• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
It appears we are facing nuclear annihilation soon. Some may take the opposite viewpoint, and want to CTB before the annihilation takes place and the chaos that awaits. I think we should simply just enjoy our last days here doing what we've loved, until the powers that be release their destruction upon the world. This race is so evil. It really didn't have to end like this. Some may think this isn't coming, and thats fine, but today I really see the writing on the wall. I wish you all well, whatever you choose in your life until this chaos is here, which will be sooner rather than later.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I respect your viewpoint, but I highly doubt that's going to happen. I'd say there's a 99.999999999% chance it won't. Everyone knows that if they're the first to unleash nuclear Armageddon on any other country, their country is, also, wiped from the face of the earth by retaliatory strikes almost instantaneously. Greed can be a powerful deterrent. No rich and powerful leader is going to be willing to just throw away all those riches and their power.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
All I'm going to say is they changed the status of their country to facing an existential threat after the last attack. Theyre blaming the west. Make of if what you will.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
All I'm going to say is they changed the status of their country to facing an existential threat after the last attack. Theyre blaming the west. Make of if what you will.
No. Putin blamed ukraine(of course) and ISIS have confirmed it's another isis terrorist attack. They even confirmed the uniform of people in those videos of them attacking to those that were caught. What's funny is the only reason putin blamed it on Ukraine is that one of the terrorists tried to drive to ukraines border

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Bread and circuses. False flags. Keep the masses on their toes. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret.

So voting in Russia isn't exactly democratic so to speak. Everyone is pissed. What do you do to distract? Maybe have gunman do some funky stuff?
In the UK we have boats coming in daily with 100s of people. Want to let everyone not notice it? Say a member of the royal family is dead or something else to distract.

Once you understand that people in power stay there and control the narrative the masses will follow. I see through this bullshit. Same as human charities - all nonsense - just the top people lining their own pockets.

Oh and "picking sides" is what they want you to do. They are all in it together - even the so called "enemies"

Its a big club and you ain't in it or invited

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Bread and circuses. False flags. Keep the masses on their toes. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret.

So voting in Russia isn't exactly democratic so to speak. Everyone is pissed. What do you do to distract? Maybe have gunman do some funky stuff?
In the UK we have boats coming in daily with 100s of people. Want to let everyone not notice it? Say a member of the royal family is dead or something else to distract.

Once you understand that people in power stay there and control the narrative the masses will follow. I see through this bullshit. Same as human charities - all nonsense - just the top people lining their own pockets.

Oh and "picking sides" is what they want you to do. They are all in it together - even the so called "enemies"

Its a big club and you ain't in it or invited
I agree with you but this isn't the case. ISIS has held a grudge for everyone involved in Afghanistan, syria etc and let's not forget Chechnya 20 years ago that has been the cause for many major terrorist attacks in Russia. I don't see how this one is a false flag given the fact that ISIS themselves confirmed it's them. If they really wanted to make it a false flag they would tie it in with Ukraine which would cause a MAJOR escalation of conflict. The only thing that's possibly tying it to Ukraine rn is the fact that one of the shooters tried to escape to that border. But it's not really a sufficient enough reason to escalate

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I agree with you but this isn't the case. ISIS has held a grudge for everyone involved in Afghanistan, syria etc and let's not forget Chechnya 20 years ago that has been the cause for many major terrorist attacks in Russia. I don't see how this one is a false flag given the fact that ISIS themselves confirmed it's them. If they really wanted to make it a false flag they would tie it in with Ukraine which would cause a MAJOR escalation of conflict. The only thing that's possibly tying it to Ukraine rn is the fact that one of the shooters tried to escape to that border. But it's not really a sufficient enough reason to escalate
Honestly why do you care?

ISIS pricks.
Russia government - pricks
Ukraine government - Zelenskyy is in the Panama papers - guy is profiteering on all this nonsense - pricks
UK - all prick (I live here)
USA - war machine must continue for $$$ and power. Pricks.

Who cares about major escalation. You think the people deciding these conflicts care about the soldiers and people lower down lol. Like fuck they do.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Honestly why do you care?

ISIS pricks.
Russia government - pricks
Ukraine government - Zelenskyy is in the Panama papers - guy is profiteering on all this nonsense - pricks
UK - all prick (I live here)
USA - war machine must continue for $$$ and power. Pricks.

Who cares about major escalation. You think the people deciding these conflicts care about the soldiers and people lower down lol. Like fuck they do.
Bigger escalation= more deaths. Why wouldn't you care about it?. I know politicians don't care. Regular people do. I don't want people to die fighting bullshit wars. I know some people that would get conscripted if the conflict is escalated, that is almost a sure way to death

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm pretty much don't care what those idiots do if they cause more deaths. I'm 35. I really don't care about people anymore. They can do what they want. You're here so you accept something isn't right with things.
So don't support it. Don't work, don't pay taxes - that's a start. Let the system crumble.
ALL wars are bullshit. It's all for resources and power. NOTHING ELSE.

Remember our cunt prime minister Tony Blair? George Bush? You remember how many nukes they found? Oh yeah 0. Saddam wanted to get rid of the petrol dollar. That's why they went in.
Every war that the US starts is about protecting freedoms lmao.
Boeing has defence contractors. Last week a
Whistleblower died via "suicide" before he was set to go to trial. These people don't care. You fuck with their power and money they'll just take you out.

Always follow the money.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm pretty much don't care what those idiots do if they cause more deaths. I'm 35. I really don't care about people anymore. They can do what they want. You're here so you accept something isn't right with things.
So don't support it. Don't work, don't pay taxes - that's a start. Let the system crumble.
ALL wars are bullshit. It's all for resources and power. NOTHING ELSE.

Remember our cunt prime minister Tony Blair? George Bush? You remember how many nukes they found? Oh yeah 0. Saddam wanted to get rid of the petrol dollar. That's why they went in.
Every war that the US starts is about protecting freedoms lmao.
Boeing has defence contractors. Last week a
Whistleblower died via "suicide" before he was set to go to trial. These people don't care. You fuck with their power and money they'll just take you out.

Always follow the money.
Yes people generally don't care about foreign conflicts unless it involves them. Human nature unfortunately. If I don't work I'm gonna be homeless, how is that going to change the system? And go to prison for not paying taxes? I was planning on ctbing, not getting raped repeatedly.

Lots of bad things happened. Doesn't mean that all of them are false flags or entirely unjustified. Some surely are, but not the recent incident for sure

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yes people generally don't care about foreign conflicts unless it involves them. Human nature unfortunately
No I mean I've had my fair share of rubbish people in my lifetime. Having people pull out knifes on you for your money/phones and the UK isn't meant to be a war zone. What's the difference? And that was 15 years ago. Things are way worse now.
If a country is fucking crumbling and can't look after it's own people, there is 0 chance it's going to do good elsewhere.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
No I mean I've had my fair share of rubbish people in my lifetime. Having people pull out knifes on you for your money/phones and the UK isn't meant to be a war zone. What's the difference? And that was 15 years ago. Things are way worse now.
If a country is fucking crumbling and can't look after its own people, there is 0 chance it's going to do good elsewhere.
I agree with that

Reactions: sserafim
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Ive been hoping the world would just end before I had to cbt lol. That most likely wont happen though. I thought it was ending in 2020 and now we are still here 4 years later.
I've been saying the same shit. 2 more weeks. But I'm not saying it anymore. This is the big one. If you know anyone with frozen food, meat, weapons... run to the hills now. Go before its too late. Don't wait last in line. Destruction of this system is inevitable on a mathematical basis. No matter how much you justify it. And Russia is under "existential threat". Whole world waiting for WWIII. Run to the hills while you can. Be last in line if you want, but this charade is over. You've been warned.

Don't be too late until it really happens and you're being hauled into a camp. Or scavengers invade your home. I understand we've lived lives of comfort and feeling invincible. But still. Run now
Final warning.

Last edited:
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I've been saying the same shit. 2 more weeks. But I'm not saying it anymore. This is the big one. If you know anyone with frozen food, meat, weapons... run to the hills now. Go before its too late. Don't wait last in line. Destruction of this system is inevitable on a mathematical basis. No matter how much you justify it. And Russia is under "existential threat". Whole world waiting for WWIII. Run to the hills while you can. Be last in line if you want, but this charade is over. You've been warned.

Don't be too late until it really happens and you're being hauled into a camp. Or scavengers invade your home. I understand we've lived lives of comfort and feeling invincible. But still. Run now
Final warning.
If there were nukes going off id be running into them right now.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
If there were nukes going off id be running into them right now.
Too late at that point. I'm not kidding. Run now. I've been studying politics for 15 years and almost 0 predictions I've been wrong. Get the hell out of the city or suffer the tidal wave that is coming. Run. Run now. Laugh, but you won't be laughing soon.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
It is highly unlikely that a nuclear war will start as that will spell the end of the world. Even the most powerful want the world to exist as they need a world with people to dominate and harrass - hence the constant threats of nuclear warfare by those idiots.
And also if we really want to die anyway, surely one of the best ways to go is through a nuclear hit anyway? Death will come looking for us and no one to deliver welfare checks or lock us in.

Trakehner

Trakehner

Apr 22, 2023
I believe there is plenty of death and destruction in the near future, but not total annihilation. War is probably on the way though I doubt it will involve nukes.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
*Pandora Papers. Different thing.
Saddam wanted to get rid of the petrol dollar. That's why they went in.
That's a well-known conspiracy theory, which has been debunked many years ago. Just because you distrust the government doesn't mean you should believe in debunked conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Too late at that point. I'm not kidding. Run now. I've been studying politics for 15 years and almost 0 predictions I've been wrong. Get the hell out of the city or suffer the tidal wave that is coming. Run. Run now. Laugh, but you won't be laughing soon.
I want to die so I dont care if they blow up the citys. I wont be living under some dictatorship crap though.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yay I won't have to ctb myself then. I'll just wait for MAD (mutually assured destruction)

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
They did not do it in the 60s, and the situation was way more acute then. OTOH, politicians then still remembered the WW2, unlike the current generations

Last edited:
muteallchat

muteallchat

`./'/;;
Dec 13, 2023
as some1 who lives in this shithole, it's a nothingburger as always, trust me
"kyiv in 3 days" turned into "can we end this shit already iran and north korea send weapons pls 140mil of drunktards can't produce enough weapons"
le putler paid some tajiks to le shoot people, in 1 week or so fsb will MAGICALLY reveal ukraine ties to this attack, therefore full scale mobilization will be announced
mark my fucking words, yall are thinking too much ab this joke of a white-nigeria type ass country, stop watching tucker carlson or other degenerates
not to mention insane corruption, all ussr-made nukes are expired, new ones were either never made either made, but on papers, while all money flew to someone's pocket
i don't have any compassion towards these people, they voted for it and paid for it with their lives

google "ryazan sugar" if you still have any doubts

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
People have been saying this for decades and it has yet to happen. I highly doubt anything of the sort will happen, for one thing politicians are too egotistical. The likelihood of them being killed in nuclear warfare is too high to be worth the stakes.

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
It appears we are facing nuclear annihilation soon. Some may take the opposite viewpoint, and want to CTB before the annihilation takes place and the chaos that awaits. I think we should simply just enjoy our last days here doing what we've loved, until the powers that be release their destruction upon the world. This race is so evil. It really didn't have to end like this. Some may think this isn't coming, and thats fine, but today I really see the writing on the wall. I wish you all well, whatever you choose in your life until this chaos is here, which will be sooner rather than later.
I see what you mean, but I doubt nuclear war is a tomorrow thing and I find it really unlikely, that it will happen because no matter what Russia threatens, Putin and whoever else know that if they start sending out their nukes, they'll just be destroyed as well but I wouldn't bank on our current times as our last days right now…

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim