• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I'm already fine with making the drink and I'm confident in my ability to keep it down, but this question was more out of curiosity: can you mask the taste of SN by, say, cooking with it or something similar? If I or someone else can't get it down due to the taste or a reflex, is there a way to make it so that you can't even tell your ingesting it? I have a history of gastrointestinal issues (why it was so easy for me to get an anti-emetic), and I thought of what might happen if I enter another period of gastroparesis or the like. I don't mind if death would be delayed, but could it still be successful depending on the technique used to prepare it? Since it's used for meats I could forfeit my vegetarianism if it's effective enough given possible circumstances.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Today I heard news on the radio about 3 people who got poisoned with SN cured meat, one of them died. It still might be possible to ctb with food, I believe.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Today I heard news on the radio about 3 people who got poisoned with SN cured meat, one of them died.
Then that is sn with a higher than usual amount of it in food.
can you mask the taste of SN by, say, cooking with it or something similar? If I or someone else can't get it down due to the taste or a reflex, is there a way to make it so that you can't even tell your ingesting it?
Well, there's been plenty of ways to deal with the taste, like mouthwash or mint or something to that effect. I don't think there's completely masking the taste of it though.
I have a history of gastrointestinal issues (why it was so easy for me to get an anti-emetic), and I thought of what might happen if I enter another period of gastroparesis or the like
I think that's something you'll have to look into medically before taking any further steps with sn.
but could it still be successful depending on the technique used to prepare it?
The technique used to prepare it? I'm not sure if you mean an alternative way to other than the ingesting it which is pretty much the standard way to take it.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Then that is sn with a higher than usual amount of it in food.

Well, there's been plenty of ways to deal with the taste, like mouthwash or mint or something to that effect. I don't think there's completely masking the taste of it though.

I think that's something you'll have to look into medically before taking any further steps with sn.

The technique used to prepare it? I'm not sure if you mean an alternative way to other than the ingesting it which is pretty much the standard way to take it.
Yeah, those gastrointestinal issues come and go every few months so I'm not concerned at the moment given that I'm not in one of those periods at this time; right now, I'm not concerned that I won't be able to ingest the drink and I still have the anti-emetics for when I intend to as well. I know it's advised not to take it with food but I was curious if it could still be effective if enough was incorporated into the meal. Not what I was planning, but merely a hypothetical scenario.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I know it's advised not to take it with food but I was curious if it could still be effective if enough was incorporated into the meal.
I don't think it would be, sure people have died from sn in food but it doesn't seem anywhere as likely to be fatal as intentional ingestion of it.

Reactions: Naked Weapon