• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
When I post something on a forum and nobody responds, I feel ignored. When I see the red alert icon pop up because someone responded, I feel apprehensive. When I don't post at all, I feel isolated. Basically, my brain just will not let me win.
I'm sure I'll find some way of killing the thread to save you from stress.

I've an important announcement:

I just spilt oats everywhere.

Applause required.

I'm now going CTB (Clean The Bench)

trashhologram

trashhologram

āš° Baby, let me decompose āš°
Dec 15, 2023
I need to vent and I think this might be the most appropriate place to do it. People on Reddit are on a witch hunt again and I'm the witch. Last night I made a post on a depression related sub complaining about being sick and that my girlfriend had been gone all day and the cats didn't have any food and I didn't have any tobacco. On one comment I said something like "I hope she gets her lazy ass home soon" and boom - I'm an asshole, a bitch, no wonder she didn't come home sooner.

This morning I made a meme about that post and posted it on a depression meme sub. One asshole from yesterdays post came by to tell me that I'm a manipulative bitch and playing the victim instead of taking accountability. For what? Being annoyed? Getting mad because people treat me like shit?

And now as I was eating a cookie (and had had other treats before that) some other asshole sends me a chat; "do u ever shut up slut? u fat fucking shit oh my days". I've been on a brink of a relapse back to anorexia nervosa so I guess I'll start counting calories again and won't eat over 1,200 calories a day. Fuck it. I hope I relapse bad. I'm going to let this illness kill me because that's what everyone wants.

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
Why yall so... normal? I found this site through Tantacrul or whatever his name is. From the way he described you guys, I thought this would be some 4chan esque place with sexism, racism, all the isms, telling people to go kill themselves, but no. I've been lurking for a week straight and I have not encountered one person being rude or mean. Not a single one. I'm glad to say this site is the one thing giving me peace rn... I wish anyone reading the best, whether it's to have a happier life or pass peacefully.

B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
last night i found my old camcorder and a bunch of SD cards. i was taken back to 2009-2013 and it made me realise how much i miss that portion of my life. i wasn't necessarily happier, however things about my life were better and i was young. i had so much opportunity and potential. not to say a person loses that, however when you do inevitably get older you get ground down with the 9-5 and making ends meet while trying not to lose yourself anymore. bc if you do then that's that..

man, idk. i feel like such a waste now. i just rot and have no motivation to do anything. where i used to live we had the beach on our doorstep and beautiful walks. i hate where i am now; all the nature being torn down and replaced with more grim housing estates. for me to do something relatively commonplace, ie go for a walk, i have to drive somewhere nice. granted, i /do/ feel better for it, but still.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Why yall so... normal? I found this site through Tantacrul or whatever his name is. From the way he described you guys, I thought this would be some 4chan esque place with sexism, racism, all the isms, telling people to go kill themselves, but no. I've been lurking for a week straight and I have not encountered one person being rude or mean. Not a single one. I'm glad to say this site is the one thing giving me peace rn... I wish anyone reading the best, whether it's to have a happier life or pass peacefully.
Given that we have such a radical viewpoint (pro-choice about suicide) I think there is a certain need for solidarity in the forum. Also it functions as a safe place for people to discuss this topic without fear of stigmatization. To some level maybe we are all trying to escape that stigma, which causes it to be a largely non-judgemental space. I mean all of us are pretty fucked up here in one way or another, so I feel like none of us are really in a place to judge anyway! And of course no one will (or should) encourage anyone to ctb, it's a pro-choice forum after all.

AkibaKyun

AkibaKyun

ā™” Your Friend惻Call Me If You Get Lost惻I Love BTS ā™”
Apr 10, 2024
Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening/Goodnight, everyone. (ą¹‘'įµ•'ą¹‘)āø*

I hope you're all doing well. ( āøāøĀ“ź’³`āøāø)

So, what did you guys eat today? ( ā‰§į—œā‰¦) ( I'm very sorry for the random question. )
lucky star art GIF

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Hi, I feel off because I don't understand why my posts need moderator approval now. My first two posts didn't have to be approved, so it can't be because I'm a new member. I can't see anything wrong with what I posted, I literally only said hi and asked about my setup.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I feel off because I don't understand why my posts need moderator approval now. My first two posts didn't have to be approved, so it can't be because I'm a new member. I can't see anything wrong with what I posted, I literally only said hi and asked about my setup.
Not sure what that is about. Could be something new? šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put šŸ™… āœ‹ Where's the exit šŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
@cait_sith This can happen for a few reasons. One that I know of is if you're using a VPN on a new account then it tends to do this for some or all posts for a while.
He's no different to the group actively trying to bring this site or members down and the media. They will all do us on specific points to help vilify the site and ignore the remaining 99% of the site that contradicts the desired angle/narrative. The police and government are all guilty of the same thing. DON'T TRUST THEM šŸ«µ

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
@cait_sith This can happen for a few reasons. One that I know of is if you're using a VPN on a new account then it tends to do this for some or all posts for a while.

Thanks for the info. Yes, I do use vpn, I remember reading that it's ok to use one once you are registered. Kinda weird you get an extra treatment for using vpn without being told so anywhere.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put šŸ™… āœ‹ Where's the exit šŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
Thanks for the info. Yes, I do use vpn, I remember reading that it's ok to use one once you are registered. Kinda weird you get an extra treatment for using vpn without being told so anywhere.
It's because ai bots can post messages and try to crash the server. Plus the system can still see certain VPN locations as being suspicious. Try using one simulating somewhere in your own country if you keep encountering this problem, eventually you won't have to.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Hey guys I don't know where else to put this, but take a gander at my freakin BUDDIES! These demented little guys... Do you SSers have any plushies at your bedside? Some wonderfully wicked fellows... and perhaps... even friends? Untitled2085 20240427001741

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy_Smiley