D

drune11

Mar 26, 2021
I've reported everyone who's made rude comments on here. You don't get to tell me all these things like "What, did you expect it to taste like candy?" and "If Hulk Hogan had N he'd drink it in a heartbeat"
I'm sharing my experience and you don't get to invalidate it
Some of the comments here are just flat out dumb, but I think there are some good points that were made involving the notion that if the taste is such a deterrent, it may mean that you are not ready to CTB yet. If you truly could not tolerate life anymore, how something tastes probably wouldn't matter.

Reactions: g0921 and PeacefulTonic
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Some of the comments here are just flat out dumb, but I think there are some good points that were made involving the notion that if the taste is such a deterrent, it may mean that you are not ready to CTB yet. If you truly could not tolerate life anymore, how something tastes probably wouldn't matter.
Thing is, the taste made me gag and I almost threw it up.

Reactions: archipelago, liberty_222, Joarga and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think people are underestimating the reaction your body can have. Its not about 'taste' so much as the instinctual involuntary reaction your body has. I think when people think of taste they are limited by their imagination and therefore cannot say they know how they would handle it in any circumstance. Similar to the way you can watch a film and imagine what you might do in the situations you see only to one day find yourself in a situation and discover your instinct guides you to handle it completely differently to the way you imagined it. The deason we can taste is to inform us on what our bodies can process into energy and neutrition. Putting something in it that it doesn't want has the oplosite effect. It's the equivalent to pain in your mouth as every instinct is telling you no as a result of the info feeding back from the sensation your body feels. Its all about instinct. Similar to SI. You have a limited control over it and this is partially why we seek a peaceful exit.

Either way.... I don't want to see people discouraged from sharing their experiences with N and any other method they use. After all the whole reason for this forum is to do so. If people are discouraged from sharing info then there's no reason for our forum to exist.

Just as an aside.... I don't think anybody has saught to 'scare" anyone away from using N. In fact it's the opposite. It's a forewarning to be prepared when those with N come to using it. Forewarned is forearmed! Knowledge is power etc etc. And just because others have reported this same experience there is no reason not to post it again as there is reliability in numbers.

I too am thankful to OP for sharing/posting whether I agree or not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, AlwaysAnhedonia, CiproKilledMe and 14 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Thanks hun
I think people are underestimating the reaction your body can have. Its not about 'taste' so much as the instinctual involuntary reaction your body has. I think when people think of taste they are limited by their imagination and therefore cannot say they know how they would handle it in any circumstance. Similar to the way you can watch a film and imagine what you might do in the situations you see only to one day find yourself in a situation and discover your instinct guides you to handle it completely differently to the way you imagined it. Its all about instinct. Similar to SI. You have a limited conteol over it and this is partially why we seek a peaceful exit.

Either way.... I don't want to see people discouraged from sharing their experiences with N and any other method they use. After all the whole reason for this forum is to do so. If people are discouraged from sharing info then there's no reason for our forum to exist.

Just as an aside.... I don't think anybody has saught to 'scare" anyone away from using N. In fact it's the opposite. It's a forewarning to be prepared when those with N come to using it. Forewarned is forearmed! Knowledge is power etc etc. And just because others have reported this same experience there is no reason not to post it again as there is reliability in numbers.

I too am thankful to OP for sharing/posting whether I agree or not
I don't believe, it's against the forum rules to show also from time to time some humor.
Humor is one of the those rare things, which give some people in our situation for a few minutes diversion, which is the opposite of bad.

Diversion also includes, that there are forum members, who are not 24/7 in a dark mood or do not want to have a forum which is ony filled with darkness, even on the CTB matter.

I at least will go with peace and probably humor in my mind.
It's not funny though

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, liberty_222, g0921 and 2 others
F

frenchniceguy

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for the review, I also have N de D, I have not yet tasted it, do you think if you are extremely determined on the moment it is possible to drink the 200 ml as quickly as possible? SN seems much simpler

Reactions: violetdevil
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Thank you for the review, I also have N de D, I have not yet tasted it, do you think if you are extremely determined on the moment it is possible to drink the 200 ml as quickly as possible? SN seems much simpler
Yes. Try to numb your mouth with lidocaine or benzocaine before taking n, I heard that helps

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
For the taste I have an idea, maybe go to a busy hospital ER and complain of nausea and vomiting , have them start a iv in you , and ask to use the bathroom and sneak out of the hospital with the iv still in…. Then all you need is a syringe.. could work maybe? I want to try and start an iv on myself and give it this way

D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
N is so expensive and hard to obtain... And still it is not a peaceful method. I'm disappointed reading this thread.

Reactions: Muse
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
N is so expensive and hard to obtain... And still it is not a peaceful method. I'm disappointed reading this thread.
What do you mean? It's the most peaceful method out there. You fall asleep, slip into a coma, and stop breathing, and you don't feel a thing. It's only the taste that's the issue

Reactions: liberty_222, blueclover_. and demuic
D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
What do you mean? It's the most peaceful method out there. You fall asleep, slip into a coma, and stop breathing, and you don't feel a thing. It's only the taste that's the issue
Yep, but you can vomit it even while you sleep. So it is not so reliable.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yep, but you can vomit it even while you sleep. So it is not so reliable.
Those who vomit still die from it. Those who survived after vomiting were found and saved. If given enough time, they wouldn't have survived

Reactions: blueclover_. and dyingalone123
N

Need2Escape

Jun 4, 2021
Are there any known cases where person puked out all of the N due to its bad taste and failed at CTB?

Reactions: Joarga and dyingalone123
D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
Those who vomit still die from it. Those who survived after vomiting were found and saved. If given enough time, they wouldn't have survived
Are you sure? I thought that if you vomit you won't die.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Are you sure? I thought that if you vomit you won't die.
A couple members here vomited and were found, that's why they survived

Reactions: blueclover_., HomesickAlien and callme
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
For the taste I have an idea, maybe go to a busy hospital ER and complain of nausea and vomiting , have them start a iv in you , and ask to use the bathroom and sneak out of the hospital with the iv still in…. Then all you need is a syringe.. could work maybe? I want to try and start an iv on myself and give it this way
You're a nurse right? Would you be able to share some technical info on using IV's and the equipment surrounding it, or are you not that type of nurse?

I've been interested in looking into the IV route and I received a little advice from somebody I consider reliable. They said that a pump would likely be necessary. The only thing is the capacity of the pumps are much smaller than the capacity needed for the volume of N we would use. Using a syringe to push it in yourself would fail. Not only would you need to aquire a massive syringe barrel to hold 200ml you couldn't push it in fast enough. You would be out before emptying the barrel. There is the option of an IV gravity drip but it comes with complications. It's easy to stop the flow accidental by moving whilst knocked out.

When you say go into a ER and get an IV put in, do you mean a canula? The type that has the lure lock attachment?

Honestly, I imagine it can be done but self administration is not as simple as we may first assume and I don't think it's a good idea for everyone. Particularly if there is no previous experience. Also if people are squeamish it might not be a good idea for them. It may be a solution for only a few people with ezperience and ability so I would not want to recommend it as a common method but would like to explore it further for possiblities.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dyingalone123 and PeacefulTonic
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I agree, sadnurse, give us your expertise.

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
You're a nurse right? Would you be able to share some technical info on using IV's and the equipment surrounding it, or are you not that type of nurse?

I've been interested in looking into the IV route and I received a little advice from somebody I consider reliable. They said that a pump would likely be necessary. The only thing is the capacity of the pumps are much smaller than the capacity needed for the volume of N we would use. Using a syringe to push it in yourself would fail. Not only would you need to aquire a massive syringe barrel to hold 200ml you couldn't push it in fast enough. You would be out before emptying the barrel. There is the option of an IV gravity drip but it comes with complications. It's easy to stop the flow accidental by moving whilst knocked out.

When you say go into a ER and get an IV put in, do you mean a canula? The type that has the lure lock attachment?

Honestly, I imagine it can be done but self administration is not as simple as we may first assume and I don't think it's a good idea for everyone. Particularly if there is no previous experience. Also if people are squeamish it might not be a good idea for them. It may be a solution for only a few people with ezperience and ability so I would not want to recommend it as a common method but would like to explore it further for possiblities.
Yes I'm a nurse and worked in hospitals for a long time , so I was thinking of using a syringe to pull all of the N out of the bottles and transferring it into a empty saline bag, then hooking it up to a iv line and hook that up to the lure lock and letting it flow by gravity, it should only take a couple of minutes for the full 200 ML to go in… I already have all of the supplies because I have to give my cat iv fluids because he has bad kidneys.this method may be risky because a few things could go wrong if you pass out before the 200 ML go In , but then again it could work too as long as the iv is good and doesn't get kinked.

Reactions: Disappointered, cambrai33 and dyingalone123
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Yes I'm a nurse and worked in hospitals for a long time , so I was thinking of using a syringe to pull all of the N out of the bottles and transferring it into a empty saline bag, then hooking it up to a iv line and hook that up to the lure lock and letting it flow by gravity, it should only take a couple of minutes for the full 200 ML to go in… I already have all of the supplies because I have to give my cat iv fluids because he has bad kidneys.this method may be risky because a few things could go wrong if you pass out before the 200 ML go In , but then again it could work too as long as the iv is good and doesn't get kinked.
It's pretty much guaranteed you'll pass out before the full 200ml goes in

• Informative
Reactions: Flying Away and bed
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It would be really helpful if you could share a list of items needed for this method and any technical specifics that may be relevant to a layperson. I understand you're probably under strain in your situation so forgive if I'm adding to your problems. It's just a suggestion that would help a few people out if you're able to do it. Maybe, if you are able, you could stick it in a new thread at some point. No pressure though.
It's pretty much guaranteed you'll pass out before the full 200ml goes in
Definitely.

It should still all go in whilst out though right? I mean the blood still circulates for a while before passing? If it would be in the blood stream within 2 mins I think it should be ok. I'm told the dosages needed for IV euthanasia are lower than needed for oral consumption. Quite a lot lower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, PeacefulTonic and dyingalone123
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It would be really helpful if you could share a list of items needed for this method and any technical specifics that may be relevant to a layperson. I understand you're probably under strain in your situation so forgive if I'm adding to your problems. It's just a suggestion that would help a few people out if you're able to do it. Maybe, if you are able, you could stick it in a new thread at some point. No pressure though.

Definitely.

It should still all go in whilst out though right? I mean the blood still circulates for a while before passing? If it would be in the blood stream within 2 mins I think it should be ok. I'm told the dosages needed for IV euthanasia are lower than needed for oral consumption. Quite a lot lower.
Yeah it should be lights out pretty quick with the IV
Swallowing isn't harder with lidocaine in my experience. In fact it's used in endoscopy procedures and they apply lidocaine then put a camera in your throat and ask you to swallow as it enters the valve into your stomach from your oesophagus so whilst it numbs the surface of your mouth and throat it doesn't numb the muscles used in the area. Therefore the sensation of swallowing is only partly masked by the numbing but not enough to hinder swallowing. It's not like being injected with lidoncaine ar the dentist for instance.
I think I have a bottle of lidocaine laying around. Perhaps I'll try it when it's time

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah it should be lights out pretty quick with the IV

I think I have a bottle of lidocaine laying around. Perhaps I'll try it when it's time
Is it lidocaine spray or a lidocaine ampule that a dentist might use? You're quite lucky to have lidocaine as it's not sold in stores or otc. How did you get yours? I've been looking for a way to get some without buying it in powder form from a dnm.

Reactions: dyingalone123
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Is it lidocaine spray or a lidocaine ampule that a dentist might use? You're quite lucky to have lidocaine as it's not sold in stores or otc. How did you get yours? I've been looking for a way to get some without buying it in powder form from a dnm.
It was liquid prescribed from a doctor years ago when I had a really bad sore throat

Reactions: Smart No More
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
Please don't. What if u get a nurse fired?

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021

Definitely.

It should still all go in whilst out though right? I mean the blood still circulates for a while before passing? If it would be in the blood stream within 2 mins I think it should be ok. I'm told the dosages needed for IV euthanasia are lower than needed for oral consumption. Quite a lot low

Definitely.

Yes I make a separate post , and include some diagrams

• Love
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yes I make a separate post , and include some diagrams
That would be great. I'll look forward to that, thanks. If you remember would you tag me in it? Basically just stick an @ at the start of my name in your post and I should get a notification I think. Thanks ao much. :))

Reactions: Wrennie and sadnurse
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
That would be great. I'll look forward to that, thanks. If you remember would you tag me in it? Basically just stick an @ at the start of my name in your post and I should get a notification I think. Thanks ao much. :))
Will do ❤️

• Hugs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think people are understandably trying to prepare themselves. It may be having a counter productive effect but it's human nature to try and prep in order to be certain it is something they can manage. It's an attemt ro find peace od mind. At the end of the day what does it matter to those that feel they can do it no problem or those using other methods. Everyone saying they can just gulp it down and don't need to try it, that's fine. Others sharing their issues with it doesn't effect you so live and let live, right? It's potentially usedul to those who feel the need to be fully prepared. If they decide they can't do it then they'll be finding their own way to that conclusion and maybe this is part of the process.

Reactions: liberty_222, dreadpirateroberts69 and PeacefulTonic
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
Sounds like a really stupid risk. Isn't it possible you end up a vegetable?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Sounds like a really stupid risk. Isn't it possible you end up a vegetable?
Nah, N is neuro protective. A bunch of cases where people who were found, ended up surviving with no brain damage

Reactions: liberty_222, blueclover_. and dyingalone123