T

Trattkantarellen198

Jan 9, 2022
I plan to hold my fingers tight on my nose and chug it down :) Glugg glugg. Won't taste a thing, hehe. Hopefully.

Reactions: LADY007
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I wonder where people are getting N. Must be expensive.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I wonder where people are getting N. Must be expensive.
N is like a whole weeks paycheck for a typical rich country citizen if you believe what posters say here

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
T

Trattkantarellen198

Jan 9, 2022
Probably more than that.
That is why one takes a LOAN in the BANK :) And put it on 12+ years payback time. Then it's pizza money you pay per month. If even that. If you're young, you can sometimes get loans like that anyway. Or get a high credit cost at a scamming bank online - what does it matter - you're not around when they send their collecting men :))

• Yay!
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and SuicidallyCurious
Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
There are so many people who drank it. It does not seem like an impossible thing to do even if tastes really bad. Some people even said that it does not taste as bad as some people make it to be. I think it is pretty much a subjective thing but if somebody really want to die it should be doable
I am sure this has been asked multiple times, and I apologize for that, but have members who have ctb by N or SN communicated on this site while waiting to die? Also, have there been members on here who took SN or N and survived? Again, sorry if this question has been asked.

• Hugs
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
That is why one takes a LOAN in the BANK :) And put it on 12+ years payback time. Then it's pizza money you pay per month. If even that. If you're young, you can sometimes get loans like that anyway. Or get a high credit cost at a scamming bank online - what does it matter - you're not around when they send their collecting men :))
Yeh people really should try to borrow to get N if they can't. But a lot of people are so credit challenged they can't even borrow that much
I am sure this has been asked multiple times, and I apologize for that, but have members who have ctb by N or SN communicated on this site while waiting to die? Also, have there been members on here who took SN or N and survived? Again, sorry if this question has been asked.
Yes there is a compilation of these incidents , someone else can supply the links . Many people made a thread when they CTB and this was verified by evidence

Reactions: Samsal112
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021

Here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

A spreadsheet + there's additional goodbye thread links in the later pages.

Reactions: Samsal112
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

A spreadsheet + there's additional goodbye thread links in the later pages.

Thank you for sharing that! That's a respectable comprehensive compilation of SN cases. Have you come across anyone doing something similar with N cases? I guess with the short time it takes to send people to sleep the scope for any kind of log/vlog would be small and there are likely to be much less cases as a result.

I do remember a single case of two members meeting and using N not so long ago. They had a friend do the commehere but it was pretty short. They were successful as far as we're aware. I forget the name of the members I'm afraid. No doubt somebody will remember though.

I don't remember seeing many credible accounts of failures. There's this one. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Thank you for sharing that! That's a respectable comprehensive compilation of SN cases. Have you come across anyone doing something similar with N cases? I guess with the short time it takes to send people to sleep the scope for any kind of log/vlog would be small and there are likely to be much less cases as a result.
Yeah, that combined with it being far more expensive and also an illegal substance. Maybe if I get a burst of energy while it's still on my mind, I'll collect all the N attempt threads because I don't think anyone has made one.

I do remember a single case of two members meeting and using N not so long ago. They had a friend do the commehere but it was pretty short. They were successful as far as we're aware. I forget the name of the members I'm afraid. No doubt somebody will remember though.

Maybe you're thinking of Helpless77.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah, that combined with it being far more expensive and also an illegal substance. Maybe if I get a burst of energy while it's still on my mind, I'll collect all the N attempt threads because I don't think anyone has made one.

Maybe you're thinking of Helpless77.

Okay, I've found it. This was the one I was referring too.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-with-n-and-a-partner.71570/

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Interloper
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Okay, I've found it. This was the one I was referring too.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-with-n-and-a-partner.71570/
Yeah you're right, I was thinking of the wrong guy. I was tunnel visioning on the name I had in my head (stefan).

Reactions: Smart No More
Cameron Diazepam

Cameron Diazepam

Dec 25, 2021
OP described it as worse than Tylenol, are there any prescription drugs that taste similar to N? I've taken anti-anxiety meds sublingually for faster effect with panic attacks and some of them, like Xanax and Propanolol, taste pretty bad. Wonder if a "tolerance" for the taste could be built up such a way. Some Xanax users seem to get used to the taste but N is too expensive to practice with.

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Much better than other methods I would have to use, like hanging or jumping
Not sure if it's because I've seen so many suicide videos, but jumping from a great height seems pretty ideal. You go out with an exhilarating ride, that ends in an instant painless death. Train track pillow is also instant and painless, but less appealing because of the whole 'lying on a train track' part.

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Interestingly, in that document is contained the ingredients of the solution drunk by the euthanasia patients. It appears as though the main sweetner used is saccharin and a drop of star anise oil. There's something in there called syrup simplex too. Can't help wondering if all these things are available online. The total mixture is 100ml. I don't know how much of it is applicable to the sweetening of veterinary N without it becoming too much liquid but it is interesting info and may have some potential for partially lessening the horridness. Unfortunately it would require some experimentation which makes things very tricky.

The ingredients list is in the apendix VI if people want to read/reference it.
New sweetener is a new sweetener with pure sweetness. It has no bitterness and metal taste that other sweeteners often bring. Its sweetness is 7000-13000 times that of sucrose and 30-60 times that of aspartame. It is used as a new food additive in all kinds of foods. Neotame can be combined effectively with other sweeteners. When formulated with sugar, sucralose and aspartame, Neotame is able to deliver the right sweetness onset while masking bitter taste attributes.
Here is one source for Neotame, but there are others.

Reactions: LADY007 and Smart No More
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
OP described it as worse than Tylenol, are there any prescription drugs that taste similar to N? I've taken anti-anxiety meds sublingually for faster effect with panic attacks and some of them, like Xanax and Propanolol, taste pretty bad. Wonder if a "tolerance" for the taste could be built up such a way. Some Xanax users seem to get used to the taste but N is too expensive to practice with.

It's not too expensive to practice with if you do it in small doses. I mean if you already have the stuff, it's not like you have to buy a separate bottle in order to do a few taste tests with it. I've done multiple sleep/taste tests (using a max of 50cc each time). The taste is quite jarring. I've been hoping to acclimate myself to it, but no such luck.

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
-offtopic- I had a laugh about your nickname lol

Reactions: Cameron Diazepam and tryingtoescape
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I'm sure the taste is terrible, but I don't think we have heard of anyone failing by spitting it out or puking it out within a couple of minutes?

• Informative
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
I'm sure the taste is terrible, but I don't think we have heard of anyone failing by spitting it out or puking it out within a couple of minutes?

User @jay35 posted the following:

Yeah Nitschke sugarcoats methods. He calls vet Nembutal "bitter". I can tell you as having believed him, I failed to drink all of pisobental because it's 200ml of rusty toxic chemical garbage liquid. Nothing close to "bitter". Got about 30ml down even with flavoring added. Ended up in ICU & psych jail. I'll never believe his "peacefulness" ratings again.

• Wow
Reactions: Chronicillness, Capsicum_Corral and LADY007
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
User @jay35 posted the following:

Yeah Nitschke sugarcoats methods. He calls vet Nembutal "bitter". I can tell you as having believed him, I failed to drink all of pisobental because it's 200ml of rusty toxic chemical garbage liquid. Nothing close to "bitter". Got about 30ml down even with flavoring added. Ended up in ICU & psych jail. I'll never believe his "peacefulness" ratings again.
Dang…

LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
So.. how about pouring it into capsules and swallowing them? I dunno, just thinking..
or using a straw?

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
So.. how about pouring it into capsules and swallowing them? I dunno, just thinking..
or using a straw?
Too risky. You need to ingest enough….you'll pass out and not have consumed the lethal amount doing it this way

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
S

Snake_Jailbird

Jan 26, 2022
Here's my take. I just had a taste of my vet N from D. I took 2ml out of the ampoule with a syringe and a suitable needle.

I must say, it wasn't nearly as bad as i was lead to believe by some people here. It's no sugarcoating. It tastes kinda like cough medicine.The aftertaste is bad, but it takes a couple seconds for that to hit. And even just a piece of dark chocolate took away the aftertaste for me. I think i could easily chug and keep down the 200ml even without the antiemetics (which i do have). Especially if you ever drank any alcohol, i was never a "heavy-drinker" but sure i partied. I i tried drinking a Bloody Mary last Saturday and damn THAT shit was awful.

Some people chug down 500ml beers down with a one raise of a glass. Granted, this is not beer, but still 200ml is nothing. I get that it's pretty subjective really. My guess is that some people associate this stuff with death and that adds to the icky factor that comes with the taste.

My mind is at ease.

EDIT: To be exact, it wasn't quite 2ml, more like maybe 1,7-1,8ml.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Al_stargate, tryingtoescape, Talvikki and 6 others
S

Snake_Jailbird

Jan 26, 2022
Was this N from D? did you get it recently? Did you drink the 2ml and did it put you to sleep or anything?
It was from D, i got it a month ago. I put nothing in the 2ml. I just took it like 15min ago and it made me a bit drowsy, but i don't think i will pass out.

Reactions: fizi22
S

Snake_Jailbird

Jan 26, 2022
Well it's good to hear that it doesnt taste as bad as you thought

There's another person here who only tried .3 ml and it really made him sleepy and even kind of paralyzed a little. But i dont think he got it from D.

But you do feel a strong effect of it making you sleepy right? It definitely works?
I would say i feel kind of drowsy and kind of euphoric even. Pretty close to being a little drunk. But then again, i just woke up 2 hours ago, so makes sense i wouldn't get too sleepy from just 2ml.

But by no means i feel bad. If it makes you this euphoric then i guess it could be not just painless but a pleasant way to go!

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LittleBlackCat, Talvikki and 4 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I would say i feel kind of drowsy and kind of euphoric even. Pretty close to being a little drunk. But then again, i just woke up 2 hours ago, so makes sense i wouldn't get too sleepy from just 2ml.

But by no means i feel bad. If it makes you this euphoric then i guess it could be not just painless but a pleasant way to go!

Hope this isn't too insensitive of a question, but what's your size? I thought 1 to 2 ml put people to sleep no matter what on the few previous posts I've read.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
WTF @Snake_Jailbird has been crossed out. Were they banned or did they delete their account? Really odd for them to post regarding their experience and then delete their account. Really don't know what to make of that.

Reactions: Arot, Chronicillness, Bahbah Blacksheep and 3 others