• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wooolf

Mar 10, 2024
hello, please help me with my regime as i don't know too much and just drafted up a simple one. im using things i already have. please let me know what i can do to improve.

- fast for at least 12 hours (no food and little to no water too)

- 90 minutes before: zolpidem 10mg (it's all i have left, no access to benzos)

- hour before: 20 mg omeprazole (should i skip this? thought it would reduce acid in stomach so absorption can be quicker?)

- hour before: 1 + half pill of provas-n forte
(contains 650 mg of paracetamol and 50 mg of orphenadrine citrate in each)

- 45 minutes before: take five pills of 5mg prochlorperazine maleate
(not sure about how much, if you can help please do)

- finally two drinks of 25g sn dissolved in 50 ml water (dont have a scale so ill be going with a best guess of 1.5 table spoons of sn in each glass)

- lie down on my right, slightly raised with pillows

can i eat something to more or less nullify the taste of sn, i get nauseous because of taste.

my ctb day is close so any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
hello, please help me with my regime as i don't know too much and just drafted up a simple one. im using things i already have. please let me know what i can do to improve.

- hour before: 20 mg omeprazole (should i skip this? thought it would reduce acid in stomach so absorption can be quicker?)

uch
- finally two drinks of 25g sn dissolved in 50 ml water (dont have a scale so ill be going with a best guess of 1.5 table spoons of sn in each glass)

Your
can i eat something to more or less nullify the taste of sn, i get nauseous because of taste.
In my opinion you need to be more exact for the amount of SN used. I have scales, so I can be exact. I've always been told that the 25G of SN is equal to about 2 teaspoons. Your amount would be 4.5 teaspoons. That's more than twice the amount. If my info is correct, you might have serious problems trying not to vomit using your amount. Also, Dr. Nitschke says to take the benzos AFTER takexperting the SN. I follow his recommendations, as he is the expert to the experts. Best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: davidtorez
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't trust table spoons and cups measurements even for baking purposes let alone ctb. I would recommend getting a scale to be precise with your measurement.
Don't eat big things as they will increase chance of nausea. Take a mint or something tiny with intense flavor to mask the after taste. Good luck in your plans ❤️

Reactions: dying flower
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023

- hour before: 20 mg omeprazole (should i skip this? thought it would reduce acid in stomach so absorption can be qui))cker?)

I would be happy to assist you, but I'm not familiar with several of the meds you are using. The taste issue you can handle with some sorbet (no ice cream) or a bite of a sweet treat or strong mouthwash. I would skip the Omeprazole but just my opinion. The only thing I feel you have enough of is the SN. I have no answer for the prochlorperazine. Like I said, only my opinion, but I would choose another method, or be prepared for a not so peaceful end. There are people that have been successful using only the SN, but I sure would never consider doing that.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl