Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
So I did an experiment a few days ago. I poured shots of vinegar as below. I hate vinegar.
1. Staight white vinegar
2. White vinegar with a few drops of sweetener
3. White vinegar after coating my mouth with benzocaine
3. White vinegar after eating miracle berries.

The vinegar alone did not make me gag, but it was so bad, I spit it back out.
The one with sweetener took 75% of the bad taste away
After coating my mouth with benzocaine, this took about 40% of the bad taste away
After chewing the miracle berries, this took about 50% of the bad taste away.

The sweetner made the biggest difference and it does not add volume to the N. I plan to use all 3 together. Another tip is get a small funnell and pour the N into an empty water bottle. When you drink it, put the bottle in your mouth and suck it in, the sides of the bottle will cave in. This keeps the air out when you drink it so it will go down faster. Try drinking a glass of water then again from a water bottle by sucking the bottle, see if you are able to drink more from the water bottle.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Disappointered, blueclover_. and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I saw people write about miracle berry makes evrtything taste sweet.Maybe can change the N taste
I think the issue is that miracle berry is used to turn sour into sweet rather than bitter into sweet.

Reactions: redwaymilk
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
So I did an experiment a few days ago. I poured shots of vinegar as below. I hate vinegar.
1. Staight white vinegar

After coating my mouth with benzocaine, this took about 40% of the bad taste away

The sweetner made the biggest difference and it does not add volume to the N. I plan to use all 3 together. Another tip is get a small funnell and pour the N into an empty water bottle. When you drink it, put the bottle in your mouth and suck it in, the sides of the bottle will cave in. This keeps the air out when you drink it so it will go down faster. Try drinking a glass of water then again from a water bottle by sucking the bottle, see if you are able to drink more from the water bottle.
Thanks so much!
1. Staight white vinegar

What sweetener?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and violetdevil
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
What does it taste like, acetone? But Nembutal is supposed to be injected.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
What does it taste like, acetone? But Nembutal is supposed to be injected.
I did not use or taste N, i used vinegar as a test to see if a sweetener would alter the bad taste. Not many people know how to inject themselves so you would be drinking it, not injecting it.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
What sweetener did you use and how much?
Splenda the small liquid bottle, try with something sour or bitter and squeeze in a few drops and see if you find a big difference.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and fizi22
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Its like an orange coloured syrup, right? Like 100ml of it. I am assuming it's like 25g powdered Nembutal (or seconal I'm told) and then probably a shit ton of sugar solution to make up the difference to 100ml and mask the worst of the taste. The lady commented on just how sweet it is after drinking it.
Do you happen to have a link to that video by any chance? It remains one of the few I haven't yet seen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Do you happen to have a link to that video by any chance? It remains one of the few I haven't yet seen.

There you go. Hopefully that works.

The point where she drinks it is around 46:15 (thanks to the person who shared this vid with me if you're reading ;))

• Hugs
Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Wrennie
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
Do you ever drink alcohol at all? I have not but I wonder if adding sweetener to vodka or whiskey would make it bearable
I do , I like rum and vodka so neither would make me gag but I dont drink it straight so I will try a shot of rum with a sweetener to see how it goes down and let you know

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and fizi22
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
is it possible just to add plain sugar in N?

Reactions: Disappointered and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
is it possible just to add plain sugar in N?
I though t the same thing. Not sure how much would be needed and how much volume it would add but more than thar there's the issue of it dissolving into a cold/room temp solution. It might just stay solid and be of no use. The stevia may be more practical. I don't know. Maybe a syrup of some kind like agave nectar or something. Honey even. All of the above lol. Main thing is avoiding adding volume. There is some alcohol in the vetinary N so it might help dissolve sugars.

S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
I though t the same thing. Not sure how much would be needed and how much volume it would add but more than thar there's the issue of it dissolving into a cold/room temp solution. It might just stay solid and be of no use. The stevia may be more practical. I don't know. Maybe a syrup of some kind like agave nectar or something. Honey even. All of the above lol. Main thing is avoiding adding volume. There is some alcohol in the vetinary N so it might help dissolve sugars.
hm.. what if coat mouth with suggars? put it all over + some honey
i mean you'd still feel the bad N, but coating everything with sugar + honey sounds it'd something good maybe

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Some have said that works a little, just using honey. I think it only partially masks it but something is better than nothing.

Reactions: Disappointered
R

runningonempty

Jul 16, 2020
Isnt it easy to circumvent? a tube or funnel can bypass your tongue and you can quickly ingest it

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
A mixture from the Netherlands uses star anise oil to supposedly mask the alkaline taste of N (says 1 drop). This won't do anything for bitterness though

Reactions: Wrennie, Manaaja, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Well OP went back in my posting history and reported everything they disagree with. Even posts I made before they joined. They even got a mod to threaten me. All the while creating half a dozen threads bad mouthing anyone who disagrees with them. But of course deleting it after someone called them out.

I am speechless. I've been posting on here for 8 months and lurking for much longer. I never encountered anyone like this. Two other people messaged me and told me the same thing. That this person began to harass them all because they disagreed with what was said in a post.
Hah, now who's the bad guy here? There are definitely 3 types of people on this forum. The ones who argue with facts, the ones who argue with empathy, and the ones who argue with their ego.

I may not be the nicest person here, but reporting everything that you disagree with is just being a control freak.

Last edited:
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
You could reduce the liquid down to the powder on a low heat. I belive there is alcohol in ther

L

Lucas70

Nov 23, 2021
I saw a some where mentioned N not to be exposed to more that certain degree Celsius for long time,i mean temperature.So heating even slow means above natural climate.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
You could reduce the liquid down to the powder on a low heat. I belive there is alcohol in ther
Unfortunately you can't do that. Liquid N is not salty water to have the water evaporated and be left with salt.
The only way to end up wih powder from liquid N (aqueous solution) is to convert the liquid to crystals of free acid (pentobarbital) which are not soluble, and then back to the sodium pentobarbital when you're ready to use it dissolved in a small amount of water. The conversion process, if done properly, will let you with 30% less sodium pentobarbital than you had initially.
Please note the conversion only accounts for the water and sodium pentobarbital, i don't think such conversion is possible with vet N due to the preservants and pH buffers it contains.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Wrennie, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
How many gulps, would you think, is 200 ml of N?

Would I be able to get up and throw away my cup after ingesting it, or should I stay out? I was planning on putting it in a plastic cup, then wiping it out and shoving it somewhere. But I might not have time for that?

I'd hoped to have a chocolate and some Baileys or port wine after ingestion.

Can I drink anything BEFORE N? What about benzos? I have Klonopin, a lot of Xanax, and Valium.

I'm a pretty small female. >115 pounds. I was planning on stopping real food the day before (I don't eat much anyway) and just having some tea and toast the day of. I have zofran, no meto yet. And can get Tagamet. I have to search protocols I guess.

The taste is the least of my worries. Keeping it down and staying out of sight until death are my concerns. Will it take more than an hour or two? Will it be quiet? I wish we had definite answers.
If you take it at night then i think you're safe for an 8 hour sleep? You probably wouldn't be found then.

Reactions: readysteady and dyingalone123
L

Lucas70

Nov 23, 2021

Would I be able to get up and throw away my cup after ingesting it, or should I stay out? I was planning on putting it in a plastic cup, then wiping it out and shoving it somewhere. But I might not have time for that?

Can I drink anything BEFORE N? What about benzos? I have Klonopin, a lot of Xanax, and Valium.

I'm a pretty small female. >115 pounds. I was planning on stopping real food the day before (I don't eat much anyway) and just having some tea and toast the day of. I have zofran, no meto yet. And can get Tagamet. I have to search protocols I guess.

The taste is the least of my worries. Keeping it down and staying out of sight until death are my concerns. Will it take more than an hour or two? Will it be quiet? I wish we had definite answers.
Maybe this help.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/

violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021

200 ml is like 4 shots. About 6-4 gulps

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Disappointered
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Perfect. And four shots, I can do.

It's sad, but hearing this gives me some measure of peace. Once I have it, I may actually be able to take a deep breath of relief.
And your asleep within A few minutes guaranteed? In your life ends after 10 or 15 minutes guarantee?

Reactions: dyingalone123