• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Here's why I think it's coming soon. I've lost my give a shit meter for taking sides of any country. I think the entire world is fucked up to one extent or another.

But from what I saw on Friday I knew this was the "big event" - the event in Moscow was the FIRST TIME since the Ukraine War that the US came out and immediately expressed sympathy for an attack on Russia. Russia is at a point where they have reached an existential crisis. Meaning the war is spreading into their own land, which will destabilize their country. It started with drone attacks, but these sorts of incidents can't be a normal life for them. It will divide and destabilize their nation. To top it off, they are concluding Ukraine / NATO was behind it. The US is "saving face" by immediately coming out and expressing condolences to Russians, because when Russia retaliates, they want to say "but it wasn't us, Russia is irrational". Whomever was behind it, Russia has already concluded that these people were having a safe haven in Ukraine. There's already talks before today in their media from big heads putting big pressure of going full nuclear.

Russia refuses to entertain the thought of losing its existence, NATO refuses to back down from Ukraine and wanting to destabilize Russia. At some point with these mindsets, they are going to fight each other. I'm certain this is the smoking gun. They won't fight with soldiers. Or sticks. They are superpowers, they will fight each other with big bombs, and many other countries that have been quiet will take off the veil (China, NK Iran, some Middle Eastern nations, possibly some south / central american). Also other countries we don't expect, many European countries will swing certain directions, some unexpected. Think WWII vibes, but more extreme, with more extreme weapons.

Tl;dr: You need to carefully consider the way the world has evolved the last two years post-covid, and these tensions are about to blow up like a stick of dynamite. I think Fridays incident was the fuse being lit. It's here. Agree or disagree, but do what you like with this information.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Here's why I think it's coming soon. I've lost my give a shit meter for taking sides of any country. I think the entire world is fucked up to one extent or another.

But from what I saw on Friday I knew this was the "big event" - the event in Moscow was the FIRST TIME since the Ukraine War that the US came out and immediately expressed sympathy for an attack on Russia. Russia is at a point where they have reached an existential crisis. Meaning the war is spreading into their own land, which will destabilize their country. It started with drone attacks, but these sorts of incidents can't be a normal life for them. It will divide and destabilize their nation. To top it off, they are concluding Ukraine / NATO was behind it. The US is "saving face" by immediately coming out and expressing condolences to Russians, because when Russia retaliates, they want to say "but it wasn't us, Russia is irrational". Whomever was behind it, Russia has already concluded that these people were having a safe haven in Ukraine. There's already talks before today in their media from big heads putting big pressure of going full nuclear.

Russia refuses to entertain the thought of losing its existence, NATO refuses to back down from Ukraine and wanting to destabilize Russia. At some point with these mindsets, they are going to fight each other. I'm certain this is the smoking gun. They won't fight with soldiers. Or sticks. They are superpowers, they will fight each other with big bombs, and many other countries that have been quiet will take off the veil (China, NK Iran, some Middle Eastern nations, possibly some south / central american). Also other countries we don't expect, many European countries will swing certain directions, some unexpected. Think WWII vibes, but more extreme, with more extreme weapons.

Tl;dr: You need to carefully consider the way the world has evolved the last two years post-covid, and these tensions are about to blow up like a stick of dynamite. I think Fridays incident was the fuse being lit. It's here. Agree or disagree, but do what you like with this information.
They haven't concluded nato or Ukraine is behind it. Some propagandists did but it's not a reflection on the broader media and population

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023

Light it up like dynamite 🧨

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
They haven't concluded nato or Ukraine is behind it. Some propagandists did but it's not a reflection on the broader media and population
We will see. Reports from their media leads me to think they believe it was Ukranian based / western financed. The FSB says they were fleeing to the Ukraine border.

Three possible scenarios:
A. Russia believes it was Ukranian / western financed beyond reasonable doubt
B. Russia believes it is likely Ukranian / western financed, but have difficult time proving it
C. Russia believes it was some Islamic type terror (the only other possibility). But what motivation do these groups have towards Russia? Who finances their activities anyways?

What do you think are the results from these scenarios?

• Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
We will see. Reports from their media leads me to think they believe it was Ukranian based / western financed. The FSB says they were fleeing to the Ukraine border.

Three possible scenarios:
A. Russia believes it was Ukranian / western financed beyond reasonable doubt
B. Russia believes it is likely Ukranian / western financed, but have difficult time proving it
C. Russia believes it was some Islamic type terror (the only other possibility). But what motivation do these groups have towards Russia? Who finances their activities anyways?

What do you think are the results from these scenarios?
Most propagandists will probably believe B. This is from what I read from telegram channels. Granted, the only link is them supposedly fleeing to Ukraine border? Lmao this doesn't mean anything. And blaming the west? They were informed 2 weeks prior something would happen. If the west was really involve why inform Russia of your potential terrorist attack. Sounds like either a big boss move or incredibly stupid.

It's C. ISIS confirmed it's them. The videos released align with those that are being interrogated. They were shouting allakhu akbar in the videos. They were also paid for doing such. And for why. ISIS hates a lot of countries for their involvement in Afghanistan Syrian and Iran. And Chechnya for russia. They have staged multiple attacks in the past 20 years so it was a given that they would do something during this time given the fact that russia is focusing so much on the war with Ukraine and not on their inner safety and terrorist prevention. ISIS has plenty of money, idk know who they are funded by but they are wealthy

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Also this. They are preparing to crack down when this all takes off on domestic population.

We have 4 options:

A. Don't CTB, and just wait to get vaporized in an area where nukes are likely to hit.
B. CTB, because you don't want to see the grim horror of what is coming
C. Neither A or B, and run to the hills and hide and hope for the best.
D. Don't believe this will happen, life will somehow continue as normal, and if it does happen and most people believe it, you get caught in the tidal wave of chaos. Imagine clogged freeways, criminals robbing, killing, looting, stealing, government imposed camps for safety / emergency declarations, people fighting for territory in rural areas.

Your call.
Most propagandists will probably believe B. This is from what I read from telegram channels. Granted, the only link is them supposedly fleeing to Ukraine border? Lmao this doesn't mean anything. And blaming the west? They were informed 2 weeks prior something would happen. If the west was really involve why inform Russia of your potential terrorist attack. Sounds like either a big boss move or incredibly stupid.

It's C. ISIS confirmed it's them. The videos released align with those that are being interrogated. They were shouting allakhu akbar in the videos. They were also paid for doing such. And for why. ISIS hates a lot of countries for their involvement in Afghanistan Syrian and Iran. And Chechnya for russia. They have staged multiple attacks in the past 20 years so it was a given that they would do something during this time given the fact that russia is focusing so much on the war with Ukraine and not on their inner safety and terrorist prevention. ISIS has plenty of money, idk know who they are funded by but they are wealthy
I can see you believe the western side. I don't care one way or the other for west or Russia. I believe they are both shitholes. As are all other places in this purgatory to one extent or another. What matters is how Russia reacts, no matter what west claims as facts and reality. Who does Russia believe at least partially funds ISIS? What does Russia believe about western warnings of terror? Will Russia believe western conclusions? The best scenario is that Russia sides with the west and starts some joint targeting of ISIS, but from I read in their media this morning they have as of today severed ties with the west in joint anti terror operations as of now and they are doubling down since this incident on that. I place low chances that they aren't going to blame Ukraine / NATO and just start holding hands with them and attack the middle east.

Attachments

• 1711256111683759.png
    1711256111683759.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
You sound like you're panicking dude. Relax ✌
Nothing crazy is gonna happen.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Ha ha ha!! If only we would be so lucky!

@DreamEnd It's your choice if you want to keep your eyes closed or if you want to open them. @Throwawayacc3 is right in what they say and how they feel.

@sadman710 If you think that spreading this kind of false information here will have the same effect as when your agency is spreading it among the normies then you'll be sorely disappointed. Move on newbie!

Bloody hell but these agents are properly dumb these days.

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024

@DreamEnd It's your choice if you want to keep your eyes closed or if you want to open them. @Throwawayacc3 is right in what they say and how they feel.

@sadman710 If you think that spreading this kind of false information here will have the same effect as when your agency is spreading it among the normies then you'll be sorely disappointed. Move on newbie!

What information is false? Educate me. I'll redact my statements if you show me otherwise. I am open minded. I don't work for anyone. Many people can see the trajectory of what is happening the last few years and realize our world is endangered. I simply believe this is the smoking gun. I keep the reservation that I am potentially wrong. Hopefully I am. I agree with the analysis of @Throwawayacc3 . Could be a false flag. These world leaders are all gangsters. But what are they going to do, come out and say yeah it was a false flag we did it! They are simply going to blame somebody and make an action. Never before have I seen right away in the media have them all come out like this and show blind support and sympathy for Russia so fast and publicize it like this. That's what put red flags in my mind.

Dmitry Trenin encouraging Russia to go full nuclear.

Here it is. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Sit back and watch the fireworks.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

You have provided absolutely zero evidence to support your or his conclusion. I'm not interested in false conspiracy theories regarding false flags. Especially when it's incredibly insensitive toward Russians who have lost close ones at the hands of radical Islamic terrorists who have themselves confirmed to be the cause of it. Just like they did several times during the past 20 years but they all were just false flags right? Everything was a false flag because the deep state or whatever you guys like to call it is always conspiring to create false flags for whatever reason. Tinfoil hat is missing. You are free to say your opinion and I'm free to call out bullshit conspiracies when I see them. From all the evidence available, there is absolutely zero evidence to support the conclusion that it was a false flag.

Last edited:
  • Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
You have provided absolutely zero evidence to support your or his conclusion. I'm not interested in false conspiracy theories regarding false flags. Especially when it's incredibly insensitive toward Russians who have lost close ones. You are free to say your opinion and I'm free to call out bullshit conspiracies when I see them. From all the evidence available, there is absolutely zero evidence to support the conclusion that it was a false flag.
None of us have any proof of any certainty. Not US, Russia, Ukraine, or whomever. As of now nobody can prove what exactly took place. All we can do is gamble on possibilities and make assertions. And from what I see I stick to basics:

A. This attack was a big red line for Moscow
B. Moscow will respond very harshly
C. They are already blaming Ukraine, as stated in the Telegraph article I posted.

You are welcome to gather your own speculations as to what this will lead to.

• Informative
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
So? I'd prefer to do it myself than just wait for someone to do it for me.

• Wow
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
None of us have any proof of any certainty. Not US, Russia, Ukraine, or whomever. All we can do is gamble on possibilities. And from what I see I stick to basics:

A. This attack was a big red line for Moscow
B. Moscow will respond very harshly
C. They are already blaming Ukraine, as stated in the Telegraph article I posted.

You are welcome to gather your own speculations as to what this will lead to.
Russia will blame whoever is convenient to blame. I only care about facts of the matter. These people caught admitted it to be ISIS. ISIS confirmed it to be them. They even realized the pov video of the shooters. The pictures of those people caught before the act aligned with the uniform and facial features of the terrorists. That's all there is. I don't care how they are going to link it to Ukraine or the west for all I care they will find a way to do it anyway but so far it looks like ISIS

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

I like data, systems, etc - these variables all link to one though - truth. You can't fudge numbers and data. I've always had the mindset of whatever someone or a group says go into it and find out if what they are saying matches the data.

For the UK you can go on companies house and check companies and people. It's not hard to find out profit/loss/revenue, etc. charities must have their accounts public and even though they show them off - they hide them well on websites and fluff up numbers so they the actual research amount doesn't look bad (to normies).

I've dealt with individuals who do the whole offshore accounting thing, directors in Luxembourg (so their name isn't on the property title), etc. Turn off the TV, don't take someone's word for what it is (even mine!) unless they are explaining said events - why most of us are here on this site e.g it would be odd to start monetising this in some way but you know which people do do that? The journalists through attacking. So their motive is resource gain + attention to get more resources.

Also when conspiracies are proven true you NEVER hear of them again. And most of them do. Even something that people thought was absurd like the pandemic being created and involving gain of function with Dr Fauci. Yep was true. UK politicians setting up companies left right and center to profit off the pandemic - yep (that's easier as all you have to do is check companies house and see their names listed as directors).

Ultimately it's a shit and by not even taking about it is good - means it can't be propagated - let western governments print money to ♾️. Don't work - claim benefits and just watch if you can. Not like you'll be able to afford a place, food, future, etc.

It's already been addressed at a DAVOS meeting a few years ago that they want to change the look of Europe indefinitely by importing people who don't follow rules, don't have the same values, no morals, etc.

It's not race, creed, religion, etc. it's 1% THEM VS YOU.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Russia will blame whoever is convenient to blame. I only care about facts of the matter. These people caught admitted it to be ISIS. ISIS confirmed it to be them. They even realized the pov video of the shooters. The pictures of those people caught before the act aligned with the uniform and facial features of the terrorists. That's all there is. I don't care how they are going to link it to Ukraine or the west for all I care they will find a way to do it anyway but so far it looks like ISIS
You're focused on *who did it*. What matters is the actions of Russia in response to this, not our opinions on who did what. Many people believe ISIS is their own unique organization, many believe it is dirty and funded by outside organizations. Even if that was the conclusion by Russians it doesn't matter. What matters is what they do and what they believe. As of now they are putting blame on Ukraine, and obviously implicating those financing it.

• Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You're focused on *who did it*. What matters is the actions of Russia in response to this, not our opinions on who did what. Many people believe ISIS is their own unique organization, many believe it is dirty and funded by outside organizations. Even if that was the conclusion by Russians it doesn't matter. What matters is what they do and what they believe.
More hatred for Ukraine probably if they run with that story. Get more support for the war. I don't think a threat of nuclear war is warranted after such incident.

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I like data, systems, etc - these variables all link to one though - truth. You can't fudge numbers and data. I've always had the mindset of whatever someone or a group says go into it and find out if what they are saying matches the data.

For the UK you can go on companies house and check companies and people. It's not hard to find out profit/loss/revenue, etc. charities must have their accounts public and even though they show them off - they hide them well on websites and fluff up numbers so they the actual research amount doesn't look bad (to normies).

I've dealt with individuals who do the whole offshore accounting thing, directors in Luxembourg (so their name isn't on the property title), etc. Turn off the TV, don't take someone's word for what it is (even mine!) unless they are explaining said events - why most of us are here on this site e.g it would be odd to start monetising this in some way but you know which people do do that? The journalists through attacking. So their motive is resource gain + attention to get more resources.

Also when conspiracies are proven true you NEVER hear of them again. And most of them do. Even something that people thought was absurd like the pandemic being created and involving gain of function with Dr Fauci. Yep was true. UK politicians setting up companies left right and center to profit off the pandemic - yep (that's easier as all you have to do is check companies house and see their names listed as directors).

Ultimately it's a shit and by not even taking about it is good - means it can't be propagated - let western governments print money to ♾️. Don't work - claim benefits and just watch if you can. Not like you'll be able to afford a place, food, future, etc.

It's already been addressed at a DAVOS meeting a few years ago that they want to change the look of Europe indefinitely by importing people who don't follow rules, don't have the same values, no morals, etc.

It's not race, creed, religion, etc. it's 1% THEM VS YOU.
Yup. And IMO this is their catalyst to do their population reduction of 80%+. The virus was a test run, and they made the decision to do their real wipeout through brutal war. Too many nations not following the exact plan.
More hatred for Ukraine probably if they run with that story. Get more support for the war. I don't think a threat of nuclear war is warranted after such incident.
Once again, you don't think so. Russians believe otherwise. They are ready for full-scale aggression. Their red line is crossed. They stopped calling this a SMO, it's now a war. They were terrorized on their own soil in their own capitol - now an existential threat. They are blaming Ukraine, which means they also blame those financing them. I could agree with you all day, it wasn't Ukraine, west had nothing to do with this, and it was random psycho Jihadis from the middle east chanting Allah akbar. None of that matters. What matters now is their actions of their blame. And if they focus their actions on Ukraine and west, we can only conclude that they are preparing for full scale uninhibited war. The west won't stop until Ukraine wins and Russia is neutered, Russia will not have its existence threatened. These are the facts.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yup. And IMO this is their catalyst to do their population reduction of 80%+. The virus was a test run, and they made the decision to do their real wipeout through brutal war. Too many nations not following the exact plan.
The war is only for profit. It's one aspect that makes people poorer. Print obscene reserves at the Bank of England and the FED - post it to Ukraine. Inflation sky rockets - no one can afford anything and you are reliant on government or just die from the elements, no food, etc.

That paragraph is a very simplistic way of explaining it here. I can't go into it in full though. I have a folder just for autism studies and papers but this sort of stuff is thousand of pages. They passed another spending bill in congress which is over 1,000 pages and it got done in 24 hours? Yeah so they read it before they put it through.

PRINT PRINT PRINT.

• Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Once again, you don't think so. Russians believe otherwise. They are ready for full-scale aggression. Their red line is crossed. They stopped calling this a SMO, it's now a war. They were terrorized on their own soil in their own capitol - now an existential threat. They are blaming Ukraine, which means they also blame those financing them. I could agree with you all day, it wasn't Ukraine, west had nothing to do with this, and it was random psycho Jihadis from the middle east chanting Allah akbar. None of that matters.
Dude I literally have relatives there and see many Russian propaganda channels on telegram and on television. There is no official statement regarding it being blamed on Ukraine. Some propaganda journalists blame it on them and some Russians do. But to say that it is a widely held belief that it was Ukraine is not true at all. Like I said all the evidence points to jihadists and that's the story Russian news media is going to run with, not Ukraine

Yes they are ready for a full scale aggression. Not to Ukraine but against jihadists.

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
The war is only for profit. It's one aspect that makes people poorer. Print obscene reserves at the Bank of England and the FED - post it to Ukraine. Inflation sky rockets - no one can afford anything and you are reliant on government or just die from the elements, no food, etc.

That paragraph is a very simplistic way of explaining it here. I can't go into it in full though. I have a folder just for autism studies and papers but this sort of stuff is thousand of pages. They passed another spending bill in congress which is over 1,000 pages and it got done in 24 hours? Yeah so they read it before they put it through.

PRINT PRINT PRINT.
Their printer is broken. They printed too much too fast. Their goal is by 2030 to make the world "carbon free". That involves all nations subscribing to that, as well as other projects to reduce population. Yes war for profit, but it is now plan B if their planned reduction doesn't have everyone else on board. At that point, they would rather use war to yes profit, to wipe out much of humanity, and hopefully win so they can continue their plans and domination. In other words, we are going to be wiped out, one way or another. Here it is.
Dude I literally have relatives there and see many Russian propaganda channels on telegram and on television. There is no official statement regarding it being blamed on Ukraine. Some propaganda journalists blame it on them and some Russians do. But to say that it is a widely held belief that it was Ukraine is not true at all. Like I said all the evidence points to jihadists and that's the story Russian news media is going to run with, not Ukraine
Did you see the article I posted? UK is unhappy Putin is blaming Ukraine for it. All of their main media is focused on blaming Ukraine / the west, and preparing the public for legitimization of nuclear war.

Last edited:
  • Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Their printer is broken. They printed too much too fast.

Did you see the article I posted? UK is unhappy Putin is blaming Ukraine for it. All of their main media is focused on blaming Ukraine / the west, and preparing the public for legitimization of nuclear war.
Yea I did and like I said. All Putin said was they were heading to Ukraine where supposedly a window was open for them to escape. If they run with that story most Russians won't believe it because there just isn't enough evidence to paint it on Ukraine. And even if it does work, they will just escalate the wort and conscript more people to fight. It will have nothing to do with the west nor with any threats of nuclear war at all.
le putler paid some tajiks to le shoot people, in 1 week or so fsb will MAGICALLY reveal ukraine ties to this attack, therefore full scale mobilization will be announced
Did he pay ISIS too to confirm it was their doing? If Putin is connected to ISIS then were all the terrorist attacks during the past 20 years false flags? Nord ost, beslan etc. all false flags?
google "ryazan sugar" if you still have any doubts
This is true

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Yea I did and like I said. All Putin said was they were heading to Ukraine where supposedly a window was open for them to escape. If they run with that story most Russians won't believe it because there just isn't enough evidence to paint it on Ukraine. And even if it does work, they will just escalate the wort and conscript more people to fight. It will have nothing to do with the west nor with any threats of nuclear war at all.

This is from Russia's state funded media RT. After reading this I'd conclude they are blaming Ukraine / NATO and are preparing for full scale war. We will see what happens. I honestly hope you are right and the least volatile scenario comes out of this. But I doubt it. This life has been disappointment after disappointment. This scenario is hopeless.

• Informative
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Wars in Syria and Caucasus

Correct. My only doubt would be why they are targeted at this time when Russia is supporting places like Iran, in opposition to NATO. There's also those like Snowden hiding there who exposed that western allies were funding parts of these organizations. I honestly can't imagine Russia holding hands and subscribing to this narrative as ive already explained. After what happened all I can see is they are going to get extremely aggressive and take no chances of their existence being compromised or these attacks to take place again with themselves taking a more "relaxed approach" to war. NATO never gave a damn until now about Russian welfare, and they were very fast to condemn the attack and immediately conclude Ukraine wasnt responsible. Why? This is it.

• Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

This is from Russia's state funded media RT. After reading this I'd conclude they are blaming Ukraine / NATO and are preparing for full scale war. We will see what happens. I honestly hope you are right and the least volatile scenario comes out of this. But I doubt it. This life has been disappointment after disappointment. This scenario is hopeless.
I read all the links. First one is kind of icky but it's just one dude saying some deranged stuff I wouldn't take his words as literal opinion of the Russian government

Second link is just regurgitating the evidence we have that they fleed to ukraine

Third is medvedev just being medvedev

Yeah the Kiev restaurant is kind of gross.

I mean. If they want to paint it on Ukraine they can try and we'll see what's going to happen. There is a lot of hatred boiling right now and if they can redirect it towards Ukraine I can see how that would work.

There maybe nuclear threats. But these are just threats. I think the chances of a real nuclear war are next to none. If they paint the terrorist act as Ukraine with organizers in the west then it's a different story. But what would they be getting out of starting shit with the west and escalating?

It's very possible to pull that story off. But it's very unlikely

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Just go to China - seems like most people will do it for you :

USA: woman who slept with 5 officers on the force said they abused her. She got a $500,000 payout curtesy of the tax payer.

UK : man gets jailed for "hate speech" for 14 years
Men who graped a child got 4 years.

All this stuff isn't by accident.