• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
This is going to sound ridiculous but I have a really hard time getting down some textures/tastes of food and I am really nervous about not being able to drink the SN mixture because of the taste or texture.

I don't even drink so I haven't used one of these but I'm wondering if anyone knows or could give a guess to whether or not a straw for taking shots and not tasting them (like this: shot straw) would work with the SN mixture? I think that taking in a tiny bit of chaser would be less risky for me personally than trying to just drink it and not gag/induce throwing up so if this would hide the taste of it, I might use it.

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Might be a good idea actually. It says the capacity of the straw is 30ml so perhaps you'd have to do it more than one time?

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Might be a good idea actually. It says the capacity of the straw is 30ml so perhaps you'd have to do it more than one time?
I think I could "practice" using liquid IV and see if I can taste it...liquid IV is also fairly salty tasting so it would give a good idea maybe and be good to practice using the straw so I dont fuck it up