• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
When I post something on a forum and nobody responds, I feel ignored. When I see the red alert icon pop up because someone responded, I feel apprehensive. When I don't post at all, I feel isolated. Basically, my brain just will not let me win.
I'm sure I'll find some way of killing the thread to save you from stress.

I've an important announcement:

I just spilt oats everywhere.

Applause required.

I'm now going CTB (Clean The Bench)

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I need to vent and I think this might be the most appropriate place to do it. People on Reddit are on a witch hunt again and I'm the witch. Last night I made a post on a depression related sub complaining about being sick and that my girlfriend had been gone all day and the cats didn't have any food and I didn't have any tobacco. On one comment I said something like "I hope she gets her lazy ass home soon" and boom - I'm an asshole, a bitch, no wonder she didn't come home sooner.

This morning I made a meme about that post and posted it on a depression meme sub. One asshole from yesterdays post came by to tell me that I'm a manipulative bitch and playing the victim instead of taking accountability. For what? Being annoyed? Getting mad because people treat me like shit?

And now as I was eating a cookie (and had had other treats before that) some other asshole sends me a chat; "do u ever shut up slut? u fat fucking shit oh my days". I've been on a brink of a relapse back to anorexia nervosa so I guess I'll start counting calories again and won't eat over 1,200 calories a day. Fuck it. I hope I relapse bad. I'm going to let this illness kill me because that's what everyone wants.