• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I am a trans woman. I transitioned 10 years ago. Transition cost me every family connection to include my children. It also cost me my career, a career I loved and was very successful at. I want and need surgeries to be complete, but the losses I have taken just being myself have cost me my ability to ever pay for them. I am forever stuck in an unsatisfying life where I can't obtain stable employment and true growth. I am considered a fetish and nobody is interested in the person I am and think of me as nothing more than a life support system For a birth defect.

As the world is unwilling to allow me to move forward and nobody is interested in helping I am calling out to those who, through their hate, have created a world that it is impossible to be successful as a human being in, to allow a medically assisted end of the nightmare life society has placed me in. At least that way my organs could he used to extend the lives of others society deems to be worthy of success.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear about your sadness, relatives can be very ungrateful, I also have an issue with mine for another reason though. Good on you to stick to your beliefs even knowing it costed you so much. You are an amazing soul, don't let them take that away from you. You already achieved so much, dont let them bring you down. Dont let they take away that from you. I'm with you all the way, sending you a big hug. Wish you find the strength to carry on, if not, I wish you peace. Hugs hun :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
My plan is in place, but will render any organ as unusable. That's sad and wrong as nobody is willing to help, all they need to do is exercise some common sense. When I complete I can only hope that one of my organs could have been a match for a loved one or a religios zealot or politician who could have made a difference but refused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
My plan is in place, but will render any organ as unusable. That's sad and wrong as nobody is willing to help, all they need to do is exercise some common sense. When I complete I can only hope that one of my organs could have been a match for a loved one or a religios zealot or politician who could have made a difference but refused.

Unless you die on life support with a dr there ready to take them theyre pretty much useless anyway. Your cells die as soon as there's no oxygen going to them

Reactions: SkarletWitch