• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think super salty water is that big a deal.

me neither!! not saying it will be great but its probably not the worst think i have tasted in my life. you wanna try a gob full of petrol lol

I had an idea if people are so worried, suck on carolina reaper or a scotch bonnet chilli. soon take your mind of the taste lol

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
me neither!! not saying it will be great but its probably not the worst think i have tasted in my life. you wanna try a gob full of petrol lol

I had an idea if people are so worried, suck on carolina reaper or a scotch bonnet chilli. soon take your mind of the taste lol
Lol I bet it would! There a story behind you tasting petrol?

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020

Haha a pepper/chilli, I hate those things. Would a mint work?

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Lol I bet it would! There a story behind you tasting petrol?

i was syphoning it out my mates car for some reason, if i remember rightly! i was burping petrol taste all day, bloody disgusting. could not get rid of the taste!

I've had various chemicals and stuff on my hands from work etc and wiped my mouth or eaten whatever a few times. NO i did not wash my hands all the time, not always possible anyway! used to always eat sanwichs with dirty hands. probably why my immune system is pretty good!

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'm assuming it's quite similar in taste to table salt. I have done an experiment with 20g salt in 50ml water trying to mimic the experience to lower my SI a bit. It was very salty but not hard to get down at all. The only thing I noticed is a slight burning sensation for about 10 minutes in throat. Nothing painful at all and very minimal stomach discomfort. However, take this info with a grain of salt (lol) because SN could be slightly different. I doubt it is much different, besides the other physical symptoms from SN itself.

Reactions: sadworld
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Haha a pepper/chilli, I hate those things. Would a mint work?

i have heard mouthwash mentioned. It depends on what happens i suppose. i mean if you start bein sick staight away, you aren't likely to be having a swill of mouthwash. if you keep it down then you could suck a mint or whatever i imagine
I'm assuming it's quite similar in taste to table salt. I have done an experiment with 20g salt in 50ml water trying to mimic the experience to lower my SI a bit. It was very salty but not hard to get down at all. The only thing I noticed is a slight burning sensation for about 10 minutes in throat. Nothing painful at all and very minimal stomach discomfort. However, take this info with a grain of salt (lol) because SN could be slightly different. I doubt it is much different, besides the other physical symptoms from SN itself.

its only 50ml, me peronally im thinking a good idea would be, to pinch the nose and knock it back...like a shot. its not like you tring to drink a litre of it.

Last edited:
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I have straws, just in case but, I've syphoned gas to fill a friend's car on a country road be and didn't upchuck. Gaged, yes. Surely, it can't be worse than petrol?!

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I have straws, just in case but, I've syphoned gas to fill a friend's car on a country road be and didn't upchuck. Gaged, yes. Surely, it can't be worse than petrol?!

if you imagine a shot glass, thats how much 50ml is. i think people get the impression its alot more.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm going to have some mouthwash to rinse with and maybe a strong mint like a fisherman's friend to take after I drink it :happy:

fishermans friend, not had one of them for years!! or an uncle joes mintball!

D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
if you imagine a shot glass, thats how much 50ml is. i think people get the impression its alot more.
No, I realize the amount. I've got my 2 shot/measurements glasses. And believe it or not, I was shipped 2 pounds of SN .99 pure food grade.