• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
TW, etc

Not sure about sex-reassignment surgery but just transitioning, if I were younger, I would be weighing it up right now. I am too old to pass and I don't feel feminine at all. I don't have gender-dysphoria but I hate being a man. Being a male is like a lottery ticket. There is a 20% chance, you might be a high-flying successful man, a patriarchal goodlifer who sees bad things only when he switches on the international news for a few minutes, or a goodlooking chad who goes on trips abroad with your loving, devoted girlfriend - but there is a whopping overwhelming chance, you might be a worthless piece of shit with nothing and nobody. Guess which category I fell into?

I know of so many men who transitioned and are living their best life right now, especially if you pass. Ideally, we just eradicate all men cuz nobody deserves to live like this.

I lucked out and got a gf 3 years ago. She broke up with me last year cuz we were long-distance and my finances were in the toilet. I checked her linkedin just now and she is moving up in her career while I'm planning to drink Sodium Nitrite. My ex has a new boyfriend and her life is just great. And I am happy for her. But I wish I had gotten brain cancer the second she broke up with me.

This is not meant to be hateful to any groups (women, trans, young people, etc) by the way. It's more of a celebration of the groups I mentioned. People would benefit from moving into said groups.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
How would your life be different if you transitioned?

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Women face their own problems, same with trans people, both face violence and a lack of rights with hate groups going against them. (Albeit ppl hate men too for no reason sometimes) Both groups also have disadvantage in the workplace due to discrimination, it has gotten better since the 90s, but it is still a present problem.
You also might actually get gender dysphoria if you try to physically transition and you are not trans. Sorry if you are, but it didn't sound like it. There are unsucessful women out there as well. Changing your gender won't really help unless you plan to be a gold digger. This world is just shit and everyone has to suffer in it regardless of the gender from my prespective.
You can try to improve yourself though, find some problems and change those. Or perhaps try to get some stuff on your portfolio, and try for a better job? Don't know if that's possible in your suituation.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
How would your life be different if you transitioned?

If I had a life like any of the women I know, it would have been an improvement. Not to say all women have good lives but the women I know of - from school, work, family, dating, etc - they all had good lives that they can be proud of. Most of the men I know are failing and depressed.
Women face their own problems, same with trans people, both face violence and a lack of rights with hate groups going against them. (Albeit ppl hate men too for no reason sometimes) Both groups also have disadvantage in the workplace due to discrimination, it has gotten better since the 90s, but it is still a present problem.
You also might actually get gender dysphoria if you try to physically transition and you are not trans. Sorry if you are, but it didn't sound like it. There are unsucessful women out there as well. Changing your gender won't really help unless you plan to be a gold digger. This world is just shit and everyone has to suffer in it regardless of the gender from my prespective.
You can try to improve yourself though, find some problems and change those. Or perhaps try to get some stuff on your portfolio, and try for a better job? Don't know if that's possible in your suituation.

I've been struggling to get a job for years now. My ex was an attractive. young, white woman (better than I deserved!). She was able to get a job so easily, albeit in a different field from mine. I'm just in awe at her life. I am happy for her. I wish she could have stayed with me but I recognize that she had to move on and do what was right for her. She could be a golddigger if she wanted to. Men out there would pay to be with her. But she doesn't need to bbe, cuz companies are falling over themselves to hire her. I just can't imagine how good it must feel to be her.

Last edited:
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
If I had a life like any of the women I know, it would have been an improvement. Not to say all women have good lives but the women I know of - from school, work, family, dating, etc - they all had good lives that they can be proud of. Most of the men I know are failing and depressed.

Do you think you sought out women who are successful and men who aren't?

I've been struggling to get a job for years now. My ex was an attractive. young, white woman (better than I deserved!). She was able to get a job so easily, albeit in a different field from mine. I'm just in awe at her life. I am happy for her. I wish she could have stayed with me but I recognize that she had to move on and do what was right for her. She could be a golddigger if she wanted to. Men out there would pay to be with her. But she doesn't need to bbe, cuz companies are falling over themselves to hire her. I just can't imagine how good it must feel to be her.

If you transitioned, would you want men to pay to be with you?

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
There are certain expectations that come with being male. Its in the programming.

You have to be "alpha". You need to provide. You need to have the big dick. Your financial status affects your romantic possibilities. As a male you must be the dom in a relationship. A man must not be or show weakness... etc.

I understand your desire. To transform into something different and be free of these expectations , maybe? My nephew tried to transition for 2yrs , but regrets it. He told me it was a vast conspiracy to destroy manhood.

Its a crazy ass world we live in.

• Love
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I know a trans women who transitioned aged 62. She had been making some small steps in that direction for about the previous 15 years, but then she decided to live full time as a woman. So far as I can judge, it seems to have been a success. So perhaps you are never too old for it to be an option.

• Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I know of so many men who transitioned and are living their best life right now, especially if you pass.
Do you mean being a trans-lesbian? Or changing your orientation, too?

I fully agree, being a sissy would be so hot. The only thing that makes me wish I were American. I've been experimenting lately with AI and shaving, but I live in a country where I would still be considered meat for the war here.