• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
During my life I became a member (sometimes unwillingly) of several distinct groups of people.

I am trans, I am a woman, I am vegan, I am neurodivergent, I am disabled (very visibly nowadays), and I am pro suicide for any reason.

I have never met anyone else that is like me. The closest person is my wife, who is thankfully not disabled but sees my struggles and how horrible the world is towards people unlucky in the health department. She also has a much stricter view on suicide than me.

I have been persecuted for being a member of all those groups. I would say being neurodivergent/trans/woman is the easiest. Being vegan is slightly harder (still, has a very popular subreddit and even though activism is being actively suppressed and punished by society, talking about it is legal and accepted). Being disabled is extremely hard. Society sees no value in you so they will mostly ignore you and leave you to die. A sad reality. But talking about euthanasia/suicide? Oh my now that can really ruin your life. I have not mentioned this topic and forum to anyone besides my wife for the fear of the last of my freedoms (self-determination) being taken away. It is horrible that wanting the absolute freedom is socially as unacceptable as murder.

I went through life slowly becoming more and more intersectional. It is a very interesting yet awful experience. First I learned that I am neurodivergent. Then I realized I am trans. Then I became vegan when my wife showed me the reality. Then disabled. I was always somewhat interested in life and the question of death, ever since my earliest memories.

Hope this post will be interesting to some at least.