• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Moegetaku

Moegetaku

Depressed Psychologist
Nov 2, 2020
Welcome to the SS-lounge!

We have an open bar and a 3-star Michelin buffet for our first class members, and we offer coke and peanuts for economy users.

We hope you enjoy your stay.
But your fliers clearly says 'Hot Russian Anime Waifus for everyone who onboards'

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
G

girlsfoodgear

Jul 21, 2023
whenever i take ketamine i narrowly avoid k-holing, somehow. last night i snorted right out of the bag without measuring and basically circled the hole for about an hour. it was fun. might go all in tonight.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
whenever i take ketamine i narrowly avoid k-holing, somehow. last night i snorted right out of the bag without measuring and basically circled the hole for about an hour. it was fun. might go all in tonight.
if you want a higher chance of holing while using less drugs, I recommend spacing out doses more - at least a few days in between. when I dose 2 or more days in a row it's a lot harder to hole

• Hugs
I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
I have a shitton on college work I need to do that I don't feel like doing. I'm only going to college so I can find a quiet desk job. I know I'm not even guaranteed that but since I get free community college I might as well go for Web Development or something.

A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
Yo. Just wanted to say, before I die, I plan to curse my mum in a suicide note to ruin her whole life, sounds good eh?

*Sipping some coke calmly*

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
From Family Guy ... 😂🤣

G.I.L.F.

God
I
Love
Fentanyl
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think they just gave us a new meaning for it. 😜

HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Hey, sorry if this isn't meant for this channel because I seriously could not find anywhere where we can ask questions, but I wanted to ask if swearing was allowed in SS? I know some people are sensative to it and I swear a lot, so I just wanted to confirm before I did something stupid to get banned. I also was wondering if certain slurs are okay, as I tend to use the r-word and c-word as well?

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think it's allowed but I don't go crazy. I may have in a rant. I don't remember.
I know I was not allowed to on reddit.
The C-Word ... I asked about this also. I don't remember a definitive answer.
I don't think I've used it. Thought about it because of a few C's who f'd me over. 😉 I think the reason I don't is out of respect for the women here.
The R-Word .... Had to look it up.😉 I thought... Republican ??? 😜😁
Seriously though,
Maybe don't use the C & R words. 🤗

HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Okay, thank you very much! I just wanted to confirm this before I did something stupid, as I may use both of them in a rant and I wanted to confirm I will not say them to other users as I know that's just rude to call them a c*nt (as it was just part of my speech as I had some Aussie friends who used it quite frequently and we never, ever used it to be misogynistic [they use it to refer to a close friend lmao}) or ret*rded (mostly because I am on the spectrum and many of my other friends on the autism spectrum see it as an outdated term that is fine to use as long as you are not using it as an insult on their mental capacity and I tend to use it when talking about an inanimate object that is designed poorly). Regardless, I would like to specifically say that I tend to not think before I write and I want to make sure that others know that before they are taken aback.

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
Hello yes how do you do fellow Police Office Baker Act dataminers please tell me the exact location and time you plan to commit suicide. Also what does ctb mean, I tried searching it up and got some really freaky results.

Yes, this is a joke.

• Yay!
Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
I need my hand held and my hair played with by a lesbian hhhhhhhhhh

Like I don't wanna do nsfw stuff (I mean I totally do) but honestly I just need simple touches like hands/face/hair

Same. I understand and support you! Are you from the States?

• Hugs
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Desire for ice cream vs Diabetes.

What will win?

Ugh.

I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
When I post something on a forum and nobody responds, I feel ignored. When I see the red alert icon pop up because someone responded, I feel apprehensive. When I don't post at all, I feel isolated. Basically, my brain just will not let me win.