• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
hey guys I want to kms I have SN the only problem is I dont know if Ill be able to drink it all like its so bad with the saltiness that I feel like Ill spit it out or something or not drink the whole thing I tried to before but couldnt past a few sips

have you guys heard of that mberry thing that makes sour things taste sweet i wonder if this or any other readily available product that alters the taste buds like that might help

any tips?

FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
My guess is it's like adding air fresheners to a cigarette smoke filled room. It's going to taste like artificial berries and SNā€¦ might not prove all that helpful. Every time you deviate from the regime that has proven largely successful you increase the odds things could go wrong. Who knows, maybe the added flavor would activate the salivary glands and induce vomiting?

vak

vak

šŸ™ƒšŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
I read some people pinched their nose and then drank it in one go, it somewhat helps with other foods/drinks. Maybe you can try this with kitchen salt first, that's what I will do at least.