid shit and the high IQ that does fuck all. I wish I didn't seek out things more deeply which brings up too many questions. A thorn in society's nice bubble but unable to pop it. My thorn dissolves either into the bubble or leaks out onto the dying corpses of reality.

Ignorance is bliss.

I chuckle with a feeling of dread when I see people say which president which change things or which prime minster. lol. If people had a bit of experience with high end individuals and/or companies they'd realise what is actually going on. The masses will engulf you.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
No you wouldn't! You would never choose ignorance over knowledge and wisdom, you would have done by now otherwise. It's just who some of us are, we keep being curious, we keep asking questions, we keep looking for the truth and we have the courage to accept it.

It's not easy but I'd rather die free then live as a slave.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Things will get hot and heavy when Trump wins, not sure if he will go for Putin as hard as Biden and NATO have though. Lame duck Starmer will take the hit as Tony Blair 2.0, probably much harder. Nuclear war I'm not sure about but things will get hot and heavy, whether staying alive to live through it is worth the hassle? Probably not

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
nuclear annihilation has been a possibility since the cold war, id rather not sit around and wait on that possibility. hell if we're talking about possibility then i might as well wait and see if i have a heart attack or get hit by a car first. also not to mention id rather die via ctb than experience the world ending

A

Aprilfarewell4

Student
Apr 9, 2024
It appears we are facing nuclear annihilation soon. Some may take the opposite viewpoint, and want to CTB before the annihilation takes place and the chaos that awaits. I think we should simply just enjoy our last days here doing what we've loved, until the powers that be release their destruction upon the world. This race is so evil. It really didn't have to end like this. Some may think this isn't coming, and thats fine, but today I really see the writing on the wall. I wish you all well, whatever you choose in your life until this chaos is here, which will be sooner rather than later I don't think that's even remo
I don't think that's even a remote possibility, it just won't happen, things like that never do

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I don't think that's even a remote possibility, it just won't happen, things like that never do
I respect your viewpoint. But I'm not surprised of anything anymore. Many things in the future seem unimaginable to us in the present. I think the rulers of this place are incentivized to resort to this for many reasons. I don't think they'll keep these weapons and just never use them.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Student
Apr 9, 2024
I respect your viewpoint. But I'm not surprised of anything anymore. Many things in the future seem unimaginable to us in the present. I think the rulers of this place are incentivized to resort to this for many reasons. I don't think they'll keep these weapons and just never use them.
Yes they'll never use them, if desperate people on here can't kill themselves, even those psychopathic lunatics aren't going to be able to, there's no way ego would allow it. They're just bullies.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Yes they'll never use them, if desperate people on here can't kill themselves, even those psychopathic lunatics aren't going to be able to, there's no way ego would allow it. They're just bullies.
They did in Japan. Never say never. Russian claims right now are that those responsible they will show no mercy, and that the concert attack was an attempt to divide their society which they view as an existential threat. Make of that what you will.

People were saying the other week that it was IS and that there's no way Russia is going to say Ukraine / NATO did it. Well, here we are.

Here's a new one.

"The Prosecutor General's Office of Russia has also said it would follow the evidence leading to "persons and structures located in the US, Germany, France and Cyprus."

In addition to last month's Crocus City Hall attack, the investigation is looking at other terrorist acts, including the assassinations of prominent public figures and the bombing of the Nord Stream gas pipelines in international waters.

Investigators are establishing the connections between the direct perpetrators of terrorist acts and "foreign curators, organizers and sponsors," Petrenko added."

I'm thinking any potential CTB plans are canceled and I'm just going to buy a bunch of storable foods and camp / survival equipment and run into the woods.

Okay. Israel getting ready to strike Iran nuclear sites. I am getting the fuck out of urbanville. Good luck you guys. I wish you all the best, it was fun chatting. I hope everyone is safe and they find a way out of CTB. This somehow ended up saving me from consideration.

Last edited:
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Even if nuclear war happened, it is NOT the way to go. Unless you happen to be exposed/outside/no cover and very near to the bomb when it goes off, you will suffer immensely. I think burning to death is among the most agonizing ways to die, and getting hit by a nuclear bomb is very similar.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
THIS! Those people are full of shit! You don't kill slaves, you threaten them, you punish them, you brainwash them, but you don't kill them, it's bad for business.

They did in Japan.
That was just an example to scare people. That's not to say that there won't be other examples, but there will never be a full-on nuclear war.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
You dont really wanna die by a nuke.Only the lucky people at the center will be killed immediatly.For those near the explosion it will be hell on earth.The radiation near the explosion will burn you alive or you risk of remaining trapped under ruins and die of stavation/suffocation or other traumas.Then there is death by radiations,not painless either