• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
Is there a way to use the SN method that doesn't involve drinking it? I'm kinda ready to try anything but I'm worried that the taste is going to freak me out to the point where I won't be able to do it.
Is there a way to take it otherwise? Can I put it in glycerin capsules or something? Is there anything similar that doesn't taste horrible but is similarly effective?
I feel like a pussy but I just don't want to chicken out at the last minute and spend weeks in a hospital with everyone hating me before having to go back to the same unhappy, painful life that I'm currently living. I just want to die in my sleep.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Maybe look up injecting it. I've heard gelatin capsules aren't the best the sn will be released in your intestine and you will slowing ctb a painful way. Still worth looking it up

Reactions: woundedanimal
W

woundedanimal

Jul 12, 2023
Maybe look up injecting it. I've heard gelatin capsules aren't the best the sn will be released in your intestine and you will slowing ctb a painful way. Still worth looking it up
That might not work. I'm right handed but the veins on my left arm are destroyed from medical testing over the years. I don't think it would work intramuscularly, and I don't think I could reliably get it in intravenous.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think injecting would be about the only other way. Not sure what taking it anally would do. There are ways to combat the taste. It's been discussed. Try and do some searching on the subject. You could "practice" by drinking some OTHER nasty safe (food) liquid on a repeated basis. Prune juice comes to mind, at least for me. I can't stand that crap and just can't get it down. I'm sure there are other "safe" drinks that are absolutely nasty you could practice on. You could even make your own concoction of something. Just ideas.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
boofing is a term i had not known til i read some stories here. may a possibility?

W

woundedanimal

Jul 12, 2023
I think injecting would be about the only other way. Not sure what taking it anally would do. There are ways to combat the taste. It's been discussed. Try and do some searching on the subject. You could "practice" by drinking some OTHER nasty safe (food) liquid on a repeated basis. Prune juice comes to mind, at least for me. I can't stand that crap and just can't get it down. I'm sure there are other "safe" drinks that are absolutely nasty you could practice on. You could even make your own concoction of something. Just ideas.
Unfortunately, I'm a recovering bulimic, so that just wouldn't be an option. I throw up too easily, I can't even take Robitussin. Can I mix it with something that's sugary or something? Would mixing with alcohol neutralize it?

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Unfortunately, I'm a recovering bulimic, so that just wouldn't be an option. I throw up too easily, I can't even take Robitussin. Can I mix it with something that's sugary or something? Would mixing with alcohol neutralize it?
It would definitely neutralize it, but don't do it! Drinking alcohol is not an option with SN.
Vomiting in this case doesn't happen just because of its awful taste but because your body recognizes it's a poison and wants to get rid of it automatically by vomiting. It works the same way when a dog eats grass and vomits right away. And alcohol is nothing else but poison, too, just much less lethal.
Basically anything more than needed shouldn't be swallowed. I've seen a post of a person who vomited SN out because they drank too much water. Your stomach should be empty.
You may consider chewing gum though ;) I'm not 100% it's fine but I'm planning to try it myself.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
ive heard mint gum and trying to use a straw to dodge most of the taste has helped some people although i don't know if that directly adds to the success rate

Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Agree with @aWeeBitTired that numbing gel or spray might help. An ice cube on the tongue (not swallowed) might also numb the taste buds. Haven't tested these methods, so I can't say for sure.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
chew gum after, isn't it supposed to taste like salt anyways i don't think it will be that bad

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
You know how people take shots of hard liquor, and then wash it down with another beverage, or sometimes bite on a piece of lime, to get rid of the liquor's taste?

Maybe after drinking the SN, you can immediately use some mouthwash (or whatever beverage), and just swish it around your mouth, or even throw a few pieces of candy in your mouth right after

But whatever you end using to get rid of the taste, just make sure to spit it out shortly after, and not swallow any of them (or as little as possible)

Reactions: coked_pigeon